I got tix for

06/13 - Hersheypark Stadium, Hershey, PA
06/24 - Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ
06/25 - Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ
06/26 - Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia, MD
06/27 - Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia, MD

follow the ECSD smoke and you will find me :party:

Murphle

Hey Pholks not too late. Check TM now. A lot of re-releases for pavilion seats @ IL-OH-MD. See you in OH!! Page side remains the "RAGE", side!!

love phish :)

wont be seeing them this year, though.

wish i could have seen them in june 1994. i would do anything.

this year i have to see furthur and panic. i dont have time for anything else.

L

Lloyd_Christmas

^Well enjoy further, I'm sure ya will. I saw em this spring and they were awesome, hopefully I can catch em again this summer...

L

Lloyd_Christmas

I just saw DSO a week or so back and trust me, further is gonna blow em out of the water. have fun bro.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
yeah furthur kills it. i was very impressed in the spring. can't wait till columbus on the 2nd. but shiiiit... 3 phish shows first!

joeking

Yeeah YAhhh the 2nd gonna be dope, same weekend as grateful fest up at Nelson ledges...DSO, JGB, and a bunch of others gnna rip it up. And for the record...Page side is where tha funk is:)

ill be there on the 2nd too :p

i love nelson ledges. one of my favorite places in the world.
also ekoostik hookah has some really good shows sometimes.

page side is the rage side! lol
last year i went to the cinci show and was right next to page.. first row of seats. i even gave him a thumbs up and he smiled lol

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
I think tour opener will be party time. cause we know that's what tour is. this is my second tour opener in a row since i got ridiculously lucky and got a hometown show to open fall tour. what I need to see this summer is Meatstick, Birds of a feather, my friend my friend and I would love a col. forbin.

whoa shocks my brain, whoa shocks my brain.

joeking

ah the ole meat stick. I'll never forget the first time they played it in Japanese. I had just scored some czeck, and was havin a great time, and they pulled that ish out...I grinned so hard it hurt. I 'm pheelin your requests. I can only make the one show, gotta a baby due anyday now. But Im always game for a ghost, or first tube...anything that Page sends out those sound beacons,,,,whoooomp whoooomp whooomp....goose bumps just thinkin about em. I've never been able to keep up with set lists, usually way too spun to care, but the ticket stub in ya hand song would be tight, and a sample...weekapog...okay too many to name. Be safe

U

ureapwhatusow

Knowing they are starting on tour again is so bitter sweet

Knowing they are starting on tour again is so bitter sweet

I know there wasn't much love from my boy for meatstick but the big cyrpus version was alway special to me, it was such an amazing morning

we smoked some of the herb below at that show, NL#5 x haze and some bad ass jack flash (still got a mix of that somewhere)

The last song we heard together was the curtain to close out Coventry

good times, shame he passed before we could get to see them together again

RIP APC

:: cues the curtain, smokes a doob and keeps on keepin on