Are you down with OPP?
Yeah, you know me.

P

Paco

18-awesome-animated-gifs-9-27-12
yeah you know me

Last edited:

Tierra Rojo

Niiice!! Way to bring it hoop!!! That's a damn fine score. Even with points taken off for that fancy hip ass soup saver. Haha. Get em.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Hope you don't mind if I fire up this thread Paco.

Was going to start a thread but I remembered this one was already started so I figured I'd just add to this.

I bought these RHS on 4/20/12. They were popped on 1/1/13 and put into flower on what else? 4/20/13.

Popped a ten pack and got 100% germ, found 6 ladies and started em a growin. They've been grown in amended promix. Blood, bone, kelp, EWC, perlite, lime, seaweed extract and I'm sure a couple other things I'm forgetting.

So they were the first plants in my newly constructed room and suffered some off gassing for their first week in the room. They came out of it pretty quick and besides a few yellow fans seem ok.

They are now on day 20 and showing their differences. 2 super sativa, 3 sativa dom hybid and one odd girl that I'm thinking must lean towards the WW mom.

Okay, time for some pics. I'll start with the odd ball. Oh yeah, all are in 7 gallon pots.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

That first one there smells at this point just like fruit punch drink powder.

Next are some more "normal" phenos.

picture.php

picture.php

Continued due to 5 pic limit...

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
picture.php

So there is three of them, I didn't dig these three out of the corner. Never mind the ADawg front center.

picture.php

Here is a shot of the odd ball between a SSH on the left and a RHS on the right. You can see how short and stocky she is. She's a brick house.

picture.php

And finally just a shot of the girl in the corner. These had some serious stretch, keep in mind the tallest shoots all got supercropped a week ago.

picture.php

Well that's all for now but I'll be posting more pics as things progress if it's all good with Paco.

Thanks for making these seeds man and thanks to Clarence for putting them up for 20 bucks. I feel like I ripped someone off haha.

Peace crunchers!

P

Paco

Looks great man! That odd ball looks aheckuva like Willy. that gone be the one you'll be smoking on while the others keep on keepin on. I appreciate your time growing these. I hope you find what you're looking for in em.

OLDproLg

Veteran
Cool plant!

Good grown and trained too,should be killa!
Good on ya boy's.....post the finish up for us.....
peace

D

dramamine

Very very nice plants, Third. Breaking that room's cherry with a vengeance. I had a Buffalo Bill that grew a lot like that Willy dom girl you got. She cured into a tangy peach flavor...day-changing strength, too. Keep killin it, dude..

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Looks great man! That odd ball looks aheckuva like Willy. that gone be the one you'll be smoking on while the others keep on keepin on. I appreciate your time growing these. I hope you find what you're looking for in em.

No problem man. After growing and smoking so many indica doms I finally decided to get with Sally lol.

I've never actually grown anything this Sativa leaning, I hope I can bring them full term without fucking them up. Are they light feeders? So far seems like they want more N but I'm scared I'll just prolong stretch.

Cool plant!

Good grown and trained too,should be killa!
Good on ya boy's.....post the finish up for us.....
peace

Thanks OLDpro, yeah after vegging these for 3 1/2 months I wasn't sure what the stretch would be like so I started supercropping after a week of 12/12. Seems to have kept them manageable although they're still taller than my wife lol.

Lookin great man. Youre in for a wild ride

Hands and feet inside the ride at all times, promise.:biggrin:

Can anyone familiar with WW tell me how they smell? I was pleasantly surprised to find that girl stinking like fruit punch. Was not expecting that.

Does WW smell fruity?

P

Paco

Willy in structure only eh?
The fort Collins Willy has a dry lemon hash scent. A lot of the willy crosses bring out a varied fruit palate. :)

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Willy in structure only eh?
The fort Collins Willy has a dry lemon hash scent. A lot of the willy crosses bring out a varied fruit palate.

Well I suppose we won't really know for a while yet. The fruit punch aroma is now a fruit punch/licorice smell. I imagine it will continue to develop and become more complex the further it flowers.

Still loving this plant.

Nice to see this one. Great looking room 3rd healthy plants.

Peace

Thanks homebrew. Wish I had fed N a wee bit longer. Will probably top dress with some ECW or N guano to keep a bit of green in them.

Got some more pics. These are one month in now, only two more to go hopefully.

ADawg down low, the rest are RHS

picture.php

Whole lot of tops going on with this girl.

picture.php

Room shot, forgive the bad white balance. RHS around the perimeter.

picture.php

Just a pic...

picture.php

WW dom top.

picture.php

P

Paco

Looks great! And have quite a bit of stack left in them too. I hope you enjoy the smoke.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Very very nice plants, Third. Breaking that room's cherry with a vengeance. I had a Buffalo Bill that grew a lot like that Willy dom girl you got. She cured into a tangy peach flavor...day-changing strength, too. Keep killin it, dude..

Hey there dramamine, I missed your comment earlier. Thanks for the compliment. I'm really impressed with that WW dom. She is getting real fat and she's in soil, can't wait to run her in coco and she how big she can get.

Looks great! And have quite a bit of stack left in them too. I hope you enjoy the smoke.

Will have donkey dicks for sure Paco. I have no doubt that I'll enjoy the smoke although these were a special request from my wife.:)

None of them are lacking in the trich department. This girl may be a lemon haze. That is how she smells right now anyway.

picture.php

picture.php

codger

This is the most recent Hybrid between Funkfingers, Tierra Rojo and I.
This is our homage to the great Willie Nelson, and being that there are already a few Willie Nelson varieties around, we decided to give a Nelson named strain a new twist.
Funkfingers and TR found a stellar Tom Hill Haze male while running some packs. This one male stood out, having the shortest nodes and having a lighting flower set for a haze, not to mention that he reeks like green curry. anyway, the perfect mate for the haze male of course is the Fort Collins Williams Wonder. Selfhemployed found this plant, thanks guy, and has more info on it. But it for sure is an old SSSC var. just, so totally different than any other I've found.
This cross just came out of the testing phase, grown by Tr and some by me. and I gotta say damn! The flowers range from Citrus, Hops, soft, creamy, floral, to intense lavender eucalyptus and spicy haze. the majority of the plants grown out have exhibited a strong degree of uniformity. An odd two or three have not shot to the moon like the others, being more willies dom. The majority of the plants gather the best of both parents, smell density and structure. enjoy guys and gals.

View Image

Pheno A- more like creamy spice.
[URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=20899&pictureid=792617&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL] [URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=20899&pictureid=792618&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL] [URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=20899&pictureid=792619&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL] [URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=20899&pictureid=792620&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL] [URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=20899&pictureid=792622&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL] [URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=20899&pictureid=792623&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL]
My favorite Album by Willie now I bet you do him proper by this plant no doubt. Would love to try this for sure, maybe get lucky as the RHS in the album..codger:biggrin:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Well here is one of the odd ones. FCWW Dominant RHS day 34.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

My other 5 ladies lean toward the T.H.Haze

Here is one of them, again day 34.

picture.php

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn thats some serious stack! That's what the willies will do for ya. Lookin awesome TC