What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Livestock - Dogs - can always be a flash point - when getting into neighbour problems -

When I lived on the beach of the Sulu Sea in Palawan - on 14/15 acres - was breeding security dogs - and one day a pack of 6 of them caught the neighbours dog on our land - and set upon the poor thing - pushed him into the sea - and killed/drowned him there 😢 - I came out of the beach house and tried to stop it - but it was too late - so sad -

- all I could do was apologies to the neighbour - and give him a new dobie/rott puppy - then spend a fortune on fencing the beachfront - and the rest of the property - to try and stop it ever happening again - never letting too many dogs run together - or they will try and take down huge water buffalo (Caribao) even - pigs and goats too - had to restrict their freedom - to prevent mayhem -
Growing up in the country, we had another farmer directly across the county road and he had a pack of dogs that terrorized our two Boxer pups until they got big enough to drive them back across the road.

Our two Boxers ran free, as did all of our neighbors that had dogs, but except for the one across the road, our neighbors' houses were 1/4 to 1/2 mile away, so dogs seldom interfaced.

One of our neighbors raised sheep and our two Boxer's got on his property, so he shot one and the other escaped. Then he refused to give us our dead dog back to bury, so we had to get the County Sheriff to retrieve poor Butch's body to bury.

Our family hated him from that day on and I did things to inconvenience him as opportunity arose. Teen age stuff like adding another padlock to his pasture gate and replacing it once he cut it off.

Magu🌈

Good morning all. I was up with the chickens ! 🌞
86EE987A-79B9-4D60-AFA9-01CB1A15AB5B.jpeg

Drifting13

my asshole next door neighbor was out burning today(total ban on fires)when he noticed Ivan barking at his dog...Ivan was in our yard but Orville got angry and headed towards the fence with a shovel in his hands...there's no discussion his intent was to whack Ivan...I was watching and realized he was intent on hurting my boy...I pulled out my .357 from the ranger glovebox and went flying over to Ivan...the fool threatened to call 911 on me so my reply was it'd be hard to dial while bleeding out...the fat bastard went inside and didn't return...he's always been a dick but he's gone to another level now...fuggin people just don't know when to walk away...
You have a backhoe, bury him!

Latest posts

Latest posts