What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Real History Of Northern Lights, Written By The Guys Who Did It

CharlesU Farley

Same with Haze. That legend is all marketing bullshit. You'd be better off growing something you can probably rely on as a GOOD sativa that has been worked like Ace Golden Tiger X Panama.

We smoked some old Cannacopia Lapis Mtn. indica over the weekend, again, and my girlfriend about flipped after taking one short and then one long hit on a small bong. I did 3 good hits and.....

Kwik Seeds is the place to go for some good ol Thai (stick) or indica IMO.

UB
Totally ignorant about Ace, but I've read many good things here on the forum about them. A guy on that other forum we don't talk about posts some really amazing shots of their work.

I could be wrong, and _frequently_ am, but I have a sneaking suspicion you would have the exact feeling about Authentic????? Genetics that I do, if you dug into his background/story.

We can both smell bullshit a mile away. ;)

BradChremistry

Og did not come from NL

Totally ignorant about Ace, but I've read many good things here on the forum about them. A guy on that other forum we don't talk about posts some really amazing shots of their work.

"Worked" by Ace means "lanky mid grade indica hybrid". They have some stuff that fills the "NL is OG" prejudice. You could see them being related.. Until your OG is finished and you're reminded that it's real deal Florida grade bud, not diet dutch or Cali mid. Ethiopian, Pakistan cross I think? Not remembering says it all..

NL was never great smoke. I can remember that. Maybe it's the first time alot of heads experienced sour terps. But I think people like the name. Blue Dream GSC mentality. I stopped worrying about strain lineage/region associations when all the stuff from Ace smoked like the rest of the market. (Anything over 6ft came from the tropical floor seed pack or golden tiger. I was so annoyed at the short majority that I shutdown half the room took cuts of the tall strains and still haven't ran em.)

I spent a decade looking for the no name stuff we used to smoke. Went back to my hometown and got it from an old timer. We started a conversation about names.. He says he always made up names, only when the buyer asked. It's be Columbian one year Jamaican the next. Otherwise the broker made up the names. Lots of people have no idea what they were smoking. Seed companies ran out of wardrobes were not supplying the nation. In fact, no one talking about weed strains today was. We were shipping weed to California by 1995.

JetLife175

Veteran
Og did not come from NL

"Worked" by Ace means "lanky mid grade indica hybrid". They have some stuff that fills the "NL is OG" prejudice. You could see them being related.. Until your OG is finished and you're reminded that it's real deal Florida grade bud, not diet dutch or Cali mid. Ethiopian, Pakistan cross I think? Not remembering says it all..

NL was never great smoke. I can remember that. Maybe it's the first time alot of heads experienced sour terps. But I think people like the name. Blue Dream GSC mentality. I stopped worrying about strain lineage/region associations when all the stuff from Ace smoked like the rest of the market. (Anything over 6ft came from the tropical floor seed pack or golden tiger. I was so annoyed at the short majority that I shutdown half the room took cuts of the tall strains and still haven't ran em.)

I spent a decade looking for the no name stuff we used to smoke. Went back to my hometown and got it from an old timer. We started a conversation about names.. He says he always made up names, only when the buyer asked. It's be Columbian one year Jamaican the next. Otherwise the broker made up the names. Lots of people have no idea what they were smoking. Seed companies ran out of wardrobes were not supplying the nation. In fact, no one talking about weed strains today was. We were shipping weed to California by 1995.

I really would like to know why you think that NL isn't in OG?

Old Uncle Ben

I could be wrong, and _frequently_ am, but I have a sneaking suspicion you would have the exact feeling about Authentic????? Genetics that I do, if you dug into his background/story.

We can both smell bullshit a mile away. ;)
Yes we can Brother Farley. I have a LONG ditty saved from a friend of the Brother Grimm regarding the history of Cinderella.

