What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The REAL "Banana OG" from Original "OrgnKid" Genetics

iTarzan

Why don't you have the F1 mother to back cross to? Didn't you keep a clone?

Then you could have looked for a male that looked like the banana og mom and used him to bx to F1 mom.

I would also do F2 x F2 and search those seeds for interesting specimens to play with and smoke on.

Randy Lahey

Why don't you have the F1 mother to back cross to? Didn't you keep a clone?

Then you could have looked for a male that looked like the banana og mom and used him to bx to F1 mom.

I would also do F2 x F2 and search those seeds for interesting specimens to play with and smoke on.

I didn't have the room or the time to keep a clone of either... Juss had to make F2's. It's not really a bad thing. I'll get good results no matter what from these babies! ;)

Coba

Veteran
I would keep in-crossing selections of the filial generations (f2xf2, f3xf3, f4xf4, so on, so on) and worry about back-crossing if and when you find the cut.

blooper

looks great. ever hear of banana 75? not sure where it came from but a local shop is carrying flower (20%+) and i was lucky enough to find a seed.

just wanted to update. turns out what i have is a selection from nl#5 x afgooey that came out of california. a breeder named Onius has been crossing it so i'm not sure if what i have is a seed made from pollen thrown by itself or if this is a banana x bubblegum seed that Onius missed.

So time to pad my posts,as I am at week 7 with this girl.she had a moment about 5 weeks in she smelled like a freshly peeled banana,but we are all og now.50 posts here I come....

Ru5tyNaiL

:laughing:Yeah Can't believe this person didn't know this was me being a "Sarcastic Bitch" wow... Ur really special :woohoo::laughing:

From the look of this thread your pretty special as well.

Google hardy-Weinberg principle that should give you a basic understanding of allele frequency and how to determine recessive and dominant alleles of a specified population.

Instead of being sarcastic maybe you should actually try to learn.

You don't have the room, knowledge, experience, or education right now to worry about breeding. Get some more of all of the above then worry about breeding. Take the time to do actual research. Maybe buy some books, PDFs, Ebooks. SOMETHING on cannabis breeding. Reading your posts in this thread wasn't even funny. Or remotely correct.

If Infinitesimal hadn't posted you would still be lost and you have the audacity to run your mouth to the one guy giving you correct info. It came off condescending because he's a nice guy and didn't want to tell you your a monkey fucking a football while talking out your fucking ass.

And the leaf curl ain't from under watering. Leaves droop when over or under watered not curl and turn crisp unless heat stressed or nutrient burned. You also claim organic soil growing. Which you must not know much about either. Considering a lot of microbes and beneficial a in the soil food web die out if not kept moist. Unhealthy parent stock may lead to sub par progeny.

In all seriousness, this thread is equivalent to you cooking chicken patties from Walmart in the microwave and calling that shit chick fil a because it's both on a bun. This wasn't meant as an attack but I'm sure you will take it personal and bitch about it but grow up if you don't know then admit you don't know and try to grow as an educated individual. Good day.

medman225

you could always find a cut to bx to after uve made selections. the cut still floats around cali and beyond.

i'll give you the benefit of the doubt since I've never grown it with those CFL's
Whoa,you've got shit mixed up.I was showing the original poster what the true cut looked like,no more no less.if u look back about 8 posts,you can see I've got 6 foot trees.drop your pitchfork for a sec and take a gander.