What's new

The PRINCESS DIESEL GROW: a long time comin'. . .

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
-decided to pull the male out and worry about the seeds later. i was growing this round for seed thinking that i wouldnt be able to get more, but i was told by my hydro friend that, those seeds are available and i need not worry about not being able to get them again, or having to go through ordering them and the security that goes along with that.

-did a top dress of the soil with bonemeal, gonna really and try to keep this grow on fire!! want this to come out right. figured if i top dressed now, i would be able to try a flush near the end. you can never get a true flush with organics since the roots are in the medium BUT im hoping to get something close since most of my nutes are in the water and not actually in the soil. the only thing that, i could have to flush out really is the bonemeal and that wont last too long in the soil, or atleast i think so.

just some quick notes on where i am right now with the grow, got so much other crap going on and not time to really focus on the grow in respect to recording the way i like to with pics and all

- i already noticed that since i bent some and twisted some, the twisted stems are recovering alot better than the bent ones. so now i know what needs to be done for the future. and because of the bending, the fan leaves for the main stem are getting in the way of light so i started to prune a lil bit as well.

the flowers are getting nice and fat, so i may just re pot them and take full advantage of the grow bags. i'll be really messing with the height but thats ok, i figure i could just bend them again and respect to them getting too tall, but i really want them to fill out and its only three of them so its no big deal as far as the work

Last edited:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
friend
Howzit all is looking A-OK in here.. I have been watching and will be back soon.. I have a swt3 x princess diesel seedling atm.. bbl peace n pufs...

sackO

FRIENDinDEED

Veteran
friend
Howzit all is looking A-OK in here.. I have been watching and will be back soon.. I have a swt3 x princess diesel seedling atm.. bbl peace n pufs...

sackO

thanks for staying tuned, ive been BS'in around on IC especially with the "think you can roll' thread, lol. awe that was fun, but im done now.

this flood business threw my fam for a loop, so the wife and i decided that it was time to do some necessary renovations in the basement, so thats where most of my time and money is going, every dime i have is going for supplies, sheetrock, tools, sinc eits not only the basement but other lil jobs here and there that need to be done.

so with all of that , ive had to skimp on the update attributes. when i thought of just using the batteries from the fam room remote i was too tired, lmao, as i thought it i fell asleep in the couch, so it kinda shows where im at right now.

plants are fine, they are recovering from the twisting and bending very well.

the veg cab has some plants in the bottom now, some veggies my wife is growing, i have a couple of the PD's and a SSH down there.

SSH- is pretty young and it seems as thought there are female preflowers but i have to make absolutely sure this time.

PRINCESS DIESEL- heres the quick of it: got happy with the clones, didnt bother to see or mark what was fem or not/ ended up with a whole bunch of male and female cuts and sitll dont know which is which/ took about 4 of them on the chance that they might show female preflowers this time/ still waiting dont know for sure yet my hydro grower friend was pissed cause our setup was that i would supply the clones so yeah, i had to eat mistake that as a grower especially having someone waiting on you to get thier grow going.

CITIZEN (X)- i have been trying my damndest to get these things to root. they were the ones that were in the bubble-cloner the longest and i lost alot of them to the temp fluctuations of the water. where my grow is, as i have mentioned b4, is slave to the ambient temperature of the out doors. its drafty so theres not much in the way of temp control (aka- if its hot/cold outside then inside my grow is hot/cold). well they finally rooted and wouldnt you know they hermied on me!! if i have to toss em its no real loss, it was bagseed, although preoperly grown it was fantastic smoke, it was still bagseed nonetheless so if they dont go im cool with that

well 4/5 makes wk4 of flower of the PD's, i think im gonna look up the specs so i can be on time with this one. i really need this one to go right!! haven had good quality genetics in a while now!!!

peace ya'll till 4/12

Last edited:

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Things are looking good over your ways. Sorry to hear about the troubles with rains and cloning. I learned my lesson long ago when I took some clones off what I thought was a female plant. But SHE was a HE!! :badday: So instead of having 20 female clones outside in my spot, I had half of them being male. Very discouraging. Hopefully you can get it sorted out.

NIce work mate. Looking forward to the next installment... the training looks like its taking off at this point.

FRIENDinDEED

Veteran
trichosaurus - yeah this is a bitch, but the plus side is that everything is rooting !!! so atleast (i gotta lol at myslef on this) ive got a whole bunch of rooted problems!! lol the training is crazy!! if i were up to it, i would do a monster ScrOG with this strain, its really worth if. once those branches find thier own light path its over!!

one Q- thnaks for stoppn by, yeha branchy as all to be damned but that just means more tops and more clones for the future!!

i was inspecting the PD in my mom sect. that i decided to take a chance on and i noticed some pistiled pre flowers on the double stemmed plant. .. .whooo booy, that would make my damned day for quite some time to come, and the SSH seems to be following suite. the thought of having these two powerhouse strains in my aresenal is daunting to say the least!!!

so i figure that if i run them both i can clear two PD grows along side one SSH grow that would be tits!!! lmao.

so yeah IC fam, things are lookin up since i wasnt able to grow for so long, i got in alil over my head but things are starting to level out!!!

