What's new

The Prophet Grow...

G

guest3854

Wayzer, I would say #2 looks Bubba Dom. with heavier frost. #3, not enough pics to really check..... #1 looks like a nice split, with Bubba dominating tha cross; I'd say a good 60/40. Dark, healthy green leaves, with an overabundance of trichs showing early. Don't discount a plant that isnt showing as nicely as other females, sometimes a plant that finishes nicely, can look like shit at tha beginning or a plant that looks crip may finish out like crap. Smoke test yer shit and run clones to really check whatcha got..... Curious, what kinda scents are comin' off 'dem girls?

Steele

Wayzer

Thanks for the breakdown steele.... ill have more pics for u soon to judge better....
But 1 seems to be the resin king of the bunch and 2 is seeming to have the fatter cola, but is not lacking resin at all.... 3 is starting to smell like garlic, is super dense and oily, but isnt filling out at all.....

CRKushMaster--- They can definitely eat.... dont be shy on nutes.... and it seems like they do better trained as i have a couple(not great examples) that are single cola, not so impressed... prolly needed a longer veg....

Smoked an early sample of pheno 2..... VERY kushy flavor, very strong high.... just over 50 days....
picture.php

G

guest3854

Wokka, didn't mean to side step yer question. Select a mother and I would say you have a good chance in getting that 2 lbs. fer yer work. Remember that The Prophet usually takes 'bout 80 days to finish out.....

CRKush, as Wayzer just said, feed heavy, they can take it.

Way, nice lil sample shot, looks incredibly delicious. Looks like tha TT played a significant role in trich production.

Steele

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
im pretty sure wayzer's gonna get a lil more than 2lbs this run:muahaha:

the sky's the limit brother....

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
HOLY PROPHET! I want a next pack of this befor they are all gone.....Beautifull plants...Plz update if u can...

Peace

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
yo thanks Wayzer for sharing your pics, the prophet is looking very interesting indeed ;)

Prophet is the best shit Steele has got.
picture.php

Bobby that bud looks like one of your famous breakfasts, well, almost good enough to eat ;)

Got smoke report bro?

zomboweed

UnDead Member
Veteran
very good and fine plant .... I'm run two of this and I can't wait to see if come like yours.
I hope so ...
I'm waiting for your smoke report also ...
little question... when you cut the lower branches ? I made it when flowers showing really, but I don't know really if it's too late. thanks in advance for your experience.

schizobot

how would you compare the flavour of the original 98 pre bubba to the prophet (for those of you whove smoked both)

Wayzer

Hey Guys, havent been posting much lately... Just trying to stay safe. Thanks so much for all of your interest in these prophets... They are some of the best genetics ive popped in a while... VVERY strong vigorous growth on the clones. I;m gonna do individual smoke reports on the 3 phenos... i'm keeping #2 for sure...but the others are so good tooo!!! i need to run them again to make a final decision...

So today i'm gonna do the report on Prophet 1.... some pics to set the mood... (if u have a joint, light it now :biggrin: )

These were the last i updated of this pheno... from seed of course

This is the only one i can find of the flowered Clone of Proph1
picture.php

This is dried and cured pics of Clone Proph1. (same bud as above)
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Dried and cured pics of The mother plant Proph1
picture.php
picture.php

Wayzer

K now for the smoke.... I take all the leaf off of my bud before smoking.... i enjoy doing this....

So this is what i got, and i added a bit more.... and yes i added some little tiny turdlets of tobacco that were left on my tray....
picture.php
picture.php

Smoke: this Joint is amazing... Very smooth.. Taste started with a very light fruityness that is taken over by a tart earthiness... If i didnt know it was a kush i wouldn't be able to tell, but there are subtle hints of kushy flavor.... Smooth all the way down. I havent smoked for 4-5 hours to better judge the high.... it hit me right in the forhead... almost pulling my head forward.. very relaxed in the body, went to the gym and my legs were a bit sore, feel great now! Energised and Inspired, feel like writing more and more....... Just got another rush to my head.... im getting higher!!!.................It's been almost an hour since i originaly typed this up, cause i wasnt happy with the pics i took so i went and re did everything... lol STill high, extra happy, HAD to fuckin eat something.... Banana and peanutbutter... then way too much nutella right out the jar.... Yep.... :puke::puke::puke:

Sorry for the non stop.... I'm wired and excited about posting! I love this weed

Potency: 8.5/10.....Very enjoyable, euphoric, Happy, motivational, Heady....But all while being very relaxed and calm. Not super intense, but i dont smoke cannons like some of you...
Taste:7 .5/10.....I enjoy the flavor, nothing too special tho
BagAppeal: 9.5/10..... People love this shit

K....1 down, 2 to go.... I'll see you guys soon with the report for Prophet5!!! :dancer::dancer: LOL

G

guest3854

Wayzer, stoked to see yer report. I'll be back with more comments, but just wanted to come in, give ya some "attaboys"...... Nice work, them nugs looks CRIP.

Steele

zomboweed

UnDead Member
Veteran
thanks for the report ... my mouth watering .. I've to expect so much times, but I know I will be sooooo happy at the end of the road.