What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

I have no doubt in my mind. He was going over there to hurt Ivan. I wouldn’t of pulled a gun out on him if he hadn’t have had bad intent… I always keep an eye on his side of the fence just in case he pulls crazy shit like he tried today
Could you put up some surveillance cameras(even fake ones) in an easily visible location for him to see? That may deter his stupidity if he thinks he is being recorded. It looks like animal cruelty laws in Florida are pretty solid.

jokerman

Premium user
Morning
1716818872438.png

oldfogey8

epoch can send some scientists over to the island of Jamaica and study the risks of psychosis on some subjects who have been smoking cannabis for 300 years

moar reefer madness propaganda supported and funded by big pharma and the alcohol industrial complex , or BP-AIC
I could see someone lacing cannabis with a drug that could cause psychosis possibly with the aim of weakening our population or even in an attempt to outlaw cannabis(Big Pharma would love that)…

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I’ve been using my bush hog for the last couple days, clearing out property and bringing it down to a tolerable level. I am going to clean up all around this guys fence line and then go out and do some target practice today. He gets very upset if I shoot more than one Magazine And I’ve got about 20 of them loaded up so I think I might decide to go ahead and empty them…

Goldhedge

Could you put up some surveillance cameras(even fake ones) in an easily visible location for him to see? That may deter his stupidity if he thinks he is being recorded. It looks like animal cruelty laws in Florida are pretty solid.
one of several...

Cellular Trail Cameras with Live Streaming

Goldhedge

I could see someone lacing cannabis with a drug that could cause psychosis possibly with the aim of weakening our population or even in an attempt to outlaw cannabis(Big Pharma would love that)…
You mean how the government used Paraquat in the 1980's??

Paraquat Pot: The True Story Of How The US Government Tried To Kill Weed Smokers With A Toxic Chemical In The 1980s

Or forced injections of an untested vaccine???

oldfogey8

You mean how the government used Paraquat in the 1980's??

Paraquat Pot: The True Story Of How The US Government Tried To Kill Weed Smokers With A Toxic Chemical In The 1980s

Or forced injections of an untested vaccine???
Exactly

Littleleaf

Veteran
No holiday for me..... weedeater on wheels no start? I have yet to see one run on water YET! Maybe one day....

Full service on a gravely 60". Will still be waiting on the mail for the parking brake cable.

After replacing the transfer case on the 4x4 I found what happened to it. Ford's better idea on their front driveshaft. The knuckle's center bearing failed and locked it up. Causing severe vibration taking out transfer case bearing. That caused catastrophic disassembly of case.

Owner said that there was a vibration for awhile before it grenaded.

If you feel a vibration.. look for it. If a driveline falls out. Well, it's not good.

If you hear snapping or a clicking noise when putting it in gear. Check u joints/ driveline. CV axles (front wheel drive) do it when turning.

bang.jpg

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
No holiday for me..... weedeater on wheels no start? I have yet to see one run on water YET! Maybe one day....

Full service on a gravely 60". Will still be waiting on the mail for the parking brake cable.

After replacing the transfer case on the 4x4 I found what happened to it. Ford's better idea on their front driveshaft. The knuckle's center bearing failed and locked it up. Causing severe vibration taking out transfer case bearing. That caused catastrophic disassembly of case.

Owner said that there was a vibration for awhile before it grenaded.

If you feel a vibration.. look for it. If a driveline falls out. Well, it's not good.

If you hear snapping or a clicking noise when putting it in gear. Check u joints/ driveline. CV axles (front wheel drive) do it when turning.

View attachment 19009245
That is impressive!
😆

Unca Walt

420club

So much trouble in the world - I'm glad that I can get along with my neighbours - never had a sharp word with them - even when our washing machine sounded like it was about to launch itself into space - not a word from anyone in this apartment block - the Mrs even apologised for how noisy it was - when she met Mrs Downstairs - on the stairs - she was cool about it -

- and its good now - because we saved up and bought a new and very quiet washing machine - a Hotpoint - should be at least 6 years before this one sounds like it's trying to break the sound barrier -

The good people underneath us even sent me a 'Get Well Soon' card - when I was in hospital - and we send each other Christmas cards too - so we have peace and understanding ❤️ - which is nice - 😊

I am stone lucky with neighbors, no error: five acres of impassible jungle across the road, neighbor on one side mows my swale, the one on the other fixed my little red generator and even bought me a new carbonator for it. Nice folks.

Sometimes, you get dealt idjits for neighbors.