i voted everything except:

To help sleep
For social lubricant
To avoid alcohol
Psychologically dependent
Habit
Boredom
For sex

I think another reason that could be added to the poll is "quality control" hahaha

thanks for the poll

aloha

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
I doubled down on "to get high" and "to be high"
smoking-cannabis-034.gif

E

ekomsi

I smoke/vaporize to FEEL GOOD, that covers just about all of the poll choices.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
how many different ways to say liftoff?

left out escape reality...were i black i'd wanna be doing white girls about now.

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
I didn't see to make sex more fun, but that could be sexual lubricant no? I mean Social Lubricant

edit: Well you did mention sex, I looked and didn't see it. But I don't need it for sex, it just makes it more fun.

H

huarmiquilla

howdy sam

how you do?

smoke and toke
eat and love cannabis

fi chant down babylon

positive vibrations

big twinn

Veteran
I seem to have a problem. For every one of those choices I can think of recent events of smoking. Am I the only one that clicked them all? honestly? I enjoy smoking before eating and going to bed. I enjoy it for creativity and new ideas. As a medication for stress, anxiety, sleep, pain, and as a mental release to maintain mental balance amongst a stressful day. The lengths I take for these plants to produce the finest possible smoke, yea, I'd say I am dependent lol as a hobby for sure.

D.D.

To get high/To be high are just bonuses in my opinion.
I smoke for medical reasons, some of them not listed, and know how much to smoke
to treat each condition, basically without getting high... but if i want to get high i will
smoke a little more, and to be honest about it, getting high does wonders for yet another
medical condition... depression. I find that getting stoned enhances creativity to a degree,
but if i dont have pen and paper in hand i tend to forget some intricate details of some
very awesome ideas that come into mind while stoned... ideas that would work if it werent
for forgetting a detail or two after coming off the stone, so yeah, i suppose its a thought
elevator too, good for meditation .......... can i go back and vote again? lol :)

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Looks like peoples first choice so far is they want to:
"Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream"
Sounds good....

-SamS

bad gas

I like to get high and do projects. Me and Mr. Sativa are good friends. I also value my stoner moments.

have a nice day. bg

Latest posts

Latest posts