What's new

The REAL Skunk Bud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonestown88

things are escalating quickly, you are still here, and have to chance make everything clear, are not you?
What do i have to make clear understand for the last time i dont sell cuts i dont sell seeds i dont care what anyone thinks or says im not loseing anything! The only reason i sent my cut to daz was because 99 percent of darkhorse old cuts tested positive for hlvd! They did a podcast about it and i figured i would send him and daz something spectacular to work with and maybe it could help them and also because daz is a phenomenal breeder ok and i also found out that everyone wants skunk but cant find it so i thought i could come on here and help people who really wanna grow and smoke it for free! U got that freeeeee! I dont care what you think or believe i no what i have and i also no nobody else does! I also no that someone on here called the law on me and tried to have my cut destroyed i have a good idea who that was but anyways im glad old eastcoast joe did what he did and i would prefer that everyone believe him because guess what whos gonna that cut from anyone now? Will you do you wanna buy it? Good

Jonestown88

Now why is eastcoast joe deleting my messages of me being honest😂😂😂😂 heres the thing guys i dont have anything to hide because im not selling anything but he is and btw im no fool for anyone in the future that thinks there gonna con me out of my rks or have me arrested and it destroyed good luck i new when daz mentioned he had three skunk cuts from cali something fishy was going on which i figured would happen guess how many cuts i sent him 3 oh yeah but i forgot to mention i sent him 3 s2 cuts from my seed line not the actual cut but good luck selling them!
Oh and thats why after he said this project would be his main priority i said i would make s1s for the community and give them away for free but you didnt here him saying that and who got daz here in the first place not me old east coast joe did!

Jonestown88

Oh and thats why after he said this project would be his main priority i said i would make s1s for the community and give them away for free but you didnt here him saying that and who got daz here in the first place not me old east coast joe did!
And btw im praying for harley i have him a special present! He is the ine im gonna help he absolutely deserves it!

eastcoastjoe

I told dad you mentioned his name. That is the only reason he showed up here lol you’re trying to ride his coat tail to fame. Since you want to bring his name up, why don’t you get him on here now to give an update about the smell of what you sent him?

eastcoastjoe

Now why is eastcoast joe deleting my messages of me being honest😂😂😂😂 heres the thing guys i dont have anything to hide because im not selling anything but he is and btw im no fool for anyone in the future that thinks there gonna con me out of my rks or have me arrested and it destroyed good luck i new when daz mentioned he had three skunk cuts from cali something fishy was going on which i figured would happen guess how many cuts i sent him 3 oh yeah but i forgot to mention i sent him 3 s2 cuts from my seed line not the actual cut but good luck selling them!

That is nothing more than a screenshot of private messages of me trying to teach you how to mail clones lol. Someone obviously did not read the new TOU.

Jonestown88

I told dad you mentioned his name. That is the only reason he showed up here lol you’re trying to ride his coat tail to fame. Since you want to bring his name up, why don’t you get him on here now to give an update about the smell of what you sent him
That is nothing more than a screenshot of private messages of me trying to teach you how to mail clones lol. Someone obviously did not read the new TOU.
Sure it is well how about u just send my messages then u have my permission go ahead

Jonestown88

Sure it is well how about u just send my messages then u have my permission go ahead
And u qct like i know daz i never met him before i dont talk to him i just grow his autos for a hobby and u mess around with me ill show up at a show with my skunkbud! And i dare u to say something then whats it gonna be then? Oh its fake he sprayed it with something im not scared if anyone and i dont kiss but

Jonestown88

And u qct like i know daz i never met him before i dont talk to him i just grow his autos for a hobby and u mess around with me ill show up at a show with my skunkbud! And i dare u to say something then whats it gonna be then? Oh its fake he sprayed it with something im not scared if anyone and i dont kiss but
And well look at that my accounts has restrictions now good thing i put up my instagram jbecky416 harley u know were to find me these weak rats trying to have me banned

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
12. Private Message (PM): Any personal message sent by one member to another through the Conversations system or through Chat Private messages, should stay private. Posting private messages (PM's) and/or e-mails (or part's thereof) in open forum(s) is not permitted and will result in the offending member being banned. Posting of any member's personal information is strictly forbidden and will result in immediate banning.

12a. Forwarding of Private Messages (PM's) is not permitted without the original sender of the PM giving the member who wishes to forward that private information permission prior to the PM being forwarded. Any member who forwards a PM to other member(s) without first obtaining permission from the original sender will be banned if the original sender, or any recipient of that PM make a valid complaint to Admin.

Jonestown88

12. Private Message (PM): Any personal message sent by one member to another through the Conversations system or through Chat Private messages, should stay private. Posting private messages (PM's) and/or e-mails (or part's thereof) in open forum(s) is not permitted and will result in the offending member being banned. Posting of any member's personal information is strictly forbidden and will result in immediate banning.

12a. Forwarding of Private Messages (PM's) is not permitted without the original sender of the PM giving the member who wishes to forward that private information permission prior to the PM being forwarded. Any member who forwards a PM to other member(s) without first obtaining permission from the original sender will be banned if the original sender, or any recipient of that PM make a valid complaint to Admin.
Oh im sure pal especially when im exposing them lieing on me right

Jonestown88

If a mod tells me I can, I certainly will
Please do or post them on insta so we all can go there and see it i no what i said

Please do or post them on insta so we all can go there and see it i no what i said
And please discredit that cut more please get daz here and have him say its the worst cut he ever seen that way nobody will buy it!

And please discredit that cut more please get daz here and have him say its the worst cut he ever seen that way nobody will buy it!
Pretty please with sugar and sprinkles i bet thise magical 3 cuts from California does smell like skunk right u no the three that actually come from me 😂😂😂🙄🙄🙄🤣🤬🤬🤣

Pretty please with sugar and sprinkles i bet thise magical 3 cuts from California does smell like skunk right u no the three that actually come from me 😂😂😂🙄🙄🙄🤣🤬🤬🤣
I wonder why daz through that in there it was a clever way of claiming it come from him too bad no other cut looks like mine and its been bred for thirty plus years so anything you breed it with it will dominate it with so everyone will no if in the future he finds skunk it come from my line! Im not stupid i laid the bait and u bit like a smallmouth bass and anyone’ with common sense is gonna believe the got not selling you something to someone who is!

Cat got ur tongue

Cat got ur tongue
Aww did u block me on insta joe i still have the screenshots

Aww did u block me on insta joe i still have the screenshots
Geez now i wonder who called the law on me? Hmmmmmmmmm

Geez now i wonder who called the law on me? Hmmmmmmmmm
Who would of sent the law to my house oh yeah the only one who had the address

Attachments

• 00DAA11D-8E4B-4365-8DBB-12C453F04C92.jpeg
    00DAA11D-8E4B-4365-8DBB-12C453F04C92.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 17
Status