What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
Im confused, the description on sb says Pk crossed to an OG male but above you say they are a bx1 of the pk x mk ultra.

And are any of these pics of the bx1's that come in the pack on sb? Or just parents/relatives?

I've bought a couple packs of your beans, and searching for info I only come across pics of the parents you've grown, have these bx1 seeds on seedbay been grown out?

Thanks in advance
GS

bigherb

Veteran
still have the 88' Charles kush, not too vigorous now, but killer old school kush smoke ! was gifted from reef himself, so know its legit. pretty similar to master, but sharper, more acrid nose

Its not pure Charles kush from Reef it was crossed to a Kodiak gold lavender ,Info below.

The charles has purple in it only because I had no father and outcrossed it with Kodiak gold lavender .
Saying I am not honest , as you make up fake claims on my seedlines and clones that were handed to me by Julien as a second generation breeder .

Charles aka RM

charles kush came from the seed bank cira 1987-88 on my first order I never named it charles kush someone called it that after it was kickig around for a while .

I can not recall what the charles is just a cut selected that is most likely not sold as kush maybe nl x hash plant than we crossed it with kodiak gold and back crossed it as a IBL .
Its been bx'ed many times it very much like early HP but I just don't recall I bought many seeds , the H#3 for example was nl x hp x nl x hawaiian .
This was the same era that the charles cutt came from I am charles thus the kush that came from charles ie charles kush

Now who knows exactly what the lineage of What is Charles kush from Nevils seed bank ? If that Is even correct ?

I never recall Nevil speaking about it or seeing it in any seed bank catalog.There was a thread at MNS started by bodhi The 1985 Seed Bank catalog an Nevil was posting in the thread I Dont recall anything about Charles Kush

Does anyone have the original catalog of the Charles kush offering ?

I just figured out my own stupid question lol

1luvbigherb

Last edited:

bigbag

Veteran
alls i know is its an acrid, fuely kush, slow veg and viney structure. smoke is similar to a good master kush. clone was presented to me as such, but if theres a kodiak lavender influence, so be it and i wouldn't doubt 'er

bigherb

Veteran
alls i know is its an acrid, fuely kush, slow veg and viney structure. smoke is similar to a good master kush. clone was presented to me as such, but if theres a kodiak lavender influence, so be it and i wouldn't doubt 'er

She sounds like something I'd love in my jar

The original Charles kush is reportedly from 78 an is said to be pure afghan lines from kamdesh

1luvbigherb

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
all i know, is i lived in holland for a year in 1999-2000, and the locals hated kush, called it poor mans weed. and i remember the italian growers heavily circulating a kush from bc in winnipeg 5 years prior, for good reasons due to the canadian need for faster more powerful plants.

haze was the craze. mexicans, thai's and dutch hybrids. indicas and afghanicas were nowhere. skunk was out to by that point. greenhouse effect had afghan skunks and some other indies, but more commercially famous kinds of the year.

i remember sensi had the classic hindu kush for sale, there was high tower too (mk) and some other random kushes but pretty rare. i dont remember the charles from then or long before that.

i think the fact the dutch like tobacco mixed in the spliffs and the fact they thought "getting stoned" was lame, and "high" was where it was at.

i wonder where the expensive euro has taken the market there

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
onthaherb?

didnt really catch that? lol

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
all good man.

i just facilitate the refinement of certain clone onlies lol for the most part anyway.

there is a reason why she took over n america like a tsunami.

thanks for the kind words larry :)

med-man

Just dropped these in some water today. :woohoo:
IMAG0041.jpg

Rolldaddy

Nice,

I figured that was your work. Either way she's a beauty. M-Man is my boy and I give him plenty of rep. Which he deserves, not only does he have unbelievable stock, but he has given me plenty of helpful advise since I met him

C+W

Mmmm...Purple Kush...the first named weed I found that really blew me away. At the time Northern Lights and Super Skunk were common...so was unnamed "kind bud". I must have run into PK around 1996 in the Midwest...and wow, wow, wow...lol.

Anyways, nice work Med-Man...keepin the dream alive for me :)

-C

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool, i heard guys that could get it to atlanta were getting 6500 - 8000 a lb. this stuff is hot

med-man

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ladybug really whored out the PPK out here.

I run in to people and they ask me if I ever heard of it. I just laugh and shake my head.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.