Everyone loves a legend, the drama. Not knocking the old, original C99. It is some great weed and an admirable effort regarding cubing, stabilization. I'm sure they were and are still well compensated.

Ace takes their work seriously. At least you get some lab work up some point in time for a particular sample. Dubi knows his shit. https://www.aceseeds.org/en/seeds/golden-tiger-feminized-seeds/

UB

CharlesU Farley

Yes we can Brother Farley. I have a LONG ditty saved from a friend of the Brother Grimm regarding the history of Cinderella.

Everyone loves a legend, the drama. Not knocking the old, original C99. It is some great weed and an admirable effort regarding cubing, stabilization. I'm sure they were and are still well compensated.

Ace takes their work seriously. At least you get some lab work up some point in time for a particular sample. Dubi knows his shit. https://www.aceseeds.org/en/seeds/golden-tiger-feminized-seeds/

UB
Don't want to drift OT but I just recently learned how to tag somebody on here, so if you make a post they'll get dinged. That's how much of a dinosaur I am. <g>

Here in a week or so, I'm going to post something in the Talk About section (that you probably don't venture in too much and neither do I) asking for info on the various cannabis fora from 2000 - 2010.

I I remember reading you were a mod on one for 'em, Potroast was an Admin on that other forum we don't talk about, but other than you two, I have absolutely no idea what cannabis forums were really prevalent back then, besides OG.

And I've got such _negative_ feelings about that forum, I have nothing to do with it and it's dead to me. I know every time I piss on OG, most of the participants here think I'm being a crotchety old fuck but there was a reason. See here:

So, I need your help to cure the ignorance of the dinosaur and fill me in on what forms were active, who were the major participants, and are they worth me diving down the rabbit hole to investigate archives and get information about Northern Lights from forms other than here, the other form we don't talk about, and Mr Nice.

Those are the only forums I ever lurked in from 2012 to 2018, when I came out of the closet because I had reverse engineered NL.

CharlesU Farley

Okay, this is going to be one massive post and I may have to break it into two for organization and legibility purposes. I have many different sources of information from disparate sources, so I'm not going to be able to provide the links from the original posts these came from, like I usually do. Not only because they're dead now (links, and in this case the person I'm quoting), but I got some information that is not available to the general public via Google's cache or the Wayback Machine on archive.org.

You're just going to have to trust me that I have no axe to grind with this post, except for when I specifically mention axe to grind. I'm not trying to make one person look good and another bad, I'm just posting the information that I've been able to find, that was actually _written_ by Nevil. My initial and still primary focus was NL, but in doing this massively deep dive by expanding the criteria to just cannabis and not specifically NL, I've been able to get a whole bunch of additional info not only on NL, but in developing and enhancing cannabis in general.

This information is simply fucking invaluable. At least to somebody like me who knows what to do with it and isn't worried about making money, selling seeds, or impressing everybody with the latest, dripping/glistening bud shot. ;)

Many thanks and _respect_ to my Usenet buds, led by VTAMmer, who sourced out a lot of this information, that I _never_ could have found on my own. Can't help you out with 0-day release software that you can turn into warez like I used to <vbseg>, but y'all know if you ever need any inside medical advice, I'm _always_ here.

With that out of the way, here's Nevil's writings, with some other topics besides NL because they're just so damn insightful and useful. And I'm not going to put quotes around them, because every single letter of what I'm going to post was typed by him.

As far as I'm concerned, especially for all those folks who are selling specific _number_ versions of NL, most especially #5, this first post tells me all I need to know. If Neville couldn't source #5 after he got out of jail, and Romeo grew out all the seeds and smoked them, how is some dumbass grower up in Montana going to say he's got number _five_ and he's breeding with it? Thank God the link to this post is still live.

