What's new

The Perfect Vape

T

Truthman

No problem. You can use a rubber brand or a hair band to make the bag to the length you want if you don't want to fill the whole bag but remember to heat the herb first before putting the bag to the heater so you will have more vapor and not mostly air if the bag is small.

Clive

Is best to eat just before I want to vape truthman so I smoke on a full stomach or is it best to eat and then leave it for a bit.

T

Truthman

You should eat about 30 min. up to an 1.5hrs. depending on what you eat(small or big meal). Remember based on what you eat will determine how you feel from the high meaning if you eat something like a lot of rice or bananas and only some pieces of meat for example some beef or chicken and broccoli with white rice, you will get a more relaxed high and want to chill if it's sunny outside but if it's nighttime you will get sleepy and want to sit on the couch and watch a good movie or something.

If you eat something like a lentil soup on any bean soup or a hamburger which has a lot of protein you will have more energy than the other type of meal and want to do something. Drinking some tea(no milk) or coffee will add to the energy.

Clive

How long does it take you to finish the chamber when you go from low to high ? it takes me about an hour does this mean im doing it right. ? And iv also noticed that the vapor gets extremely potent around 185 through to 227 is this the same for you may I ask. Thanks mate.

T

Truthman

It takes me to the most 10 minutes but it can go higher if I'm using a good amount of herb and just raise the temperature in increments starting in the 200's or using good hash which will take along time to vape when going from low to high to appreciate each taste but I'm using an aromed which heats up fast but you still shouldn't have to wait an hour if your using the volcano digital or even the classic.

Are you raising the temperature in 10 degrees increments and starting at 330f and using just enough to where you can still see some parts of the screen with the herb spread out?.

The problem may be the amount you're using but I don't know. The way you're doing it now is averaging 6 minutes for each raise in 10 degrees which seems like it may be the amount you're using.

Yes, it does get potent around those temperautres because that's when thc and other cannabinoids start getting released efficiently.

Clive

Shit that's where i was going wrong iv been putting it up in 5 degree increments instead of ten. Iv been using just enough to cover the screen which is about 0.5. And yeah iv been starting at 330

T

Truthman

Are you using high end product?.

If so it will have a lot of moisture, essential oils, and cannabinoids which will take a while to vape a lot out so use enough to where you can still see some screen with the herb spread apart. Besides temperature your herb makes a huge difference in the quality of the vapor. If it is low quality you wouldn't get that much out of the low temps due to lack of essential oils and moisture so you will breeze up to the high temps giving a fast session but high quality herb isn't so fast so you compensate by adding less to the chamber.

Clive

Oh I see yeah I'm using stuff that iv grown myself its covered in resin and has been dry for about 2 weeks. I go up in tens instead of fives.

Euphrates

I love vaporizing. I am surprised some people don't take to it, Especially if you consuming cannabis on a daily basis, and procuring your own stash. Smoking puts a unwanted toll on my body, probably more so than what others experience.

Vapes I suggest in no picticular order, all for or under 200 $

Da buddha

silver surfer

Extreme Q 4.0 - I have this one.

Canada produces some quality vapes.

Clive

Yeah I couldn't go back to smoking especially now I'm doing it right. I dread to think how much weed iv wasted by putting in to much and starting at 185.

Clive

Would someone with a low body fat have a much lower tolerance than someone who overweight ? And iv read an article on Google called the tolerance factor which says you don't need to take tolerance breaks so long as you use a small amount each day. Do you find this true.?.

T

Truthman

yeah, but it's more of nerve strength and metabolism. This is why exercising with resistance training(slowly raising the weight at least each week) and doing aerobics right after(going for at least 15 min. to no more than 30 min.) is important because one strengthens the nerves which allows more cannabinoids to get used by receptors and one speeds up metabolism so more substances can be made and released in the body which contributes to the high.

If you do the exercise routine make sure you eat whole foods with fat and protein(nuts and/or seeds, 2-3ozs) right after you work out so you don't downregulate(make less) receptors for cannabinoids and this will raise your tolerance. This happened to me and I couldn't get high at all. I would puff the same herb I'd been puffing but would not feel anything until I puffed stronger herb and even then it wasn't that great until I learned it was my exercising without eating right was the reason why I couldn't get high anymore. Trust me you don't want that feeling.

Clive

Yeah thats whats happening to me now lol, it seems to me from your saying that to get a complete fullness from cannabis you should have a complete lifestyle change. Are their any foods to avoid while high that can bring you down and ruin the buzz. ?

T

Truthman

You're right a lifestyle change that incorporates whole foods and exercising does help feel the fullness from cannabis and when I noticed this it's what pushed me to go full force with being healthy. Plus it makes sex and alcohol fun and extends the affects.

I can't think of anything that will bring the high down but overtime eating too much overly processed foods will kill it due to slowing the metabolism down and causing inflammation but this takes time not right away.

