What's new

The Resin Round-Up (aka The Hashish Picture Thread)

Mercer

well how do you like the smoke!?
looks like a real nice product, especially for 1st time
what's your preffered method of intaking that hash?

Peace

G

I'm sold on making hash, for sure. Next time I'll upgrade to Bubble Bags. The smoke is definitely potent... a single hit before a mtn bike ride yesterday had me soaring. I've been using a glass gandolf with a screen in it, but I have to friggin torch the hash to get it to burn and then the smoke is a little harsh. Maybe that's just hash, but I suspect I did something wrong.

G

A traditional : homemade charas & cured for some years.

7507sik_ss.jpg

:wave:

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
all I can say is JESUS
Im doing this ....
Hill....
Babba...
and Dr.D is it alright if I pm when I need advice about what Im doing wrong .....>?
he he he I haven;t tried it yet and I already know its not gonna be easy.... Although you lot make it look like it is!

Dr.
http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/2885myhashstash_001.jpg

this is Sooooooo Impressive .... Congratulations! he he he
Peace

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Argh, too much oil in there ! here's some Original Afghani goodies from Mazar e Sharif and Shebarghan !

Irie !

Butte

Veteran
^^^ acting locally, here's 7 ozs of Green Crack and Af Wreck hash...grown, sifted, pressed and smoked in Northern California :smoke: :yes:

G

Kalimist and MOD hash.Dry sieve 220 micron from a seeded basket of MOD and Kalimist.
Nothing as clean as you guys but still it will rip your head off.
Peace
MOD

1111123junekalihash-med.jpg
1111123junekalihash_1_-med.jpg
1111123junekalihash_2_-med.jpg
1111123junekalihash_3_-med.jpg

KALISTROYER said:
Kalimist and MOD hash.Dry sieve 220 micron from a seeded basket of MOD and Kalimist.
Nothing as clean as you guys but still it will rip your head off.
Peace
MOD
Is the piece maker a worthwhile buy? Been thinking about getting a proper press to turn out a decent token or ten, and the PM has caught my attention on more than one occassion.