~~ The Road to SuperBowl 44 ~~

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Round One: AFC & NFC Wild Card Games

Favorite........ Spread........ Underdog........Over/Under.......Date/Time
================================================
Cincinnati........-2.5............NY Jets................34.5..........1/09 @ 4:30pm
Dallas..............-4.............Philadelphia...........45............1/09 @ 8:00pm
New England....-3.5............Baltimore.............43............1/10 @ 1:00pm
Arizona...........-2.5............Green Bay.............47.5.........1/10 @ 4:30pm

Home Teams

Do you have a horse in the race this week?
I'm hoping for a Jets win being a native NY'er.

So give a shout out to your fav playoff team when the feeling arises.

Then it's down to serious business the week after when the Colts, Saints,
Chargers and Vikings join the fray after their well deserved bye week.......

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'm a huge Randy Moss fan and love the Patriots......but with Welker out with Acl and torn Mcl and Brady's ribs/fingers and who knows what else is banged up on him.....and a suspect defense at best it's gonna be hard to make it this year. But I'm still living in the past and have faith in the Pats to at least beat the Ravens and hopefully make a miracle run....Go Pats

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I'm on board with Paul Sr.......
HPIM1625.jpg

Jets defense is ranked #1 in the NFL
the main reason for the low O/U 34.5

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet. Tagged.

I've got two pony's in this show. Dallas and The Saints. I grew up in a house divided. If the two happen to meet up in the NFC championship game, I'm going to root for the Saints. I'll be labeled a heretic and burned at the cross where I live, but....

Who Dat?

Dallas vs Philly. It's tough to beat a team twice in a row. Hopefully Romo is on.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet. Tagged.

I've got two pony's in this show. Dallas and The Saints. I grew up in a house divided. If the two happen to meet up in the NFC championship game, I'm going to root for the Saints. I'll be labeled a heretic and burned at the cross where I live, but....

Who Dat?

Dallas vs Philly. It's tough to beat a team twice in a row. Hopefully Romo is on.
it's even harder to beat a team 3 times in a season, Philly will win this one imo because they'll use Vick to run some options. I still think that Romo has some maturing to do before he'll go the distance. hell I still have a hard time getting past the Jessica Simpson thing, no class no taste.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it's even harder to beat a team 3 times in a season, Philly will win this one imo because they'll use Vick to run some options. I still think that Romo has some maturing to do before he'll go the distance. hell I still have a hard time getting past the Jessica Simpson thing, no class no taste.

LMAO. Yeah bro, it was hard watching that and the TO saga go down. Jerry Jones is the ringmaster of a circus. I def agree about playing a team three times. That's heavy duty.

I don't know about Vick.

I'd much rather see the Saints go all the way. That would be great story. I gotta root my my Boy's to beat those Philphyarea Eagles.

;)

bat1327

This week Cinn. , Philly , N.E. ,G.B. Tony Romo is Brady Quinn on a better team, neither of who have ever won a big game in their life. Colts Saints or Vikings are going all the way. We are colts and N.E. fans in our house. But i love Drew Brees( fantasy football stud)

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

it's off to the races & the Jets recovering an early fumble.......
LOL & cinci throwing away their first challenge chasing a dream.

EDIT:
14 ~ 7 Jets half time lead, I can't be too unhappy with that,
of course a lot of game left to play cinci could turn it around.

2:00 warning & the Jets got possession on downs, game over.
Jets 24 ~ Bengals 14

I'm about to make some of my Buffalo Wings for
the upcoming Philly @ Dallas NFC wild card game

Last edited:

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I might be eating crow on that Micheal Vick comment. Great job to the Jets.

Yeah baby go Dalllas. First and goal!!!

:yay:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

if philly wants to stay in this one they're
going to have to utilize Vick a bit more, jmo.

EDIT:
I can eat my words now.......

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hehe. Boy's are puttin' it on em. Jerry is going to be drunk as coot tonight if they finish the game.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I see the 'Boys beat them Eagles good, 34 ~ 14. I fell asleep
early on but it looked more like the Eagles beat themselves.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
kgEzw.jpg

S4L, the Jets look dangerous!

well they do have the #1 defense in the NFL which goes a long
way in the playoffs, in big games it's the D that wins the battle.
I hope they can bring that big D to each game they play here.

wow Pats 3 & out opening the 2nd half, not a good sign for them.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I f'ing LOVE playoff football!!! Man, this one of my favorite times of the year. Ravens D looks nasty. I'd like to Brady make a game of this. I dunno though.

Latest posts

Latest posts