What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

420club
I will attest to that Jan...your salve has made a believer out of me and 2 of my buddies that have tried it...Lesso is a boxer and it made his soreness go away...he's gonna be fighting on the 15th, a few of my friends and I are heading there to be his cheerleaders...that guy is like a rock...
I could use a bathtub full right now…

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
D water bill is about $400/qtr in the winter and about 800/qtr in the summer.

I keep a sticker over my camera. My latest is yet another person is trying to impersonate me on Facebook....

Lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Virgo's rule!

No doubt the smartest and most handsome of your sons?

Scorpios are reputed to be the sexiest of the signs.

Oh brother she said pm her dingbat
Stoned

Dime

Sakya Monastery. The Library Was Discovered In Tibet Behind A Huge Wall (60 Meters Long And 10 Meters High). It Contains 84,000 Secret Manuscripts,which Include The History Of Mankind Over 1000 Years Old.

Attachments

• 436443243_122151267440200825_6145094682060732418_n.jpg
    436443243_122151267440200825_6145094682060732418_n.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 11

imiubu

Join the rest...my TV, my wife's phone, eyes in the sky, cameras on every corner, cameras on the highway and cameras at all retail outlets it just goes on and on . OH I can't forget vending machines.
Do I have something to be worried about?
My TV has turned itself on many, many times since I've had it (2017-18).
What's freakier is; when it happens, remote nor the manual off switch shuts it down.
I need to unplug it.

It's one a them dern smart tv's.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I am talking to everybody.
Oh so when you said "Boy o Boy could I tear into that but I won't" you were talking to everyone? You went and put "angry" emoticons on everyne lse's post that related to politics because I checked and I didn't see that on any of those others likely because you agree with them since you not only didn't talk about tearing into any of those others. Frankly I just don't see why you couldn't do like dogzter and just give a "Haha" emoticon and not reply. I get that few if any agree with me on my political views and it's because of reactions like yours that the ones who might agree stay silent lest they be singled out for criticism. Really though it's that need to "Boy o Boy could I tear into that" or at least let it be know that you could but then say you won't for the good of the thread.

It's not the discussion of politics that gets threads watched or moved, it's the need some feel to vehemently disagree with any view they don't agree with. If people could just state their views without making it an attack on the opposing view then there would be nothing for the mods to respond to.

As far as "like the other night" not only did you not direct your comment alsso to the person I replied to but you said that it would be a blessing if young people responded the way he suggested, but went on to say they probably won't.

So no you made it clear that you, like OleReynard have a zero tolerance for any and all democrats as well as a few otheres that reponded favorably to OleReynard's talk of disowning any friends and family that are Democrats. Now you've played your cards a bit closer to the chest and don't put it in such blunt terms but in you innuendo's you seem to imply the same attitude. Anyone thinking that way, that all Democrats are crazy,or evil or responsible for everything wrong with the world, have drank the koolaid and you confine yourself to information silos of like minded people and you drive off or stifle any thoughts that don't allign with yours. You are completely and utter wrong just like anyone who labels everyone of a particular group as being all the same. You probably think you're too cute by half with that move, that you've "owned the libs" but you're not and you haven't. All you've succeeded at is proving you're close minded and don't exercise critical thinking, because if you were open minded and judge things for yourself rather then by what Steve Bannon and people like him tell you. You would learn that not all Democrats think alike or support all of the same views and they don't all have the same agenda. As long as you sit her in your safe little silo's where you pat each other on the back you'll never learn any different.

So like I said I'm done with this thread, you all just go aheadd and keep owning the libs in your minds. In the meantime the Democrats and the real Republicans now labeled as RINO's and the Independents will be busy making sure you guys are very disappointed come November.