What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not at all unless he sees food or is about to puke..........so far,his lips and face are still changing that may change.
😆
We rescued a mix between a German Shepherd and something big and burly named Bodhi and he would sit quietly at the table without begging but soon a huge puddle of water would collect on the floor underneath his chops, which we laughingly named Lake Bodhi!

Smelling something like your roast cooking would have had drool streaming from the scuppers at the rear of his chops

oldmaninbc

As in Raynaud's Syndrome?
Yes, Raynauds Syndrome
I have the condition but have never had a satisfying explanation from the doctor regarding it's source. Other than it might be a problem or it might not. That's where they he left me hanging. My hands get very cold, they change color. I have seen photos of people with Raynaud's to various degrees of advancement.

Last edited:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I am one tired mo fo. Everything is in except the peppers and maters cause I just don't trust the weather. Could still get a late season frost. But mostly cause the wind is terrible today. They would get beat to death. Also, I have hit a wall.

I have a son whom I have never met, from decades ago(60s). I know in his 20s he returned to the city where his birth mother lived. He was shunned, no one wanted anything to do with him. I found this out much later from my son. My son's wife is trying to encourage him to find his brother.
I have family I have never met(siblings) from my mom's previous marriage, my paternal father. I only ever seen him once, from a distance for a few minutes. I asked the young woman who was watching me, "why is that man staring at me" she said, "that's your father" That's the only thing I remember of him.
Similar situation here. I was working as a bartender in Kansas right before I moved out to Colorado in 72. I always had people come over to the house after the bar closed at one. This little petite girl shows up and it is obvious what she wanted.

Well.........months later I get a call saying she was pregnant and wanted me to get married.....What? Don't even know your last name. I offered to pay for an abortion but she said she wanted to have the child.

Last I heard of her until 20 years later he shows up at my door. Mrs Pute wasn't happy and I have rarely spoken to him until the last couple of years. Mrs Pute has accepted him and yesterday was like a family reunion.

He is coming back in the fall and I am gonna take him on a 3 day fishing trip.

It's ok such is the natural order.
😝
Hard to accept but true. We shall see how he does with a fly rod this fall.

That makes 2 of us, being a plant felon. I got all my "rights" back but one...
I can vote but was a juenal delinquent in my youth. Charge with felony possesion but got it reduced.

Time to chil and get my azz loaded.

oldmaninbc

I am one tired mo fo. Everything is in except the peppers and maters cause I just don't trust the weather. Could still get a late season frost. But mostly cause the wind is terrible today. They would get beat to death. Also, I have hit a wall.

Similar situation here. I was working as a bartender in Kansas right before I moved out to Colorado in 72. I always had people come over to the house after the bar closed at one. This little petite girl shows up and it is obvious what she wanted.

Well.........months later I get a call saying she was pregnant and wanted me to get married.....What? Don't even know your last name. I offered to pay for an abortion but she said she wanted to have the child.

Last I heard of her until 20 years later he shows up at my door. Mrs Pute wasn't happy and I have rarely spoken to him until the last couple of years. Mrs Pute has accepted him and yesterday was like a family reunion.

He is coming back in the fall and I am gonna take him on a 3 day fishing trip.

Hard to accept but true. We shall see how he does with a fly rod this fall.

I can vote but was a juenal delinquent in my youth. Charge with felony possesion but got it reduced.

Time to chil and get my azz loaded.
It was the visit from your son, that caused me to bring up my past.
It's good to see the past is the past and now your moving forward, that's something to smile about.
It takes an effort from all involved. The fishing trip sounds like a bonding experience.
Be prepared to be shown up:)

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
It was the visit from your son, that caused me to bring up my past.
It's good to see the past is the past and now your moving forward, that's something to smile about.
It takes an effort from all involved. The fishing trip sounds like a bonding experience.
Be prepared to be shown up:)
Yup, he will probably show me up on the river as well. I will fix him good. I am supping the flies. I will give him something that will scare the fish to death.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
We rescued a mix between a German Shepherd and something big and burly named Bodhi and he would sit quietly at the table without begging but soon a huge puddle of water would collect on the floor underneath his chops, which we laughingly named Lake Bodhi!

Smelling something like your roast cooking would have had drool streaming from the scuppers at the rear of his chops
We have had a few giant American Bulldogs that drooled..........continuously.
😆
Thankfully not seeing any of that and hope not to but its not a deal breaker if it does.
😁
Yes, Raynauds Syndrome
I have the condition but have never had a satisfying explanation from the doctor regarding it's source. Other than it might be a problem or it might not. That's where they he left me hanging. My hands get very cold, they change color. I have seen photos of people with Raynaud's to various degrees of advancement.
My wife has it and losing weight made it go away for her.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
my asshole next door neighbor was out burning today(total ban on fires)when he noticed Ivan barking at his dog...Ivan was in our yard but Orville got angry and headed towards the fence with a shovel in his hands...there's no discussion his intent was to whack Ivan...I was watching and realized he was intent on hurting my boy...I pulled out my .357 from the ranger glovebox and went flying over to Ivan...the fool threatened to call 911 on me so my reply was it'd be hard to dial while bleeding out...the fat bastard went inside and didn't return...he's always been a dick but he's gone to another level now...fuggin people just don't know when to walk away...

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We have had a few giant American Bulldogs that drooled..........continuously.
😆
Thankfully not seeing any of that and hope not to but its not a deal breaker if it does.
😁

My wife has it and losing weight made it go away for her.
I found pictures of Bodhi Odoe! He lived life with gusto and the drooling was just part of his charm!

The drool ran out those huge scuppers at the back of his chops.

DSC_0008.JPG

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
my asshole next door neighbor was out burning today(total ban on fires)when he noticed Ivan barking at his dog...Ivan was in our yard but Orville got angry and headed towards the fence with a shovel in his hands...there's no discussion his intent was to whack Ivan...I was watching and realized he was intent on hurting my boy...I pulled out my .357 from the ranger glovebox and went flying over to Ivan...the fool threatened to call 911 on me so my reply was it'd be hard to dial while bleeding out...the fat bastard went inside and didn't return...he's always been a dick but he's gone to another level now...fuggin people just don't know when to walk away...
Hopefully he figured it out and that's the end of it.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Hopefully he figured it out and that's the end of it.
This is the same asshole that induced me to put up over 800 foot of fence on his side of the property. There’s still plenty of open areas in the wetlands, but my boys don’t go there… I am getting dangerously close to covertly changing the quality of his life… I like everybody else have a breaking point and this prick is dangerously close to it… I have no intentions of physically harming this man, but I’ve got a dark side that resides much closer to the surface than most people…:cautious:

SubGirl

420club
This is the same asshole that induced me to put up over 800 foot of fence on his side of the property. There’s still plenty of open areas in the wetlands, but my boys don’t go there… I am getting dangerously close to covertly changing the quality of his life… I like everybody else have a breaking point and this prick is dangerously close to it… I have no intentions of physically harming this man, but I’ve got a dark side that resides much closer to the surface than most people…:cautious:
I hope you don’t have to break out the dark side on your neighbor. Too bad he cant Just stay on his side of the fence. You think he was planning on hitting Ivan with the shovel for barking at his dog?