What's new

The Resin Round-Up (aka The Hashish Picture Thread)

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
any one seen MAXIMO from OG back in the day...he gotta be around!!!!! tell em crunks/strain fiend is lookn for em!!!! this is my new sn

Keefhead

nycdfan042 said:
any one seen MAXIMO from OG back in the day...he gotta be around!!!!! tell em crunks/strain fiend is lookn for em!!!! this is my new sn
Maximo was active on one of the other forums - I don't remember which one. I miss the guy, very helpful, and he does great work in our hobby.

And here's my contribution to the pictures. A little jar of Ledo Uno BHO made from the buds only. It was my first run with the new okief tube, and it was great. Turned into a dry powder though. Is this normal for some BHO?

and

Yeah, they've been posted elsewhere, like others, but it looks like this is where I should be.

Last edited:

poolratt

Hey Keefhead,Good lookin stuff there!Not all my BHO turns out that way but good bud BHO usualy does for me.Heres some of my stuff that turned out like that.You may have seen them before.

Keefhead

poolratt - those pictures are obscene. The two middle ones especially. You musta used bleach on the hash. lol

HashishinReidi

Real nice bho and hash pics ,Looking at some of your lots here brings me back to some of the top ones on og .though i am sure you all miss it just as much as me .though i do still have about 300 od pics of og saved .still i do miss some of the main og bho and hash heads anyone seen phife i dont think it was spelt like that about ?. maximo has been chilling out at toke city.Anyways good to see alot of old faces . :wave:

Last edited:

Keefhead

HashishinReidi - Thanks. Maximo's last post was 5/26/2006 over at Toke City. I even did a search for him over at Google. Nada except OG items. I miss his hash pictures - and him. I suspect from his last post on TC that he was getting tired of posting. Dang....

And to the rest of you, awesome hash pictures. I wish I could always get stuff like that.

Pactivist

pure sage hash!

pure sage hash!

these little bits are made from pure sage!

the high is incredible! this shit is way better than the hash i used to buy back in the '80s.
oh - and if ya didn't notice - piecemakers are just overpriced, cause they are sure easy to make!
peAce,
pacT

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
Keefhead said:
HashishinReidi - Thanks. Maximo's last post was 5/26/2006 over at Toke City. I even did a search for him over at Google. Nada except OG items. I miss his hash pictures - and him. I suspect from his last post on TC that he was getting tired of posting. Dang....

And to the rest of you, awesome hash pictures. I wish I could always get stuff like that.

he is posting at TC again :)

ilife

73u Fult Melt Outdoor cured for 3 months

73u Fult Melt Outdoor cured for 3 months

This is a little sample of some 73u Fult Melt Outdoor cured for 3 months. What a flavor it had from the Sun and Earth.