What's new

The real reason Katy Holmes divorced Tom Cruise discovered

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
^why does it matter what he does. They are adults and they can do what they want. sexual orientation does not matter. maybe tom just wanted a kid and wants to keep the gay thing private for family reasons. Maybe katy agreed because she is a sweet girl and wanted to help a friend. no one bashed on Anderson Cooper this hard.

get off my balls dude, my uncle is gay and all that shit, my girlfriend once sucked another dudes cock. whatever man

This whole thread was created to lament and parody the assholes in hollywood. Dont read into it and please don't tell me you can't sense sarcasm... because thats a womans problem

Peace

p.s. I can tell its you neg reppin those comments. Come off it dude. Go back to Nepal. Aum namah bingbong

H

h^2 O

. maybe tom just wanted a kid and wants to keep the gay thing private for family reasons. Maybe katy agreed because she is a sweet girl and wanted to help

people were saying he paid her as soon as they were married, that he paid her to marry him and have a kid of his so he wouldn't look gay and could keep up the action hero charade. Because quite frankly, nobody is going to go see him in a serious manly film knowing he finds other men's penises and buttholes interesting. They don't now.

:joint:

vukman

Veteran
The great and grand overlord Zemu controlled a lower species of beings. They didn't want to listen to him so he took them all and threw them into Earth;s volcanoes. Their spirits/souls were blocked from escaping the Earth and returning 'home'.

Now their souls inhabit human bodies and that is why we always feel a sense of longing or sadness. It's due to 'us' not being 'home'

ALL THE ABOVE WAS LEARNED ON SOUTH PARK!!!!!!!!! SOUTH PARK RULES!!!!!!!<<<<This is the episode that got Cruise all twisted.. It's a must see...."Tom Cruise is in the closet...".....aaahahahh classic!!!

Ahahahh,,but seriously folks...that is what the core belief of Scientology is....

Have fun wrapping your head around that "religion"!! LOL

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
The great and grand overlord Zemu controlled a lower species of beings. They didn't want to listen to him so he took them all and threw them into Earth;s volcanoes. Their spirits/souls were blocked from escaping the Earth and returning 'home'.

Now their souls inhabit human bodies and that is why we always feel a sense of longing or sadness. It's due to 'us' not being 'home'

.... wait a sec, so you're saying that God didn't create Adam and Eve in his image and then kick them out of the Garden of Eden
'cause Eve ate the forbidden fruit supplied by the evil devil snake causing us to feel sad and eternally lonely????:laughing:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smirk:.... and maybe Katie's not as sweet as she looks.:peacock:

Maybe Katie's a publicity hound who knows a good deal when she sees one!:bis:

:listen2: I hear there's more to this than meets the eye. The timing of the divorce was totally orchestrated.

.............. Tom got screwed.:tiphat:

^maybe. who knows. I just wanted to give them both the benefit of the doubt.

vukman

Veteran
.... wait a sec, so you're saying that God didn't create Adam and Eve in his image and then kick them out of the Garden of Eden
'cause Eve ate the forbidden fruit supplied by the evil devil snake causing us to feel sad and eternally lonely????:laughing:

oh yeah,, that;s that 'other religion'.....seems to be more popular than the whole Zemu thing but why I'll never know..:)

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Okay well I'm going to say this again might not matter or it might lol not sure but doesn't anyone here have any "GAY" friends? Does being "GAY" really matter this much to ppl lol I mean REALLY??? lol lol lol.. FUCK .. Don't get me wrong I'm not gay but I didn't realize that being "GAY" was such a bad thing or had ppl so uptight .. I feel bad for gay ppl already having to fight the bullshit everyday. Picking on ppl because they are different is the hieght of ignorance imvho.. Go out meet some "GAY" ppl and see if you feel the same way ,again imvho they are no different then you or me and frankly extremely accepting nice ppl that should not be treated with nasty comments on internet boards headband 707

H

h^2 O

its not that he's gay, it's that he's gay and pretends to be a macho action hero who's married to a hot younger woman. I guess it was really about who was popular at the time....I'm sure if his PR people were telling him to get married again so he doesn't look gay he wouldve married whatever girl was popular at the time. OMG Tom Cruise loves Miley Cyrus and he proposed, tell all coming to Oprah. He's totally hetero now go see Mission Impossible 5

supermanlives

Veteran
come out of the closet tom its ok even the gays in military have come out. lol i got nothing against gay folks i know plenty. living in san diego we have a large amount of lesbos and gay guys. i dont care but i dont like to see guys kiss. makes me ill.

vukman

Veteran
LOL..How can a guy look at another guy's hairy ass and say..."Oh yeah,, I gotta have that!!!"..............
Andrew Dice Clay ladies and Gentleman!! ROFL..

I live in the Greater Toronto Area. I think we have the 2nd largest Gay Community in all of North America. Only San Fran is bigger.........I think..I personally don't keep tabs on things of this nature. I just know they have a huge swath of the city they call 'their own'
Also, as everyone else says...Don't care who is gay..just don't fake being hetro. Look at when Anderson Cooper came out, hardly anyone even blinked.. I think it's all due to perception. He never pretended to be anything else so it's not a big deal.. I don't know.. I'm babbling here.....

supermanlives

Veteran
we got a gay brewery. idiots fucked up before opening and dumped their tanks by accident. opening delayed . havent been there and dont really plan on it. hillcrest is the main gay area in sd.. lots of tourists and straight folks too. hard to find parking and too many people for me.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Probably some of you never heard of the term LGBT (Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender).Personally i don't give a damn what he loves most.He is a control freak and that amaze me that he played in a movie together with Russell Brand who is just the opposite.:blowbubbles:

Keep on growing :)

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Silliest Thread ever. Now that I spent 20 minutes of my life reading the whole thing...

Katie's smirk looks like a maniplating unhappy smile. Tommy Boy acts like an Uptight Gay Dude.

But, Tommers seems like an Impossible Dude, pun intended. Personality-wise.

So, no doubt Miss Katie has had to become Teflon, as an obvious Trophy Wife. She's not really all that pretty.. But, they were made for each other.

Ok, Next...>!!

Last edited:

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
his being gay or not doesn't matter to me. it's just the whole control freak thing. he's like our sawed-off parody of John Galt :)

S

sweetestsin420

129150909465025083.jpg

dddaver

Veteran
I believe all his...short comings had a lot to do with it: stature, dick size, morality, honesty, believability/veracity, etc., etc. He really needs to step back and assess his life. He is a SMALL man.

Toms Cruise

Toms Cruise

Still don't beat Richard Gere pet tricks! Get the funnel, time to hide the gerbil homies!

polls_qcdbbhqj_5544_846777_poll_xlarge.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts