What's new

The Re-Invention of MileHighGuy

MileHighGuy

Veteran
All my United States Homies:

I'm Voting for Ron Paul 2012.

First Politician I've Ever donated Money to.

There are several reasons for this.

#1 for most ICmag members, is his Drug Policy. Check him out, if you have any questions you can PM me and I'd love to talk about it.

http://www.WhyRonPaul.com

Watch the Video and Help me share the message with friends.

If he has any chance, it will take every last one of us.

MileHighGuy

Veteran
:wave:

The plants are looking Beautiful, I can't wait to share some photos.

I ended up exhausting the warm air from my flower room into my Veg room and it really picked up the airflow in the veg area and that makes me smile :)

I'll take some pictures on day 14 of flower just to see how the ladies are looking at 2 weeks. which is Saturday Christmas Eve.

On a side note I now have all females in the Veg room!!! Lemon Skunk, Skywalker and SOTF Tooth #4 all made it through and showed some tits.

Oh Yeah!!! I ALMOST FORGOT!!!

I got my Recommendation renewed with a new doctor, and the Doctor wants me to use edibles or vaporizer and allowed me 18 Plants and instead of 6 which will really increase my desire to experiment with different Cannabutter Recipes with hash... trim... Buds etc. I'm really excited!! Oh and maybe some nice buds will get tossed in the bubble bags too.

The perpetual just got legit :dance013:

MileHighGuy

Veteran
UPDATE: Today is Day 16 since I put the into 12/12 (Damn HPS pictures, it's too cold to take them out for some beauty shots)

picture.php

I Super Cropped the Big Blue Hash Lady Hardcore and over the last few days, she's slowly taking shape and the Canopy is really getting even.

picture.php

Some Frost is already showing up, and the party is just getting started.... Here is a C99 Close Up :dance013:

picture.php

picture.php

Look at the C99 Cola's in the Back starting to take form :laughing:

Welp, Time to go feed em so fresh EWC Tea. :wave:

stussy22

Looking good MHG. Good ol tent growing is fun. Looks like you are going to have some Monster in there. Can't wait to seem how they look in a few months.

Stu :joint:

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Lookin good bro!

As for the HPS glow, try different settings on your camera. "Aquarium" seems to work best on my camera. Still orange, but more color comes out than on any other setting.

Or get in there with a green headlamp during lights off and take the shots. Plants will only think it's a lightning storm ;)

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Must spread rep around before hooking canniwhatsis up again.... Thanks for the Green Light and Flash Camera Trick, I've got a green headlamp.... I think I can talk myself into the lightning theory, I may give it a go... but for now, I'll F with my camera.

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Liking

Your

Style

and

Your Moves... Thanks Silver!!!

Here is my beautiful Sweet Tooth #4 IBL Female I can't wait, she's going into flower next week :)

picture.php

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Stupid question here,...

What light and light cycle are you veging under with your new grow? (I know I already know the answer, but I'm drunk so humor me! ;) )

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Stupid question here,...

What light and light cycle are you veging under with your new grow? (I know I already know the answer, but I'm drunk so humor me! ;) )
:yeahthats:

I was F'ing with my Camera and it had a setting called purple haze?!
So I used it thinking for sure this was for weed growers needing to cut out the HPS glow and it was just labeled all stealth style... But, Nope... Turns out it just purples it all up like an LED.

I'm using one 8 Bulb and one 4 Bulb T5 High Output setups. that's about 60,000 Lumens

Latest posts

Latest posts