And if you know anything about NLSG's Gestapo like environment he had to grow under (Steve Murphy's life was totally and completely _fucked_ by OGM) if you think he was able to keep specific records about specific numbers and then place all of those seeds in specific numbered categories, and be able to transport them around, and then be able to recall what he did 40 plus years later.... hopefully you'll understand my skepticism about people hawking specific numbers of NL, who have nothing to gain... but money... and no honor or integrity.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jan 3, 2011

nevil said:

i had a back crossed line of nl5, 8 back crosses. After i got out of jail they were gone. I don't know what happened to them. Marcel probably sold rimmeo some of them. It was the closest to nl5 in seed form. It's another of my projects that i never got to finish. It stil irks me.
N.

thank you nev for verifiying that for me yes marcel sold them to me there were the best i wish i still had som e i loved the strain and comend the work you put into it
rimmeo

One of the unchangeable laws of creation is, "What you put out is what
you get back". The only way to get everything I wanted was to give everything I had. It was also a blow for freedom. I was putting seeds into peoples hands that could change their lives. If any of you chucked in a shit job and grew a lot of dope and made some money, then the plan worked. If it relieved your suffering in any way, then I have been blessed. If any of you grew any of my strains and became Spiritually Enhanced and want to share my crown, then that's OK too. If any of you feel that your lives are better because of what I've done, then I am twice blessed.
For some of you, more self empowerment lead to greater battles, that was my path too. So this was the long answer to the question of whether I regret handing out pure strains. The short answer is ; "Not for one moment, for I am the master of my fate and I am the captain of my soul".

When I started all this, I did it with the idea of making myself, in a sense, redundant. There was no precedent and I didn't know what forces would be countered against me or how long my run would last.
Northern Lights, especially NL5, was the cornerstone of the indoor growing industry. By putting NL5x2 out there, I was giving the game away. I thought hard about this and I had to decide on what was best for me or what was best for everyone else. I decided that what was best for everyone would ultimately be best for me. I needn't have worried. Everyone was asleep.

I went to the US to pick up the original US NL5. It wasn't in the same league as mine. The NL boys from the US came to me for my NL5 offspring. It was much better than the original.

I met the Indian to obtain the US NL5 cutting two years after getting the seeds. This was the only NL cutting that I ever got. If I ever sold seeds from this US cut, it wasn't for long. It was already superseded before it got it.

I did a series of back crosses with NL5, HP and G13. I did this because I didn't have siblings to use. NL5 was a sport. The brothers couldn't deliver.
I used a Ruderalis for the NL5, picking the male carrying the R factor, which gave pollen at the fourth internode. Four generations a year. The 5th generation, ulimately was the best. I should have gone brother to sister at that point, but I thought it would continue to get better. I went to 8 backcrosses. What I learned was that after gen 4, the results were more dependant on the individual male, than the number of back crosses.

I used NL1 males for the HP and NL2 males for the G13. None of the back crosses ever produced a plant as good as the mother, although the NL5 came closest. Vigour was lost in all cases.

The Northern Lights#1 was a pure strain from the pacific N.W. of America. It had nothing to do with Ortega lines initially, although I did cross them.

NL 1 was pretty special, it was all Indica. Good pure Indica strains were pretty hard to find in those days. I didn't hold it back, I sold it pure.

Dr Atomics stuff looks like NL2x5. I don't see much Thai in it. I probably perpetuated the Thai/NL5 myth. The U.S. NL5 had Thai in it and I repeated the description given to me. Although mine was from the same family, it never showed any Thai characteristics.

Mine were from that plant (US NL5) and all of the brothers and sisters seemed typical of the line, except one. I expect it was a throwback. It's hard to glean information about breeding from underground sources, but I can assure you that I've spent a lot of time analysing the results of the original NL lines. My NL5 seemed to have characteristics of NL2 and NL1, but had completely dropped any Thai influence from the mother. If you have bred enough plants containing indica, you will have seen some of these throwback indicas. They are not all great, but the short indica like 8 week anomaly will pop up.

