What's new

The Re-Invention of MileHighGuy

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Congrats. A Milestone.:thank you:

Thanks!

Today was a day of cleaning and re-organizing.

I moved my veg tent out away from my flower tent to make the ease of access easier.

Besides that, I can now push my flower tent close to the window and exhaust my heat... or at least that's what I'm hoping to do.

Tonight with lights on Ill take all the plants out and turn ballasts down to 60% then carefully slide the tent towards the window.

If it is to difficult I'll wait for a friend to help... Cause I don't want to break anything!

Once I move the tent I can start exhausting the heat.

If my temps aren't solid then I'm going to buy a portable 14000 BTU a/c

Between that and My heater, I should be dialed year round temperature wise.

Ahhh, almost time for lights on, I'll snap some pictures for an update.

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Pics are uploading as I type....

I have completely allowed my seed addiction to take over and purchased some Strawberry Diesel F3 and Some Purple Cheese :) I'll be asking for the Querkle GDP if there is any left for a freebie...

I want to make a purple strawberry blueberry orange lemon pineapple cross. I'll call it Fruit Cocktail IBL after it is mastered. hahahaha

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Please ignore the HPS

picture.php

Beautiful Cinnamon Haze at about 9 weeks with 5-9 more

picture.php

picture.php

A whole bunch of White Berry Kush
picture.php

picture.php

More coming

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Roshi Gumball on the left getting trained and going in soon.

Swt #4 clone from flower is just getting over the back to veg funks... she'll be bushy as all hell.

picture.php

Some Moms... and what not.

picture.php

Some Satellite Fuel and 1 Tnt Kush 1 Jamaican Dream seedlings

picture.php

Some Agent Orange Getting over a transplant. and one WBK clone on the right just added to the tent.

picture.php

The Veg area.

picture.php

Last edited:

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Just pulled the trigger on a 14,000 BTU portable Air Conditioner. Now I can't wait till Friday!!! Time to get this room DIALED.

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Air Conditioner was delayed until Monday.

Getting stoked for tomorrow now.

I chopped the Cinnamon Haze at about 12-13 weeks....

It wasn't done yet but was hermied out bad on the scrog screen plant and a few here and there on the other 2.

I didn't want to take a chance, so I cut all three.

Smoking the Cinnamon Haze now has me wishing I could have finished her. I think she's more suitable to outdoors. She smells very familiar to me. Super sweet. Like sweet Tooth but more like SnowCap. My Friend says Chocolate and Sugar... The high is awesome, even when cut too early like I did.

I have 2 Cinnamon Haze that will go outside today :)

I received a selfed seed from someone awhile ago called Lemon G and the plant that came from this seed was grown once by me earlier this year and it was outside and inside and then outside and it was eventually discarded....

This time I grew it in straight backyard garden soil with some yum yum mix, in my tent, and it is doing VERY well. It smells so strong of grapefruit it is unmistakable to the most rookie of noses. Even someone who has never smelled a bud would immediately say.... GrapeFruit!!! I'm excited for the results, but more excited for the breeding potential if the taste is the same....

The 6 Agent Orange are looking okay... I'm really low on the Humidity thing, so I've been foliar spraying the tent surface and plants daily.... but I have to purchase a Large Humidifier because It's only going to be worse with the A/C running non-stop.

I'm going to transplant the Agent Orange Today To about 1 gallon until Sexed.

Then I'll transplant the 9 Satellite Fuel. The TNt Kush and the Jamaican Dream are going in larger containers because they are feminized.

I'm Hoping to have the Agent Orange In flower in 15 days.

In 4 days I have another Roshi Gumball and Swt#4 going in :) These are pretty good size right now in 7 gallon containers of soil mix. 1 is super soil, and 1 is my own soil mix :)

Today I'm also transplanting Clones into my tent in small soil containers.

Then I'll be on the every 11 days Train.

I use a free calendar from the natural grocery store haha. I have it marked accordingly for the the next few months so I can keep on track.

Wanting to get plants that are vegged for at least 60 days, I'm going to use 12 plants, or 66 days worth (2 plants every 11 days)

That will also be my flower cycle which allows for more than 9 weeks per round of 2 large plants.

To start, I already have 12 clones cut and going into veg tonight, this will mean that I have small plants going in the flower room every 11 days, but every set wil be slightly larger, and the last of these 12 clones will have vegged for 66 days when I am finally caught up.

starting in 4 days.

2 Plants in.

4 Clones Cut from Mom's

11 Days Later.

Pick two best clones for veg. (out of four just cut 11 days ago)

2 Plants in Flower

Cut 4 more clones....

Repeat forever.

Let the Full Size Perpetual finally begin.

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Had Fun today. Oh oh and Ken's GDP came in the mail today along with a whole lot of freebies.

Mixed a Batch of Soil :)

1 bag roots organics original

1 Large bag Black Gold

1/3 Bag Roots 707

Some Yum Yum (Molasses and vegetable meals.... kelp etc...)

Earth worm Castings

Ancient Forest by GH

Then I mixed it all together and added about 20% of the volume with my fully cooked TGA superSoil mix.

Then I added tons of Super Coarse Perlite.

Then I trash canned it and added some nice Compost Tea.

I then transplanted agent orange, satellite fuel and some others.

Tonight I'll pop the GDP, Purple Haze, Pineapple express and who knows what else.

I sent cash into the Bay for my blue satellite and White OG but still no word that they received my funds and its been 18 days. :( Hopefully next week.

Usually it only takes 7-10 days.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
i just sent away for all the stuff i need to make my first batch of supersoil. after messing with organic bottles nutes, i am done with it. i need something simpler, a just add water dealio.

any words of wisdom when getting into supersoil for the first time?

how much of EWCs do you usually go with?

silver hawaiian

Veteran
i just sent away for all the stuff i need to make my first batch of supersoil. after messing with organic bottles nutes, i am done with it. i need something simpler, a just add water dealio.

any words of wisdom when getting into supersoil for the first time?

how much of EWCs do you usually go with?

It's simple man - just add water, then listen to your plants.. :)

I like EWC to be a good portion of my mix. Beyond that, once my mix has cooked for a while, right before I'm about to use it, I'll throw in another 20# bag of EWC..

I also use the EWC periodically throughout to top-dress.. I personally have found that there's no such thing as "too much" EWC.

MileHighGuy

Veteran
If you're following TGA's recipe then it should be easy.

Just remember, when you are building your containers the plants that like a lot of nutrients go about 40% supersoil and those that are picky on nutrients, go with about 15-30% supersoil.

I've found Organics to be much simple and more forgiving then the bottled nutrients.

Just go with it, and you'll be fine.

I used to mix a different batch of nutes for every step of my perpetual... almost every night...

Now, I have a tall boy filter on my hose and I just walk in my room and hose it down. BAM! Done watering.

Peace.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
:yeahthats

That's about it. :respect:

MHG, get ya's some blumats, and you won't even have to walk in there to spray'er down.

Just to marvel, instead. :watchplant:

MileHighGuy

Veteran
I just use a lot of EWC and I use tea's with it... but I don't know how much. I guess the only reason you could have to much is if drainage becomes an issue. Eh.... you could always top dress if you don't add enough.

I'm still learning, but it will be a lot easier when I settle down with the strains and stick to a few good ladies.

Oh.. and I'm charging my new camera, so hopefully my pictures will be better, or maybe I'll just find out that it wasn't the camera it was the photographer .. haha

Latest posts

Latest posts