What's new

~~ The Road to SuperBowl 44 ~~

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
big time bro!

if they continue to play @ this level they'll rep the AFC in the Bowl.......

This is will probably be the most exciting year for football I'll have in a long time. Both my ponies look good!

Jets look great too. I love Rex Ryan's personality. He loves his guys and they play hard for him.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Well beening the Pats fan I just gotta say that's probably the worst game I've saw these Patriots play....and maybe the worst I've ever saw Tom Brady.....and basically the whole team. But hats off to the Ravens...they put a good old ass-whooping on the Pats. I'm sure Belichick is gonna be looking to revamp alot of this team. Still Afc east champs and a good year but nothing up to Patriots standards 1 and done equals failure in New England..........Man Cowboys and Vikings game is gonna be good I'm excited about that game......Demarcus Ware was off the end and on Mcnabb before he knew what was going on the whole game.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well beening the Pats fan I just gotta say that's probably the worst game I've saw these Patriots play....and maybe the worst I've ever saw Tom Brady.....and basically the whole team. But hats off to the Ravens...they put a good old ass-whooping on the Pats. I'm sure Belichick is gonna be looking to revamp alot of this team. Still Afc east champs and a good year but nothing up to Patriots standards 1 and done equals failure in New England..........Man Cowboys and Vikings game is gonna be good I'm excited about that game......Demarcus Ware was off the end and on Mcnabb before he knew what was going on the whole game.

Pat's had it rough. I'm sure B&B will be back strong next year.

I'm pumped about the Cowboy's Vikings too. There is going to be a boat load of talent on that field. Adrian Peterson is a man beast. Oh, then there is #4 back there.

Ware is going to have to go off again.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

pretty ugly game out there in AZ & while chatting w/a friend
on the phone I called that missed FG @ the end of regulation.

Last edited:

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Lets recap....

Jets... great D!
Cowboys..... great D!
Ravens..... great D!
Cardinals.... NO D! lol But with Kurt Warner they can't be overlooked... he is GREAT!

Stoner!!! Your tha' man, I didn't know you made a Football thread (and this is pimp too!!) Seeing that your a Jets fan, we have a conflict of interest this coming week for the Playoffs (congratulations on your second ass-whoopin of the Bungals).

I am from San Diego so I gotta root for my boys. For once, for once - FOR ONCE - can we have a team that is capable of going all the way?? Seems like almost 27 teams have enjoyed the success of having a Super Bowl ring on their finger, but it continues to elude the Chargers (or the Chokers or whatever else people call them) but regardless if it's 2-14 seasons which I've been through, or 14-2 seasons (damn you New England Patriots 2006) I'm still a fan all the way baby!!

Gotta believe in my boys!! GREAT THREAD S4L!!

philip-rivers.jpg

cfo

I've been a Vikings fan for over 30 years. I wasn't happy with the Vikings picking up Favre at first. Have no complaints about his play this year. Coach Childress has never won a playoff game. Maybe this year?

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been a Vikings fan for over 30 years. I wasn't happy with the Vikings picking up Favre at first. Have no complaints about his play this year. Coach Childress has never won a playoff game. Maybe this year?

Should be a great game man. Wade saved his ass with that win last night lol. I'm sure he had a stiff drink after the game or maybe a joint?? :joint: :biggrin:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Round Two: AFC & NFC Division Games

Favorite........ Spread........ Underdog........Over/Under.......Date/Time
================================================
New Orleans........-7............Arizona................57...........1/16 @ 4:30pm*
Indianapolis........-6.5.........Baltimore.............45............1/16 @ 8:00pm*
Minnesota...........-3............Dallas..................46.5.........1/17 @ 1:00pm*
San Diego...........-6.5..........NY Jets................42.5.........1/17 @ 4:30pm*

Home Teams
All times eastern

So week one provided some decent football games including two
upsets by the underdogs (Jets & Ravens) with the Ravens showing
some superior play that if continued might get them into the Bowl.

Last edited:

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
57?! Over/Under for the Saints and Arizona.

Phew. OK. I can see that. We'll have to see how nasty the Saints D is. Fun game that's going to be to watch!

I can take Dallas in the over/under. :yappy:

I think the Jets have have San Diego. Not sure about Colts and Ravens. The Raven's D is nasty as hell. I love that! Payton Manning is artist though. Good football!!

:yay:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Clik on the image below to go to the same site
I use to get the true Vegas odds posted here.

This site has many links to gambling sites which I
really don't condone nor even visit for any reason.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hehehe. I like the Vegas numbers. I'm not good enough at it to bet any money lol. I always lose! :frown: I have a couple buddies who are crazy about it.

bat1327

:cool:Okay blew that one last wknd. Like all favs. this week, only N.O. and S.D. cover this week on bets. bet the over in the saints and S.D. games. Colts (my fav) will have a tough game this week if the ravens play like they did against the pats. Love the thread stoner great discussion

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

my picks for the weekends games.......

Saints will handily beat the Cardianls
Ravens over the Colts, no Manning comeback
Vikes drive a stake though the Cowboys' heart
Jets 'D' wins 1 more, short ride home for the Chargers

Dr.NO

Nice thread! I'm in the latest MMJ state of New Jersey so I'm a Jets fan all the way! I hope the defense can stop San Diego's offense and Sanchez doesn't make any mistakes. I'd also like to see Favre go far in the playoffs and win unless the Jets are still in it of course! Should be a good weekend of football non the less.

J-E-T-S J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I'm really liking the way the Jets stats stack up against the Chargers,
controlling the D and having no turnovers might cement a Jets victory.

Latest posts

Latest posts