Follow your passion, it's the road to greatness

Good breeders are keen observers who are capable of recognising quality and trends within populations. Scientists are not responsible for most of the breeds of plants and animals. Passionate individuals are and most top breeders are not particularly well educated. I've been hanging around breeders and clubs all my life and most of the advances in breeding I've seen have come from fanatics working with small populations.

The NL strains were grown and bred under lights in small spaces. These were among the most advanced indoor lines on the planet. Small growers, like many of you created them. Good work can be done with small numbers.

NL1 had coarser dark green leaves, was more inclined to grow one main bud with little branching, the stem was very sturdy. It had a more narcotic high. The buds were more nugget like, The resin went yellow more quickly and the stalked glands were not as pronounced as with the NL5. It was a more Indica dominant plant.

Look on Todd's (every time I type that, I think of Lisa Loopner _saying_ it) website and see if his purest indica looks like this is described????

With backcrossing you would never be able to eliminate the recessives...
My experience with back-crossing is that from the fourth back-cross onward, it's all about the individual male and the number of bXs is irrelevant. If you are not making progress, then what is being reflected is the mothers shortcomings. Further progress can only occur through the elimination of undesirable genes through sibling matings.

When I say NL5 did not cross well with ML, I mean it didn't fizz. I didn't find that many indica/indica crosses did. Indica to indica/sativa did. As a breeder who puts a product on the market, you find you have to deal with a few issues. What people say they want and what they really want. All those people who now seem to be against 1:1 matings would be the first to hammer you in public if they didn't get what they want in one packet of seeds. Remember brocolli man?
Predictability and genetic diversity do not go hand in hand. So you let them belittle you for doing 1:1 matings and they post pictures of the best buds in the world.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And this is not an ax of mine to grind, it's more like a little needle. ;)

But I always used to debate/argue with Vic High over the delicate nature of DJ's Blueberry, and the fact that the _only_ thing that was really special about it was that it smelled like a fucking blueberry. Nobody ever talked about that kind of _high_ it gave you, it was difficult to cultivate, clone, etc. and a delicate, fragile cannabis plant is the _last_ thing that I would ever want to invest my time and effort in.

So now without further ado, this is Nevil's opinion of DJ Short. :ROFLMAO::

...but the moment someone lies about the pedigree, mostly for purposes of self aggrandisement, I can't take them seriously any more. Or their work. agreedThe original Bubblegum was pretty good, I thought it was BB.SKxNL5.SK. Isn't the Blueberry descended from that? Who knows with fantasy pedigrees, but I'd take it to Critical Mass, which also contained the BB.SK, which is where the bubblegum flavours came from. If you create something great, good luck trying to work out what made it click.

I've seen a few of D.J.Shorts writings. The man possesses an extremely fertile imagination. It reminds me of some intuitive/automatic writing I've seen. Very creative, but not scientific.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for now, as if that's not enough. o_O

When the AI "spiders" consume all of the info contained in _this_ thread a year or two from now, at least they're going to know the _real_ actual, fucking history of Northern Lights. And not some made up, bullshit story just to sell seeds or to promote celebrity infatuation, or more likely with Millennials, pagan idolatry. ;)

And speaking of axes to grind, I certainly to the fuck cannot _wait_ until Elmer Budd shows up here on ICM, again. He sandbagged my ass on Mr Nice, was trying to bait me with this following response to the same post I made here on ICM, and it took _tremendous_ amounts of self-control not to technically and linguistically eviscerate him and have the fetid contents of his bowels spill over all over the fucking floor of this forum.

But I respect Shantibaba too much so I restrained myself.😇

We'll see how he responds to me now that I'm willing to post. This was his response to my initial post in 2018, that I linked to in my sig tag.

"I can`t say I think you enhanced the structure , yield , calyx to leaf ratio .
Maybe acclimatized it to your region ? For some generations . But then went back under lights .

The colour and clawing of the leaves in your pics speak to me of over feeding ?

