What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the results of the 2009 4:20 cup

mr.haze420

Veteran
yo karma, nepali arrived also, another trip up here will be worth it. the fire knocked me out. lol see ya soon

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hello green friends,

It was a pitty I couldn't obtain the whole cup and events, but I enjoyed beïng with people that have the passion for the herb.
It was nice to meet old friends and to make new ones.
I realy enjoyed the "meet and greet" with Soma at Mila's place.
Such a great spring weather, happy faces and good stuff!

My special thanks to Karma, because he brought the Canna Embassy queen "Purple Peace".

I made also a report at the Canna Embassy organic homegrowers thread: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=26100&page=158

By the way, there are 2 different Purple Princess strains.
The original one, the mother, and a cross with Erdber Purpurea Trichecensis (Erdpurt).
The one I shared was the Purple Princess crossed with Erdpurt.

I hope everyone has a great growing season and lot's of sun...

Thanks to all that made the event possible.

Keep on growing, take care and stay safe folks...

Peace, G.A.

This is a clip I made during the meet and greet with Soma at Mila's place. More at the Canna Embassy thread...

video removed on request of Karma Genetics

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mosca negra

G.A. it was wonderful to meet you brother! Really had a good time meeting the Green Ambassador and hangin' out at Mila and at the Green Place! Those pretty purple buds were lovely (yum)! Thanks for sharing!!

Mosca

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
congrats to all winners... Big buddha:yes:..ChaosCatalunya nice1 amigo:yes: any info on ya wreck? PM me a link or some info if you can:yes:......

keep it green
highlander

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi GA it was great to meet u,learn a little from u and smoke your lovely purple's,ta for the seeds...I think they will not only be a nice strain for me to try in my Geurrilla grow's but will prove quite useful for adapting some of my strains to produce better outdoors. I'm proud to have a strain with such a long history in my library....Have a great year mate! JBo :joint:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Congrats to the winners. Congrats to the competitors. Congrats to the participants.
We had a great time.

See u next year my cannabrothers

P

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
picture.php

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah......I remember that chocolate hash cake.....it KNOCKED ME OUT!.......LOL!

..was good to see you too Darpan (Green Ambassador)....and Paddi, looks like the t-shirt I gave you went well with the hat.....good colour coordination...a fine time was had by all, and that is what the ICMAG 4/20 growers and breeders cup is all about..making new friends and sharing great hash and weed...

Thankyou all for attending and entering, you all made it happen..

webguy

What to cross the white with sounds interesting. What would keep or enhance that strait up hash taste? Also has that comfortably numb smiley buzz...

RESINvention

..I'm a lil late here, but I wanted to say congratulations to you all, extremely impressive work! I think if I were there, I would be in absolute heaven having some of the best conversations of my life. Much respect & BIG UPS!!! :rolleyes:

X

xinsanewickedx

congrats to all the winners and good luck for next year.keep up the killer genes karma

Congrats to all !

Just a question though, i thought Sogouda was an indica dom hybrid (70/30), how did it won second or third place in sativa category ?