*** still lookin for some batteries by the way, i know you guys can see a PD grow on here anytime you want, but what im doing as far as cloning is what i want to put up pics about. its one of those things that, i know if i start talking about it then ppl are just gonna bash it, so im gonna let the pics speak for themselves. . . .that is once i can take them.

Last edited:

FRIENDinDEED

Veteran
OK LETS START WITH THE CLONES. . .

OK LETS START WITH THE CLONES. . .

ok folks here they are like i promised, although a lil late but still here! lol

since im letting the pics do the talking heres the clone setup that i have now and the results. . .
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

still waiting for the others too catch, but they are taking their time and thats awright by me!! just grateful for whats i got!! lol

FRIENDinDEED

Veteran
THE MOM/VEG SECTION: THE LOVE BELOW

THE MOM/VEG SECTION: THE LOVE BELOW

ok now, as some of you know ive got a SSH fetish that i wont give up for shit! i love that strain and im keepin it goin 100. also ar the ones that i decided to take a chance on and see whether or not they were females or not. it may not be abig deal to some but i really dont have the space for what i need to do and one of my fans just blew out on me so im hopein' for the best with these. .

first the SSH. .
picture.php

picture.php

now my dream team. .
picture.php

and that beautiful double stemmed chick i just cant stop talkin about. ..
picture.php

i love it so because i already saw some elongated pistil type structures so im really going with this one being a female BUT i am gong to watch it and let it get to about a good foot tall before i start making assumptions like i did the last time. cant be doin that shit again!!! whew

hazy

Veteran
Hey Friend! getting better all the time man. You've come a long way from the first time I came by one of your threads. The big cab's looking mighty fine bro. Talk to you later.

FRIENDinDEED

Veteran
3 OF THE BADDEST BITCHES!!!

3 OF THE BADDEST BITCHES!!!

here they are in all their glory folks!!! the tallest two are 30" and still reachin for the light, that short one i was always talkin about is not takin shit from anyone and is doing her thing!!!

like i said previously they have responded better than expected to the twisting and the ones that i bent i was able to lean those particular stems/branches up against the wall of the cab and they already gost stronger in that one light cycle!!! this strain/plant is really buggin me out!!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and this is the best i could do with the tallest ones, they are just as wide as they are tall so sorry for the pics in advance, just tryin to work it out with what i have but heres the top half. . ..
picture.php

the bottom half. . .
picture.php

well thats it folks, gonna go work on the basement and get that squared away, wife and i want to start painting this weekend and getting the flooring installed, busy busy busy!!!! i'll try to keep it moving with the next update aswell, dont wanna lose too much momentum!!

FRIENDinDEED

Veteran
up late tonight, couldnt sleep so decided to repot the three ladies. all i ended up doing was putting more soil in the bags. took em out, made up the difference in soil and put the plant back in. i figure i might as well go hard or go home with this one since its gonna be a while since im gonna have something to put back in the cab.

decided to take some cuts for my hydro grower friend as well. i had to make sure cause i know i saw a few that were cut worthy but he needs atleast 5 and i was able to get em so he'll be good in about a week

Hey Friend! getting better all the time man. You've come a long way from the first time I came by one of your threads. The big cab's looking mighty fine bro. Talk to you later.
thanks for stoppin by hazy, ive seen you around here and there, glad you like what you see. it always makes me want to go bigger though!!! lol but ive decided that im good where i am. peace

tagged in...I'm liking the progression I am seeing!
dank.Frank
thanks thanks, im really tryin my best to come back from all that crap i had to go through with other folks. i just had one guy i was gonna walk through his grow and had to drop his sorry ass like a bad habit. but that teh theme from now on "progression"!!

nothing like having some senior guys stoppin by on the check in.

so now im still waiting for some of the other PD's to sprout some roots in the top of the veg cab, and the couple i have at the bottom are still hesitant to show me their true sex. i see nubs but nothing viable to go on yet. cant make the same sexing mistake i made before. lesson learned though and patience is key!!

Nokturnl420

Deff pullin up a chair, looked at your last grows, great job playa! I am east coast also...just a bit south of u. I got Blue Mystic and Snow White in a RDWC running right now. 1 week flowering. Hope I end up with the quality you have seen! Kudos my man .... OVERGROW THE WORLD!!!!

FRIENDinDEED

Veteran
RESPONSES.. .