It all seems a little deceptive to me . 1st you post a novel about your grows and say you won`t reply . Then reply ...
Talk about not selling the line ,but encouraging your kids to sell it .

Try to piggy back on Owsley and Hunter . No shame . Emphasis in italics added by _me_, because that's the part that fucking piss me off.

Thanks for sharin

EB ."

Please Mr Budd, come back and let's have a nice, friendly conversation. :mad:

On a much lighter note, next up will be Sensi's seed banks forum, and that has some interesting info as well. From info I just now received, _I_ was _wrong_ when I guessed about the Archivist on the Mr Nice forum being Ben Dronker's son. Unless he's mentally fucked up and speaks in the third person singular, the Archivist and Forum Admin on the Sensi Seed Bank is not Ben's son. But you can tell by reading his replies, especially to JeSSe, that this guy had been at Sensi for a very, very long time.

Mods, edit what you have to but this is what I've got to say.

Last edited:

Energy Turtle

Here's a NL#5 from authentic genetics. It has a nice bubble gum smell.

Attachments

• IMG_20240423_161114138_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240423_161114138_HDR.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 22

Old Uncle Ben

I I remember reading you were a mod on one for 'em, Potroast was an Admin on that other forum we don't talk about, but other than you two, I have absolutely no idea what cannabis forums were really prevalent back then, besides OG.

ADPC was first, as you know with all the encrypted server chain linking, use of PGP and all that paranoid stuff we did. Seems there was always a war between the Brits and the Yanks too and the controversies were everywhere. Seems little has changed as with every new crop of newbies you have the same old shit discussions about leafing, flushing, Advanced Ripoff This and That, seeds.....

I modded THE original internet pot forum called cannabis.com, 4 of the 8 forums. Owner was Ron, Canadian. That was probably late 90's if memory serves me correct. Mark Emory of Vancouver B.C. was selling 100's of varieties of mutts out of his business store front and mail order which included the big boys of that day like NL #1, Skunk #1, Jack Herer, Shiva, etc. and forever getting busted by the RMCP (Royal Mounted Canadian Police), only to resurrect, open the store's doors once again. Word is American LEO finally got him. Then there was Heaven's Stairway. I still have the Canadian TV video of his bust by the RCMP with the interviews, live footage, etc. Wish I could post it here. Tried, didn't work. Amazing! They confiscated computers, money, gold bars, exotic cars, big time assets and then there was all those seeds.

This was before all the Vbulletin sites evolved. Overgrow.com (Shabang) came into being around that time, probably about year 2000. Then CannabisWorld, Planet Ganja, etc. I gave up modding cannabis.com and joined the ranks of Overgrow way back when.

AlienfromPlanetGanja.jpg

.....as the world turns.

Uncle Ben

Last edited:

Mr. J

This is supposed to be the definitive thread on the origins of NL from the people who were there, but already there are a large number of inconsistencies even between the stories told my the same person.

The story is a convoluted mess just like this thread is. You accuse the AG guy if being a charlatan while praising this guy Greg, meanwhile Greg is the one who gave AG guy the seeds and the story that you call bullshit.

You're very good at copy/pasting though I'll give you that, but your formatting needs a lot of work.

cbotany

This is supposed to be the definitive thread on the origins of NL from the people who were there, but already there are a large number of inconsistencies even between the stories told my the same person.

The story is a convoluted mess just like this thread is. You accuse the AG guy if being a charlatan while praising this guy Greg, meanwhile Greg is the one who gave AG guy the seeds and the story that you call bullshit.

You're very good at copy/pasting though I'll give you that, but your formatting needs a lot of work.
I'm Just gonna say, Todd has always been straight up with me, and a nice human. I think people will talk their day away, but I don't try to save alot of mothers, I run from seed each year. I have a mother currently that came from a pack Todd gifted to me, and just for that reason I'm keeping her alive. People will get lost into details till the days end, but it meant something to me when he donated seeds, He's a good guy in my book, and I won't not defend his name.

