Fuel for life

Mind expansion
Mental Stimulant
Reduce aggression
Improve quality of life
Flavor, taste

Weed and coffee is my fuel for life.
:abduct:

You bring up an additional reason of which I concur. Physical stimulation. Coffee has stimulating effects and cannabis also stimulates, however in a different way, but none-the less an energizing effect. Particularly in the Sativas.

Historically, this is seen in accounts of sugarcane harvesters facing repetitive physical work and refusing to do it without Mota. Pot has always been the blue collar's friend.

It is known to raise the heart rate and gives a boost. It can be seen as a performance drug for sports like surfing, mountain biking, snowboarding, and many others. There is the mental side to these sports where, in my thinking, the performer is aided both mentally and physically.

So Sam, to add another aspect, I think you should include Physical performance boost, or something to that effect.

Additionally, I think it can be safely said, Cannabis is phasic. It has distinct phases which, in my mind, follow a sine wave pattern. Different strains follow their own unique plot on the graph. Most substances other than Cannabis have this feature also, so this is not exclusive to herb. Sativas with their "up" properties are easy for me to track. Anyone else want to chime in their own observations regarding effect-graphing?

Latest posts

Latest posts