What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Real Deal AC/DC 20:1 CBD:THC

45th

In MI here, outdoor grower, contributor to the forum, suffer from Diabetic nerve pain and would love some beans to grow and give back :)

Please PM me with any ideas. Thank you in advance!!

Last edited:

CoCoSativas

cocosativas, actually thc is the reason for your ailments. through overstimulation of your brain and immunereceptors you only can relax & fell happy if you supply your body with more thc. to get rid of this try some pure cbd. it will help to give your body your natural sensitivity to your endocannabionoids back without having much of a drawback as far as i know.

Incorrect. Im born with severe anxiety and depression. Im a med patient here in canada, here as well as elsewhere sativas are effecively used to treat my conditions. Most sativas advertised for medical are advised as an anti depressiant and anxiety med.

Now if you dont have the same problems as me you will find my stash racy... thats often the case when I share my shit it freaks other people out.

My anxiety causes me anger... real bad. If I smoke indicas they dont really do anything for me. Gotta be sativas or im a mess. Took years to figurebit out. I used to grow/smoke indicas and never understood why often I dodnt get any relief. I started getting into sativas and I felt a world different

TerpeneDream

Sorry if this has been repeated, but is this cut being shared in Colorado? Would like to add it to the garden. I can share the Harlequin in Co if anyone needs a cbd plant...

ECtraveler

Veteran
IMHO the new Suzy-Q cut kills ACDC. It's an easier plant to grow (much stronger structure) with a higher CBD:THC ratio.

Ronni

Most sativas advertised for medical are advised as an anti depressiant and anxiety med

for shortterm treatment it may be useful, but it's still just a treatment. with cbd it will be possible to help you for a longer period. i won't say it's the cure for your problems since i don't know that, but it will help you more basically without you having to get high just when being depressed. overall i can also say that cbd-only causes to vanish the need to consume thc-rich material.

CoCoSativas

for shortterm treatment it may be useful, but it's still just a treatment. with cbd it will be possible to help you for a longer period. i won't say it's the cure for your problems since i don't know that, but it will help you more basically without you having to get high just when being depressed. overall i can also say that cbd-only causes to vanish the need to consume thc-rich material.

I dont find high cbd strains helpful. Someone gave me some cannatonic, lab tested high cbd pheno, anyway it really didnt do it for me. I got into it with some asshole at the gas station, decided to take it outside and almost earn myself an agrivated assult charge. I have anger problems real bad and dint do well unless im smoking a pretty potent sativa to get me smiling and laughing.

When you smoke as many sativas as I do, they stop making you feel racy after a bit and just help. Because I dont smoke any indicas often anymore they fit me really well

CoCoSativas

What's the makeup of Suzy-Q EC, haven't seen it ? Any pics of it around?

Im also currious as ive never heard of it.

I see the point of cbd strains and would grow them if the market damand increases but up here thays a long way away here in canada the country is gripped by an idiodic "kush" addiction where 75% out there will "only smoke kush" its pretty bizarre. Serious lack of variety.

jump /injack

Veteran
IMHO the new Suzy-Q cut kills ACDC. It's an easier plant to grow (much stronger structure) with a higher CBD:THC ratio.

Dark Heart Nursery that sells at Harborside is coming out with Suzy-Q soon [so they say in their emailer] but with no description, do you know what the CBD content will be?

ECtraveler

Veteran
Dark Heart Nursery that sells at Harborside is coming out with Suzy-Q soon [so they say in their emailer] but with no description, do you know what the CBD content will be?

I've yet to finish it myself (got one 4 weeks into flower) but was told that Project CBD had it tested at 15%CBD and 0.25%THC.

jefe noche

AC/DC OUTDOOR 2015

These are pics of my old mom. She was put out to pasture mid July. The flowers on her vary in finish and you can harvest the i ner shaded buds a touch earlier than the coals​

CoCoSativas

Im pretty interested in the cbd stuff just as something different. I wish I had access to places like dark heart. Especially now they offer tissue culture clones (or soon) thats really cool.

Im interested in the smell and taste of acdc it sounds like a pleasure to smoke. I like that kinda stuff. I also would have a use for it, breed it to the spooky strong stuff (like mandalas satori) and get something easier to smoke. Ive crossed lots of stuff to satori, never anything potent. It gets too scary .

jefe noche

Coco that would be a perfect cross! The AC/DC is for sure a pleasure to smoke. When aged she get the skunky funk but still remains a hint of blue velvety perfume.

jj.thecarnivore

Jefe... are you juicing the leaves after flower? Maybe this is a dumb question ... but the reason I am asking is I am wondering if the cbd compounds develope earlier in the plants.. and if you can test for them in the leaves... maybe thinking about identifying plants with the cbd genes earlier along while trying to produce cbd strains... again maybe this is a really dumb question... =[

jj.thecarnivore

ECtraveler... I tried to paste qoute.. but even though i read for years im post sticky shy, the cannatonic x canna tsu you did,,,
did you do a thread on this grow? I would love to see what you do... I really like the heavy cbd strains.. but the herbalist in me still really likes to keep it complex. I believe there are complements in compounds that we probably dont even know about... thank you

Last edited: