What's new

The Prophet Grow...

ambertrich

Veteran
Wayzer, nice write up with good details. Great job on the plants, too :)

Got me really stoked to pick up a pack of these babies and give em a go.

Wayzer

Hey guys.... Thanks for droppin by!

Today we're goin to do Prophet 5... and for those that have read the thread, this is #2...

LastPics of the mOm...

Some pics of the clone.... only got some close ups

These are dry nugs... Been curing for over a month...

Mom buds
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Clone Bud
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Clone on Left ---- Mom on right
picture.php
picture.php

Wayzer

Time for the smoking.... I haven't smoked yet today.. My last joint was over 15 hours ago...

we got this right here up for the test
picture.php

Trimmed up
picture.php

Rolled
picture.php

Smoke: From the first toke, theres something different about this...Doesnt have a strong taste, don't know how to explain this one.... The flavor is very mild, you feel it on the back of ur tongue only, and on the exhale through the nose, you get more definition, but i can't pinpoint this taste.... Pretty smooth, not as smooth as #1. As i get down the spliff more of the kush flavor is coming out... A little bitter, tingles the mouth. 2/3 of the way down im smashed... Pretty expansive, i dont often cough, but a big pull will do it. Feel tingling in my toes and warmth over my body.... My eyes are like little slits.... face heavy.... Don't wanna type... Perfect to kick back and watch anything, including the wall, which ive been doing for about 10 minutes..... Its about 2 hours later and im still feeling the buzzzzz..... This is great stuff

Potency: 9/10..... I like it alot... Heavy stone, perfect for chilling or shutting people up....! :biggrin::biggrin:
Taste: 7.5/10... Again nothing too out of this world, in my taste... Definitely Good...
BagAppeal: 9/10... a little leafy, but coated in resin...

I'll be back with the report for Prophet2 soon... Saved it for last cause its my fave! :biggrin::dance013::biggrin:

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Perfect to kick back and watch anything, including the wall,

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: this let me understand better than anything wich kind of high the prophet have.However it's a nice looking weed to me,very resinous...I'll try it in the future probably.
Thanks a lot for the smoke report,waiting the 2nd :wave:

J

jaded1

Top notch looking buds wayzer!Prophet2 must be something special as others look superb.Cant wait to pop mine.

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
holy friggin crap dude..don't tell me i was missing out on this....god damm......the cure is really bringing out those trics and wonderful golden color to the buds........nice and detailed ,,,,cant wait for that prof#2 smoke report they all were good but #2 is the bomb:hotbounce:hotbounce

Diiirty

its the standard 5:11am and i rolled a spliff thinking that i was sure to see the final smoke report...but fail!!!
great pics and smoke reports wayser cant wait for the finale report!

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
I was to pop 3 seeds of TP, But I after reading ur profesional report and Bobbys one i will make it 5!

Can't wait to see N#2 report. +K

Wayzer

Well I;m back... Thanks for hangin in here with me guys... k+ to all of u...I actualy did this report yesterday and saved it, cause after the joint i was to lazy to upload the pics and type out anything... LOL :dunno:... Just kept smokin... lol
Anyway... #2... definitely don't have enough of this weed left...... Can smoke this all day everyday....Anyway..

Lets kick it off, as usual, with some pics.... But im sorry to say i couldnt find any pics of this lady finishing up.... Didnt run a clone of her cause i supremely underestimated her....

Last uploaded pics of the mom....

Dried Cured Buds... Tried my best to get some decent cloe-ups.... Make up for the lack of pics :shooty:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Wayzer

Well yesterday i had waited untill 9:45pm to smoke... hadn't smoked since 3am the night before.... Just gotta say, these nugs are so nicely scented and are very dense and crispy... i fuckin love them...here we go

The chosen Nug
picture.php
picture.php

The Chosen Pile
picture.php
picture.php

The chosen Spliff- Bids up huge
picture.php

Smoke:Before even lighting it, the spliff tastes amazing... this is the best smelling one when u crack the jar aswell... Smooth, very full smoke.... almost hash-like.... that distinct kush flavor, with a little extra "smokeyness" to it, not sure if this makes sense to some of u....Feels like a fuckin summer day when i take a pull on this..... Very fuckin smooth. Half way down i feel my eyelids getting heavier...........I drifted off for an hour...... can't really focus enough to do this yet...so its 5 hours later... and i smoked another joint.... I love the stone... very stoney, chinky eyed smoke... yet functional and i was able to communicate properly... very relaxed and laid back..

Potency: 9.5/10.... Its almost a mix between 1 & 5, leaning on the heavyness of the 5.......
Taste: 9.5/10..... Amazing, can't see myself ever getting sick of this taste.
BagAppeal:9.5/10..... Definitely, smell,look,stone.... Just a little leafy....

Lol, i just noticed i came back 5hours later.... didnt remember that... Also, for whoever might be wondering, it didnt get a 10/10 cause i have experienced 2 or 3 weeds that i have enjoyed a bit more.... Not to take away from how precious this shit is... Definitely made my top 5... I have about 7 strains jarred at the moment, of my own crop... this was the fastest to dwindle away..... now, what's left is in preservation until next haul....

Thanks for tuning in guys.... I'll be back in a few days with an exclusive bonus report! Lol.... Just cause you guys give me a reason to smoke my extra good stuff....:biggrin::biggrin:

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
What a nice and Iree report bro!! Pheno #2 look like Bubba Kush 75%. So covered of crystals that i barely seen the purple hue on the calyx. I soaked 4 beans of this one just ten minutes ago.

Can't wait for the bonus report!

peace

Diiirty

"Feels like a fuckin summer day when i take a pull on this".....very jelous!!!
well Master Wayzer you have inspired me, hopefuly i can track down some of this summer breeze prophet.
Impatiently waiting for this exclusive bonus report!
great stuff

Latest posts

Latest posts