RESPONSES.. .

hey all, just droppin in to say whats up and im gonna try and get some updates up later on. been really goin through it around the house, it just seems as though once i get one thing straight, then something else fucks up. DIY can be fun, but at times it can be stressful as all hell.

had to stop, relax and breathe, went into the garage and smoked my last joint. OMG the way this plant relieves tension and stress is amazing, better than any liquor i can imagine. and i dont do brown liquor at all!! lmao (some of you will get that and some of you wont)

Deff pullin up a chair, looked at your last grows, great job playa! I am east coast also...just a bit south of u. I got Blue Mystic and Snow White in a RDWC running right now. 1 week flowering. Hope I end up with the quality you have seen! Kudos my man .... OVERGROW THE WORLD!!!!

yeah you will end up with a damn fine quality im sure of it. if your runnin' RDWC then you should be awight. i was in the big cab yesterday and did a leaf rub. the lemony smelll that the PD has is amazing!! i found myself in there like a crackhead, just rubbing the leaf and then smelling my fingertips.nice nice aroma. its funny how it produces trichs the way it does but is not very "loud" as far as it fragrance. true traits of a low odor strain, more than what i expected

Nice work FiD
thanks and thanks for stoppin in

coming right along! keep it up.
yeah man, im tryin my best!! thanks for stoppin in stay tuned!!

ive got clones out the ass right now so i should be good and i learned a lil something about moms this run too, that is they dont have to be hellaciously big in order to get cuts from it, i was able to get 5 good cuts from my SSH with a couple to spare and that plant is only (if even) a foot tall.

the PD's that i replanted are the ones im really skeptical about and am waiting to see stronger signs form her. you know that old sayin' fools rush in! lol.

i'll try to be back later ya'll

FRIENDinDEED

Veteran
CLONES AND CUTS INTO WK 5

CLONES AND CUTS INTO WK 5

ok ok ok, i made it, on humpday!!!wheww

awright, lets get to it, ive got 2 more PD's that have sprouted and are awaiting to be put into their own lil pots of soil to do their thing.

just a simple net cup, clear cup,a plug and a cut and BAM roots! if this isnt KISS in action i dont know what is!! lmao
picture.php

picture.php

and as not to be backsliding into the same ol nonsense, yes your FRIEND has decided that labeling is the way to go, going forward. . .
picture.php

and the rest of the gang are doin fine, just putin on a lil more at a time day by day. i really wanna see if im gonna get any better results with my containers being wider as to shorter. . .
picture.php

picture.php

FRIENDinDEED

Veteran
VEG AND MOMS

VEG AND MOMS

ok i now see that i want to keep my plants squat to a degree and thats worked so i said fuck it, since the bending thing has worked out so well why not get to bending the moms and see what happens. .

heres the PRINCESS DIESEL mom that is double stemmed, those middle branches were already going crazy to begin with!!
picture.php

and heres the SUPER SILVER HAZE mom that i took to bending as well, she recovered nicely though
picture.php

picture.php

so far teh veggies are doing fine as well, they love the organic stuff. all i do is take the original mix for teh flowering plants and cut it in half and just feed them that, and they love it!! really bustin out!

FRIENDinDEED

Veteran
WELL INTO FLOWER!!! WEEK 5

WELL INTO FLOWER!!! WEEK 5

since i was in a thread earlier about trimming fan leaves, i decided that i had to get some pics up, of course they are in the dark but i have dark pics that you can compare other too. im gonna try my best to get some pics up with lights on so all can make a better comparison.

but as i tell anyone, the only results your gonna really see are the ones you do a side by side of on your own never take anyone's word for it, not even mine, i would rather you try it out first and then make the decision for yourself whether or not its something worth adding to your gardening regimen
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

tried to get a shot of my lower buds, to show that the popcorn buds are even showing up big! and remember this plant goes into this mode near the end of its cycle where it just starts to burst out!!
picture.php

and heres a pic of what i was talking about in the thread. i trim all of the lower fan leaves from the main stem, and leave the top say 4-5 leaves on for the top of the plant
picture.php

the trimming i did was in between wk4 and 5, if im not mistaken i think it was done early into the week. and the results are definitely there.

my hydro growing friend pulled a measly 4oz on his three so im tryin to pull at least a half lb. or somewhere up in that area of weight. right now , at the halfway mark i would say i have my friend matched on weight, and considering its only half way . . . . need i say more?!?! lol

holla back, any feedback/advice/questions are/is always welcome

FRIENDinDEED

Veteran
two biggest plants felt a lil light, so i just watered. gave the rest to the smaller plant. gotta remember that they are gonna need nutes every 5 as opposed to every 7 like it was before i switched 12/12

Latest posts

Latest posts