What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
Ehh - maybe not such a good question 🤔 - since it pains psychologically to remember physical pain - but you ain't never gonna forget it - that's for sure - maybe physical pain is good? - reminding you that you are VERY much alive - and ya gotta do something to alleviate that pain 😢 - or it's just gonna get worse - maybe even before it ever gets better -

As for being able to adjust our 'Pain Threshold' - to be able to cope with more pain - does that really work well? - I've seen a fair bit of pain over the years - so I think that I'm an old pain campaigner - and nothing should shock me - but it sure did when I did a heavy sneeze - after having my chest wired shut - and maaaan - that must have hit a twelve - on a one to ten scale -
Canna salve can help with that it will also help with the scar

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
thirsty Thursday…
one for Unc…..figured the tat was of yur liking….
and poppies seeded out….

ganj on…
IMG_7435.jpeg
IMG_7430.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user
Same here lol

I do have a type of 'farmer's tan' happening up top though.
Tank top and gloves style tan lines... my hands are white
from the gloves down.
Don't care... shorts season is upon us here.

The only reason I may want a bit of color on the ole legs
is that I wear dresses more than shorts in warm weather
and well... tan on top and blindingly white below isn't all
that attractive to me :)
Depends on whose eyes my dear😊☝️❤️

Goldhedge

My Granny was born on a sugarcane plantation in Cuba and came here with her daughter to escape the communists after they took power.
She said they were worse than the slave owners were for the people especially the dark skinned ones.
Never been myself though every single person I know from there and its a lot hate communism deeply.
Fully understandable from people who live d under the most evil form of government in history.
Fuck communism.
🐕
Why are we messing with Ukraine when we could incorporate Cuba instead? It's closer to home and heck we could be vacationing there!

There's good people in Cuba and they know how to fix old cars!

BrassNwood

Veteran
Ahhggg! - (Sneezes!) - gawd sneezes hurt - after open heart surgery - even after nearly 6 weeks since they opened me up - but were much-much more painful after 3 days since the surgery - I wanted to die - that was the worst pain I've ever encountered - the sorta pain that has you crying for your dead Mother -

Jeez! - what's the worst pain you ever had?
A 10 of 10 is dropping to the floor curled in a ball panting to catch my breath and yelping at each pant unable to reach the pain med bottle just 2 feet away. Had a 45 minute event yesterday and couldn't alert the wife on the floor below. All I could do was wait it out and hope it was transient and I didn't need a ride to the hospital.

My surgical adhesions (dragon in my belly) is a 10 in full bore mode and the VA hospital will shoot a huge hit of morphine right in if I show up in emergency. I set that up with my GP years ago for that ultimate emergency. Come close twice to pulling the fire alarm.

18 days since they "implanted" me and at times I'd cut it out it hurts so bad. Other moments I can't tell it's there at all. BP hit 62 / 48 with a 91 pulse yesterday. No wonder I'm lightheaded. Temp was 95.5 so not just 2 degrees high but now lower then even my usual 97.7.

I've done 3 rounds of open surgery, and they were all a slow but steady "feeling stronger every day". This bastard thing is 3 steps forward and 2 steps back. One step forward and 4 steps back. Just when I think I'm getting ahead of it something pokes a stick in the spokes of my cycle and I go head over the handlebars again.

If each sealing / expansion point (7 in the next one) hurt like this one does........

I do the last autologous pint of blood today then back up here for a day or three to recover then head to the grow early next week. Got shit that must be done before the next "Implantation". Spring set of plants to harvest, trim, dry and jar. Summer set to get in the ground as soon as the harvested ones are out. Lights to hang.

Normally that would just be the start of the fun and games with Hash to shake, tincture to RSO from the scraps of that. Redistill the next 6 jugs of vodka to a higher proof. This whole aorta rebuild has tossed a wrench in my nicely organized setup. On the other hand, my odds of a burst increase with every passing day at my current beer can size aneurisms. Should be a garden hose.

STFU fool we're trying to save your life.

Latest posts

Latest posts