JetLife175

Veteran

This is the Crux of the situation.

Todd has been pretty integral in the legalization of cannabis in the US. Hate him or love him dude was a Jack herer type. Did a lot of time for the plant. Got multiple clones out to the community. He's never been one to be shady from what I gather. Greg trusts him enough to get the original work out I don't understand the issue. Todd has been super transparent too. Some of those beans made it into CSIs hands too. I guess he's a piece of shit as well.

eastcoastjoe

If you are really into NL and want to know more about it without a bunch of marketing bullshit and hype trying to get you to buy something, then read on and then you can draw your own conclusions, as I have:

you do realize greg did an interview and told the story in his own words right ?? Im just going to come out and ask you, what conclusions have you drawn ?

I have no axe to grind

after reading these 2 pages, i gotta say i dont believe you LOL. you seem to have a serious axe to grind with todd. if your truly passionate about NL, you should recognize that he was given all those seeds and a blessing from greg to sell them. like him or not, that part is indisputable.

CharlesU Farley

you do realize greg did an interview and told the story in his own words right ?? Im just going to come out and ask you, what conclusions have you drawn ?

after reading these 2 pages, i gotta say i dont believe you LOL. you seem to have a serious axe to grind with todd. if your truly passionate about NL, you should recognize that he was given all those seeds and a blessing from greg to sell them. like him or not, that part is indisputable.
No, I have not seen that. The reason being, I've already read his comments from the Mr Nice forum, when he was much younger and his memory was obviously much better.

Any he contradicted himself even then. :(

I tried to listen to one of Greg's podcasts, not sure whether it was this one or not, and it was very difficult and time-consuming, not only to understand him but to hear him say things different than what he actually typed, many years ago.

I'm 70 years old now and I certainly understand memory issues, and I'm not trying to sell a fucking thing. And while I can certainly understand NLSG wanting to receive some actual money for all the hard fucking work he did, his choice of Matt Riot and Todd give me cause for concern in his ability to evaluate people's motives and what they're really trying to accomplish.

I had no earthly idea who Matt Riot was, had to ask on another forum because I have no clue who he was. As I dove down into the Mr Nice Forum and saw he participated there, it told me all I needed to know about him. All of these "mystery cuts", miracle seeds found from back in the day, he only shares with certain people, always a big mystery involved, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Hate to tell you all this but there's no secret, magical cannabis beans or cuttings from the past, that are going to revolutionize cannabis development and make everybody higher than they've ever been in their entire life. ;)

And yes I do have a serious axe to grind with Todd, and it has nothing to do him being "gifted" seeds. If you're that interested in my personal feelings about Todd, see the High Times thread.

Sorry, but I just don't lend a whole lot of credence to the "mystery beans being found from back in the day" suddenly turning into specific _numbers_ of Northern Lights.

And if you can't tell from reading this thread, Neville did a _little_ work on the entire line of NL _after_ he received it from NLSG. o_O and even back in the day, with all of the work he did with it, even _he_ couldn't source #5.

And if you think the NL crew in Seattle kept detailed breeding records, specific numbers and categorized them, most especially after OGM, I don't think you realize what the environment back then was really like back then.

What my feelings are in this thread don't mean shit. It's what the actual people who did the work actually wrote about what they did.

And given that premise, your entirely _correct_, Todd shouldn't even fucking be mentioned in this thread, because he hasn't done the actual _work_, and I won't mention his name further.

eastcoastjoe

No, I have not seen that. The reason being, I've already read his comments from the Mr Nice forum, when he was much younger and his memory was obviously much better.

I tried to listen to one of Greg's podcasts, not sure whether it was this one or not, and it was very difficult and time-consuming, not only to understand him but to hear him say things different than what he actually typed, many years ago.

