What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Real People behind Biden

theclearspot

I must say I find it baffling that Biden got elected. Now the US has exchanged one group of elites for another. I noticed this in the media yesterday and for me it sums up the ethos of the new liberal left: entitled and anti white working class:

‘Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC
US House candidate, NY-14
It’s not too late for them to do the right thing. Lincoln Project should take the L and publicly pledge to give a lot of their fundraising to the people who actually made a big difference.

Benjamin Dixon
@BenjaminPDixon
The Lincoln Project got $67,000,000 to do literally nothing and the Black organizers that helped Biden win probably are short on rent this month.’

It means: we want a share of the cake. It means certain individuals ie Cortez and fellow lesbians, woke people. Not through hard work but free money, grants. BLM will be sticking their snouts in the trough. The unemployable millenials screaming at Policemen will demand useless jobs in thinktanks and quangos.
Hard working working class people will be paying the ‘ liberal ethnic tax’ for the idle virtue queens of the new woke generation. The US has lost all sense of balance and strength. Mark my words- this is an unmittigated disaster for white working class people in the US: more taxes, less democracy, big state and the death of freedom.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
picture.php

is this really too hard to grasp?

Sunshineinabag

white people are not exclusively working class in this country...

socioeconomic issues are not singular to the working white class

etc etc, et al

(also pointing out aoc as lesbian discredits everything)

I'd love to have an unbiased audit done on all professional sports ...esp the NFL and look at the proportions of felonies each race commits once they get money. All I see is whineasses too lazy to actually be productive citizens whining to get what they want instead of earn it. If any of these clowns cared about our country they wouldn't support either candidate:gaga:
Your not gonna be able to hide the truth for much longer once folks have encounters with the clowns mentioned above

theclearspot

Im not a Trump fan at all. But im keen on a vibrant civil society and free speech. I dont want Andrea Dworkins children designing the school curriculum. I dont want black people given jobs because theyre black. All the positive discrimination, extra welfare, grants , free condoms hasnt helped african americans. The independent hard working minorities; Koreans, Japanese, Irish, Italians dont need it. There isnt a case for BLM its a zeitgeist of young people lacking any rooting or knowledge of a wider political anthropological input. Look at the curriculums of the people of ‘ The Long March’. Viciously anti male, anti white. BTW hope its ok for me to have an opinion?

T

TakenByTheSky

I hope Biden pulls the expected bait and switch and makes life in America an absolute living hell so all you people that voted for this creep will realize that just because a guy wears a blue tie and gives a good story that doesn't mean he's the liberal Messiah you've been hoping for.

Biden is a swamp creature, 47 years in government and 47 years of nazi political moves he's made and boat loads of lies he's told over the years to stay in office.

Biden deep down is a closet racist, so racist infact he can't go a few days without making a racist gaffes.

He's anti abortion

Anti drugs

And a fucking nazi on crime

This is his tried and true legacy in politics.

If you voted for him and don't know his real feelings on these subjects you didn't do your research before casting your vote.

I fully expect him to crack down on legal weed as his boy obama had hundreds of medical marijuana raids under his belt before he left office.

Expect more war and more drone strikes of women and children, at weddings and funerals just like that piece of shit Obama did.

Amynamous

I hope Biden pulls the expected bait and switch and makes life in America an absolute living hell so all you people that voted for this creep will realize that just because a guy wears a blue tie and gives a good story that doesn't mean he's the liberal Messiah you've been hoping for.

Biden is a swamp creature, 47 years in government and 47 years of nazi political moves he's made and boat loads of lies he's told over the years to stay in office.

Biden deep down is a closet racist, so racist infact he can't go a few days without making a racist gaffes.

He's anti abortion

Anti drugs

And a fucking nazi on crime

This is his tried and true legacy in politics.

If you voted for him and don't know his real feelings on these subjects you didn't do your research before casting your vote.

I fully expect him to crack down on legal weed as his boy obama had hundreds of medical marijuana raids under his belt before he left office.

Expect more war and more drone strikes of women and children, at weddings and funerals just like that piece of shit Obama did.

As far as i know, no one was looking for a liberal messiah when they voted for Joe.
He was the collective compromise of the twenty-something dem candidates. Joe probably received millions of votes from republicans/conservatives that were disgusted by trump for a thousand different reasons.
Simply stated, Joe is the president elect because he is NOT trump.

Amynamous

And stew on this for the next two months.
The great people of Georgia that just elected Joe will get to decide for the rest of the country if the next Senate majority leader will be McConnell or someone not named McConnell.

:D

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why even bother making this thread when you don't even live here. Looks like another attempt inciting discord. Lets keep the Americans fighting themselves.

theclearspot

‘As far as i know, no one was looking for a liberal messiah when they voted for Joe.’
Oh come on; all those bored millenials with no jobs and militant girlfriends spitting at the Police? They think old Biden is gonna gift them the jobs on easy street, get them an apartment down Brooklyn way, make their empty lives happy? . Theyll be back out rioting and stealing when they wonder why Old Biddy’s just another member of the elite and Cortez and co., BLM get all the freebies and grant cheques. And youre paying for it in your taxes....

theclearspot

And stew on this for the next two months.
The great people of Georgia that just elected Joe will get to decide for the rest of the country if the next Senate majority leader will be McConnell or someone not named McConnell.

:D
You keep implying im a Trump supporter. Can younot appreciate there may be a few other opinions besides Republicans and Democrats. Its a kind of Socratic plan to make you see how ridiculous the US has made itself , a caricature of democracy...

Amynamous

‘As far as i know, no one was looking for a liberal messiah when they voted for Joe.’
Oh come on; all those bored millenials with no jobs and militant girlfriends spitting at the Police? They think old Biden is gonna gift them the jobs on easy street, get them an apartment down Brooklyn way, make their empty lives happy? . Theyll be back out rioting and stealing when they wonder why Old Biddy’s just another member of the elite and Cortez and co., BLM get all the freebies and grant cheques. And youre paying for it in your taxes....

Actually, everyone simply wanted a break from the constant chaos.
That and maybe some leadership with COVID.
It really wasn’t about anything more than that. No reason to make it complicated.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I must say I find it baffling that Biden got elected. Now the US has exchanged one group of elites for another. I noticed this in the media yesterday and for me it sums up the ethos of the new liberal left: entitled and anti white working class:

‘Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC
US House candidate, NY-14
It’s not too late for them to do the right thing. Lincoln Project should take the L and publicly pledge to give a lot of their fundraising to the people who actually made a big difference.

Benjamin Dixon
@BenjaminPDixon
The Lincoln Project got $67,000,000 to do literally nothing and the Black organizers that helped Biden win probably are short on rent this month.’

It means: we want a share of the cake. It means certain individuals ie Cortez and fellow lesbians, woke people. Not through hard work but free money, grants. BLM will be sticking their snouts in the trough. The unemployable millenials screaming at Policemen will demand useless jobs in thinktanks and quangos.
Hard working working class people will be paying the ‘ liberal ethnic tax’ for the idle virtue queens of the new woke generation. The US has lost all sense of balance and strength. Mark my words- this is an unmittigated disaster for white working class people in the US: more taxes, less democracy, big state and the death of freedom.

and them damn dirty do nothing hippies - get off my lawn!

Latest posts

Latest posts