Clive

How long did it take you to flush all that shit out of your system to get to where your able to toke all day and still get that fresh high ?. Also I noticed Rastas eat lots of good food like you said maybe this is why they get so much out their herb. Cheers. Also would mixing up what you smoke with help tolerance so one day use a big bong another day use a smaller one.

T

Truthman

I can't give an exact time because I was learning while I was doing it and it was just something that I noticed so I can't tell you but it was over years of trying different foods, exercise routines, and different puffing methods. I had no one to go to so it was trial and error which takes time.

Yeah, that is another routine you can use because different size of tools give different air to smoke/vapor ratios. A good "pipe like" vaporizer is the magic flight launch box. It's small enough to to give a high air to vapor ratio as well as it heats up so fast that with certain techniques you can get all the cannabinoids and essential oils in one hit. I have to get the power adaptor to really get crazy with it. I would mix it up within the day for a good mix up instead of daily. An example would be the mflb in the daytime or afternoon and the aromed or in your case the volcano at night. The mflb will give a strong hit but it won't last as long as the slower, bigger hits the aromed/volcano give because those will allow your body to absorb and make use of the what you inhale so it won't be a powerful hit but in the end it will be more strong and give a nice powerful creeper high.

Go to http://fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=909 to learn more about it and vaporizing.

T

thesloppy

For whatever it's worth, to anyone who owns an SSV/Buddah (or potentially any other whip-style vaporizer) I talked to 7th floor customer service a couple months ago, and they quoted me $29.99 for a custom blown bowl/adapter with a male ground glass joint on one end, and a wand-head on the other. That's pretty cheap, and they've got several different wand-head styles that would likely work with any wand-style vaporizer:

wandmain.jpg

Why would you want such a thing? Well, it basically allows you to get rid of the whip altogether, and convert your whip vape into something more like an aromed or verdamper (or 7th floors new Life Saber), with the heat source directly above your herb, at a reduced cost. I jerry rigged my own version (and you might be able to do the same, but my wand is old school and I dunno if the new ones would work the same), which I showed earlier in the thread, and should give you an idea of what they'd likely produce:

Without the whip, I've noticed improved flavor, an ability to get bigger and better hits, and it's twice as convenient (which is a kind of 'hidden' factor that makes a huge difference in my routine). I dunno whether stale vapor can be absorbed into the plastic whip, or if the plastic leeches some flavor, or if the distance from heater to weed decreases the flavor, or if the airflow is improved by a more direct application, I dunno...but there is a definite flavor improvement to be had by losing your whip. Likewise, it takes less lung power without the whip, and the vapor has less time/distance to degrade, so your hits are larger and frothier as well (which may also promote flavor). To vape, I simply just treat my SSV like a big lighter, and hold it above the bowl during my hit, with the 'bowl' straight up and down to promote better airflow. This is nice because unlike even the spendy verdamper, aeromed, or even a regular SSV with the "hands-free" setup, you can stir your bowl between every hit with ease, which also makes a huge difference in flavor, and much more efficient vaping. There's no more of that 10-foot long plastic whip, draped over your table, knocking your shit over every time you pick it up or pass it around. You also spend less time loading/hooking up the vape without a whip, and if you're like me and others in this thread who (occasionally) don't grind, the effort/time needed to vape gets a lot closer to that of regular old bong-hits, which can be a huge invisible benefit depending on your personality/disorder. Add it all together and simply getting rid of the whip has significantly increased my enjoyment of vaporizing with what seems like a pretty small change.

Note that the most obvious con is that an SSV (and probably any other whip/style vape, but I can only speak for the SSV) gets HOT, especially if you leave it on all day, and without some sort of cover/cozy this method won't work at all, at least not comfortably. An uncovered SSV doesn't get so hot that it'll burn you....but it feels like it might! A cover makes all the difference in the world, and you can hold it without any discomfort at all, but be mindful of what you use....you want something ventilated that will disperse heat, rather than something that will insulate and possibly increase it.

Here's the 7th floor customer service email, for anyone who might want to look into having a similar bowl made, and giving this technique a try:

[email protected]

fireman22

I have the NO2 by Vapir; bought it about a year ago. Been foolig around with temps ever since. I think 365F may be pretty good.

dislikes: There customer service is sh*t and charges out the A$$ for replace parts such as screens, the rubber mouthpiece which I no longer use, replacement parts (I cracked the top black plastic piece when trying to clean it), bamboo cleaners and other items. I think the battery should last longer.

likes: It fits my hand well. I can't pull the whip off like whip vapes and boxes. Digital temp that switches from C to F which is convenient. It is really portable. Finally, it gets me high as fuck.

As far as using the already vaped weed, I don't think I would eat it. Who here has actually ate there vaped weed? What temp do you vape at? How do you cook it? What is the effect?

Latest posts

Latest posts