What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the phish head thread!!

admiralcornport

goin to see trey tonight! Got shut out on all fronts. I haven't gotten a lottery ticket since 2000. Oh and fuck ticketmaster, same situation with me, the code words wouldn't show up, had to refresh 5 times and by then already sold out. I have waited this long, I think I can wait till summer. Let them get some good practice in and get nice and warmed up. I hear redrocks this summer. Hooray!

Last edited:
D

dankbudz

i hope that rumour is true bout red rocks. theyre 10 year ban there was up in 06. its floating around that there will be multiple nights here. RR is the titz!!!! my favorite venue in the whole world!!!!!!!!!! it only holds 8500 people... very very small.

UmphreyMcgee420

Heady Connoisseur
Veteran
Such Bs that the tickets go on sale at ticketbastard, sells out 2 seconds later, then 3k tix go up for sale on ticketnow which is owned by ticketmaster.

There's really no way to beat this other than throwing festivals or opening up venues in cities yourself... Hopefully phish and other large bands with followings decide to just throw festivals on land, so A. everyone can go, B. Scalpers are non existent.

I wish people wouldn't buy from these scalpers and let them get burn'd but we all know some trust fund hippie is going to go... oh well.

Ill see yall at the mothership :rasta:

D

dankbudz

How could you know that I lived in a desperate world?
How could you dream that we were all made out of stone?
What is the truth, what is the faithful lasting proof?
What is the central theme to this everlasting spoof?

Knock on my windows, link up the chains
It's gotta be easy, no splinters no pain
It's Cadillac rainbows and lots of spaghetti
And I love meatballs so you better be ready

I'm going down to the central part of town
Central part of town, I'm going down

What did I do? And don't be blamin' eat my kazoo
For everything I do to get the story
And everything I do to pull me in
And everything I say to get the title
But when they use it on me I reject it

What would you do if you ate my daddy's shoes?
What would you say if it was naturally for you?
How would you feel if it rained on you??
How would you like to have your thick strawberry goo?

I'm sinking down, it's a glorious feeling
To make a big difference, my body is reeling
Even Bob Seger can't shine my shoes
Cause I know deep inside it's got to mighty fine

I'm going down to the central part of town!!!!!!

Last edited:
D

dankbudz

if you got access to boot legs...try listening to 12/14/95 and 9/18/00. both shows have super sick halleys comet

Murphle

ISO 2 for any night of Hampton. Will prolly trade/cash whatever!!!! Please save me from spending $1,000 bux a night on ebay :cuss:

UmphreyMcgee420

Heady Connoisseur
Veteran
good luck on the tix fellas

Waiting 5 months is going to be hard so to help you guys out here is a spreadsheet of Unreleased Phish from 83-00

Lots of good soundboards. I recommend 97 and 98 tours.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p8WKkpP-TKpO1VnQgcff6EQ&gid=0

8453awesome_big.jpg

8453dscf0666_145.jpg

UmphreyMcgee420

Heady Connoisseur
Veteran
I usually rock out to the great went, but i have a play list of all the funkiest songs from those tours that i listen to.

C

CTSV

With the right device you can make a pattern grow.....or you can tune up your car.

PHINALLY!!!!

Got some PTK running, that is specifically for Hampton.

D

dankbudz

check out 12-7-97. the whole show is funk-tastic!!! the tube OMFG!!!! if you listen to the tapes turned all the way up before tube you can here the band say make it phunky!!!

The Vermonster

Gr8 show Dankbudz i was there and got the recording in the lot after the show!!!! Was a gr8 year for being a phan for sure.........love thos 4-6 song sets.........remember seeing a 57 minute Runaway in Worcester that blew my mind!!!!!!!!

D

dankbudz

you were at that worcester show....lucky lucky. that weekapaugh groove jam in the jim is one of my fav jams....actually the whole entire show is great.

i love those 4-6 song sets. it really shows you how far the boys can take it improvisationally.

for instance heres one i would love to hear:
mikes song->esther->piper->-simple->i am hydrogen->weekapaugh groove

i love a good mikes weekapaugh combo. classic phish

D

dankbudz

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The Vermonster again.

poonugz

Hell yeah, Dankbudz- that Tube from 12- 7- 97 is one of the best Phish jams ever imho. The jam is almost james brown esque its so funky and sick!!! can't wait to see the boy's again!!!!

alman420

God that all sound awesome. I love phish but have only been listening to them for like a year now and would absolutely love to travel and see them this summer.

Heres my question though, how are so many people able to follow them to all their shows for months on end?? Jobs, family ... ???

HOW DO YOU DO MY DREAM???