What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the phish head thread!!

D

dankbudz

you work on tour selling food beer clothes cigarettes etc etc...theres a million ways to make money at shows. people come to shows loaded with cash and wanting to spend it on something to have a great time.

admiralcornport

Buy a shitload of cigs in North carolina, then after the show sell em for big $$$
I cant even begin to imagine the amount of loot i've spent at phish shows... t-shirts, food, smokes, smoke, "misc party favors" .

Or save your money, buy everything you'll need except for perishable food before you leave, and have a blast... also give people rides to the next show for gas $

Charg5152

Just got my email saying I didn't get any out of three ticket requests I submitted (Indiana and the two nights at Alpine Valley). Looks like I'll be waiting in line Saturday morning as usual. I am 1 for like 8 or 9 with the phish ticket lottery. Has anyone actually been succesful with the phish lottery lately. The only time I actually got chosen was for the everglade show but there were 100,000 tickets out there.

bluebublelove

I'm gonna be up in knoxvill for sure. I just moved away from asheville after living there for years....my old house was within walking distance, like less than a mile from where the shows will be...I'm looking hard for a ticket to the asheville shows...either way I'm more stoked to see a show than I've been in years..

ive got every ticket but the fox, alpine, great woods and knox. got jones beach, camden, asheville, deer creek, star lake.

whos got my head fox ticket???

headiest trade ever for your fox ticket.

just PM me

Charg5152

Got me a few Alpine Valley tickets this morning the good ole fashioned way. Did anyone noticed how fricken bad that "Live Nation" ticket website is. I think I had to try buying the tickets 200 times before it didn't time out and actually let me purchase them. Hope to see some of you there!

kish

I predict a two night set at Bonnaroo!
..they take a break right after Knox...wonder why?
We will see on Tuesday...keeping my fingers crossed!

Last edited:
well i go the entire summer tour today. a friend hooked me up with a fox. ive got a few extras also thanks to livenation. i actually like livenation better than ticketmaster way easier