What's new

The Re-Invention of MileHighGuy

MileHighGuy

Veteran
I popped some more of my SWT99 Cross to see what's in there.... and I'm very pleased. Last time was mostly Swt.... now it is a good combo.

4 weeks

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MileHighGuy

Veteran
The Crazy Grapefruit Gnar Gnar

picture.php

The soil is straight from my garden and I added yum yum at transplant... I can't believe it's living, and the soil weighs at least 40 pounds.

picture.php

MileHighGuy

Veteran
This Roshi Gumball by Kabooki is getting pretty hairy and I like her.

4 weeks into flower.

Reefermans Early Purple Kush x Bubblegum

picture.php

picture.php

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
so does this replace all of subcools amendments for supersoil? just add this to base soil and rip it up

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Put Kens GDP 10 pack in the fridge for 24 hours then popped them directly into soil in small seedling containers. They look like very healthy seeds, we shall see what happens.

They are now in the soil under a dome and on a heating mat like spoiled bitches.

MileHighGuy

Veteran
so does this replace all of subcools amendments for supersoil? just add this to base soil and rip it up

It has everything except the Bone Meal and the Blood meal which I'm stoked on anyways.

I'll still add Earth Worm Castings and a few other goodies most likely including guano.

I just used the last of my super soil, my next batch I'm going to mix differently and see what happens. :dance:

MileHighGuy

Veteran
The 14,000 BTU A/c was on back order from the grow shop

Home depot solved that.

Got a 3,000 CFM Indoor Swamp Cooler.

I filled it with 8 gallons of water and ice, let's see what happens!

I'll update soon.

You can hook up a hose to it, which I'll probably do soon. But I wanted to see how long the 8 gallons lasted before I hook the hose up.

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Got the 14000 BTU A/c in the tent today. I also have the swamp cooler in the room.

Now it is perfect.

Temps are 85 right now after a couple hours with lights on 100% the temp is still dropping.

the RH is 40% in the flower room, I'm thinking it will hover around 30-40%

The RH in the main room is probably 60-70% and the veg room is loving it!

Everything is looking really healthy, I'm happy right now.

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Already a difference in growth. More weight being put on.

The Veg Room is growing MUCH faster with the high humidity.. the leaves have stopped curling up and I'm expecting big things.

Tonight I'm going to work on timers for everything.

I'm going to get another thermometer, hygrometer and make sure to test my daily highs and lows.

With some work and tinkering, I should finally have a dialed environment.

Everyone says it's important. The room will be dialed in soon.

The Mom's will be chosen soon, and then I'll start pursuing the Grams Per Watt Max for my tent.

Agent Orange is going in the hopper Next! Can't wait.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
:respect:

That's my next project - need to increase humidity in the veg & throughout stretch, .. For late flower, I'm right on time - about 40%, .. But, to your point, I'd like to boost it closer to 70% during veg and stretch..

Expecting big things here MHG :D And in re: your quest for GPW, I'm still waiting for you to hang them damned bulbs tall-ways. ;)

MileHighGuy

Veteran
:respect:

That's my next project - need to increase humidity in the veg & throughout stretch, .. For late flower, I'm right on time - about 40%, .. But, to your point, I'd like to boost it closer to 70% during veg and stretch..

Expecting big things here MHG :D And in re: your quest for GPW, I'm still waiting for you to hang them damned bulbs tall-ways. ;)

Before I go tall, Im gonna dial this room in.

I just didn't want to think about running the vertical perpetual until I figured out what I was doing.

Someday though... someday... :tiphat:

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Holy Shit, I just found out that a mouse ate every single one of my GDP... :(

I'm very sad.... seedbay also hasn't received my payment yet for the White OG 2.0 and Blue Satellite.

What a day

D

DHF

Gladta see SH over here helpin out with environment and blumat persuasion MHG........Hope things fall in place for yas cuz environment`s waaaay more important than watts per sq ft ....

70% RH till end of stretch . and then cut the humidifier off and allow arrid ambient low RH conditions to bring it on home till end of cycle....

Down here in Hell Dehuey`s ran more often than not even with major air exchange twice per minute...but...

It`s all about where yas are and your ambient conditions.....Go google "VPD/Vapor Deficit Deficiency" and see why increased RH till the plants are in full swellage mode is your friend.....

Down here my RH stays 80-90% yr round and to be dealt with but it`s helped my bitches explode for many a yr...and for the record.....

Blumats work even easier for soil/organic growers once the cones are dialed down to a cling with plant saucers under each container to dial in all but no runoff........

Good luck and Holler if I can help...

Peace....DHF....:ying:....

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Thanks DHF! I'm trying to locate that sweet spot because Im perpetual and have plants in every stage of flowering in my flower room, so I can't control humidity per each plant....

I'm doing my best! and i think it's working.

Just transplanted my favorite, Blue Hash, two of them.. into 10 gallon smart Pots with my custom soil mix. Imma gonna top them and train them and turn these ladies into giant bushes before I put them in.

Today I was able to identify all 5 agent orange sexes. 3 Male 2 Female.

1 Female is smell and REEKS like fresh cut oranges. The other female is Large and in charge but not quite as stinky.

out of the males, there is one that also just reeks of Orange. I'm excited. So far I wasn't expecting such a distinct orange taste while in veg.

MileHighGuy

Veteran
C99 Out Do
picture.php

picture.php

Roshi Gumball by Kabookie

picture.php

I call it Bob Marleys Candy.... cause it's labeled BMC.... also by kabookie... I think it's GDP x Bob Marley's Collie

picture.php

picture.php