What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
We need to have a party

giphy.gif

cola

Sure - I might well not need one or two of them - in time - but for now I reckon that I should go with what the Doctors are recommending - as far as meds go - and do what I can to lead a healthy lifestyle too - prevention then might help the cure - to whatever ails me - and if this surgery is the complete success - that I think it is - then I'll be fine - as I wait and try to avoid whatever is the next health crisis - hopefully not for a while -

That is very wise thinking. For chrissake you just had your sternum cut, opened up, with an electronic device put in. We pay health care professionals a fortune to help us. Let them do so as you correctly so are. Plenty of time in the future to ponder what might be a good idea or appropriate at the time. I have learned that in the present, better to listen up, follow directions like a good patient, and, as you described, use patience in the process. Happy you're well.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
You try eating an edible 1 hour before bed. It really helps me get to sleep snd stay that way.
I have tried my sister in laws and pretty much the same effect.... don't know the dose.

Anyway, it is my hips... right side ....left the throb. Am sure it is my sciatica on both. Stronger drugs......fk!

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
It works in as little as 5 minutes if you really rub it in where you have pain.
I will attest to that Jan...your salve has made a believer out of me and 2 of my buddies that have tried it...Lesso is a boxer and it made his soreness go away...he's gonna be fighting on the 15th, a few of my friends and I are heading there to be his cheerleaders...that guy is like a rock...

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My father-in-law has a pool and paid to have a meter installed on his sewer line because the majority of his water usage in the summer is topping the pool off due to evaporation and flushing the filter. If you water the lawn a lot, may be something to look into…
Our water bill is about $400/qtr in the winter and about 800/qtr in the summer.
I wonder why I keep getting a monitor pop-up saying someone is using my computer camera. mmmm
I keep a sticker over my camera. My latest is yet another person is trying to impersonate me on Facebook....
9/9 here also... 1957 though, so... I'm a youngster :)
Lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Virgo's rule!
My oldest sons is 9-3.
No doubt the smartest and most handsome of your sons?
The little girl with the purple dress is in there twice. I was born in November so I guess I’m a Scorpio…
Scorpios are reputed to be the sexiest of the signs.

Latest posts

Latest posts