I'm 70 years old now and I certainly understand memory issues, and I'm not trying to sell a fucking thing. And while I can certainly understand NLSG wanting to receive some actual money for all the hard fucking work he did, his choice of Matt Riot and Todd give me cause for concern in his ability to evaluate people's motives and what they're really trying to accomplish.

I had no earthly idea who Matt Riot was, had to ask on another forum because I have no clue who he was. As I dove down into the Mr Nice Forum and saw he participated there, it told me all I needed to know about him. All of these "mystery cuts", miracle seeds found from back in the day, he only shares with certain people, always a big mystery involved, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Hate to tell you all this but there's no secret, magical cannabis beans or cuttings from the past, that are going to revolutionize cannabis development and make everybody higher than they've ever been in their entire life. ;)

And yes I do have a serious axe to grind with Todd, and it has nothing to do him being "gifted" seeds. If you're that interested in my personal feelings about Todd, see the High Times thread.

Sorry, but I just don't lend a whole lot of credence to the "mystery beans being found from back in the day" suddenly turning into specific _numbers_ of Northern Lights.

And if you can't tell from reading this thread, Neville did a _little_ work on the entire line of NL _after_ he received it from NLSG. o_O and even back in the day, with all of the work he did with it, even _he_ couldn't source #5.

And if you think the NL crew in Seattle kept detailed breeding records, specific numbers and categorized them, most especially after OGM, I don't think you realize what the environment back then was really like back then.

What my feelings are in this thread don't mean shit. It's what the actual people who did the work actually wrote about what they did.

And given that premise, your entirely _correct_, Todd shouldn't even fucking be mentioned in this thread, because he hasn't done the actual _work_, and I won't mention his name further.

We’re you involved in breeding northern lights ?

eastcoastjoe

Are you saying that the recent interview he did may not be accurate because he’s older now and doesn’t have a good memory of his life like he once did ?

CharlesU Farley

We’re you involved in breeding northern lights ?
Of course not! My history with NL is documented quite thoroughly here on ICM, on other forums, and on my website, even with a _cursory_ examination.

I'm not going to get involved in the back and forth with you, I have no earthly idea who the fuck you are, and could care less.

These are the _written_ words of the people who actually did the _work_.

If you've actually read them, you'll know exactly why I feel the way I do, if you have at least a junior high school reading comprehension level. And don't worry, I totally understand why you've come to a completely different conclusion than I have. :ROFLMAO:

eastcoastjoe

Of course not! My history with NL is documented quite thoroughly here on ICM, on other forums, and on my website, even with a _cursory_ examination.

I'm not going to get involved in the back and forth with you, I have no earthly idea who the fuck you are, and could care less.

These are the _written_ words of the people who actually did the _work_.

If you've actually read them, you'll know exactly why I feel the way I do, if you have at least a junior high school reading comprehension level. And don't worry, I totally understand why you've come to a completely different conclusion than I have. :ROFLMAO:

I already knew you weren’t, I just wanted to hear you say it for clarity. I just asked that because I’m wondering why someone who wasn’t even involved in something , goes around acting like they are the authority on the matter when you had zero to do with any of it. It’s Kinda weird.

eastcoastjoe

See that’s the thing. No one knows you’re conclusion because all you have done is copy and paste a bunch of things you weren’t even involved in.
Quite poorly laid out at that. I don’t think anyone really knows what you’re trying to say because it’s put together like a bunch or rambling and babbling lol.

CharlesU Farley

See that’s the thing. No one knows you’re conclusion because all you have done is copy and paste a bunch of things you weren’t even involved in.
Quite poorly laid out at that. I don’t think anyone really knows what you’re trying to say because it’s put together like a bunch or rambling and babbling lol.
wtmkf... you're only number four here on ICM, which is damn near a miracle for me in a cannabis forum that I've participated in this long.

Ask @Old Uncle Ben what that means, I know you don't have a fucking earthly clue.

Run along Troll boy, adult discussion here.

Latest posts

Latest posts