What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BrassNwood

Veteran
And you count drops Into each one?
That'd drive my eyes wonky.
I'm gonna try this sometime if it's as good as you say it is for sleep.
Edibles just don't do it. View attachment 19006284
No, I don't count each one. I just know from prior testing that a #0 capsule holds 20 drops of either strained oil or the unstrained slurry that I use.

The Kat recipe works out as follows
Unstrained bud dust paste 1 drop = 1mg of THC
Hash slurry 1 drop = 3mg
RSO = 4
90% concentrates = 6mg of THC per single drop.

For new users I'll make up a mess of single drop capsules and let them find their personal happy zone. Then I make capsules to order. Most people find a 5 or 6 drop capsule to be a functional daytime dose.

If I have to pass out the full capsules I use my advice is freeze them and slice off 1/4 or less with a single edged razor. Some find it so strong that even dipping a toothpick tip in is all they need. 1 drop worth.

The lecithin can, shorten launch wait, double the effects, extend duration and prevents tolerance build. It makes such a huge difference that even experienced edible users need to start from square one and make no assumptions on their tolerance least you get your ass handed to you. Help Mr. Wizzard!

oldfogey8

Totally agree! Once I learned they lied to us that was it.

I also learned that the Smith Mundt Act which forbid propaganda being used on America was changed by Obama so that propaganda COULD be used on Americans... now why would he do that???

Well then... that changed everything for me. THAT's why Trump said "You are fake news!" When I first heard that I thought "What the hell is he talking about?" Now America is waking up and can SEE with their own eyes what's really going on, unless they're so blinded by the "two party" uni-party system they can't think for themselves anymore... if ever.

If you do get the Jibbyjab... good on you! I suggest you make sure your affairs are in order... just in case we here in 'conspiracy land' are correct, so far we're batting 900.

Covid is/was the flu rebranded. The PCR test which amplifies a very small sample of DNA was never designed to 'test' for anything especially when pushed to 45x! Interesting that the inventor Kary Mullis died in August 2019 just before CV19 transpired...

Ivermectin and zinc work on viruses, as does HCQ and zinc. I suggest everyone acquire some.
Sounds like a rant right out of my mouth…😂

oldfogey8

Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear
IMG_3400.jpeg

Off to Trout Brook for some off-leash joy dashing for the boy. I have heard that the best ‘exercise equipment’ is a dog. He is getting me off my ass for sure.

Unca Walt

420club
Take a medium toke, hold until uncomfortable, blow out half, inhale deep and hold again as long as comfortable, blow out half, repeat until no more smoke shows on the exhale.
Wow -- That is what we used to call "skip breathing" back in the 60's while we were scuba diving. It made the tanks last longer, but it built up CO2 in a diver's blood to the point where he might just sit down on the bottom and pass out.

Some did, so it got stopped.

Jeebus. The sixties??? Yeah. I be old, mon.

But regarding that method, @BrassNwood -- If you exhaled that first half into a Volcano bag when it got uncomfortable, you could still come back to it a coupla minutes later.

But in this crowd, you guys will roll one that looks like Tommy Chong's "Super Shit, Man", so you have all the new smoke you want. And your method will get the user stoned much more.

Unca Walt

420club
I'm kind of a strong believer in fate. The idea that everyone has an expirationn date that none of us know for sure but there isn't much you can do to change it. I'm not suggesting preventative measures are a waste of time though. It's just that over the course of my life I've had about half adozen or so events that by all rights should have ended me and yet here I am still. I don't know if I'm being saved for anything specific but it sure feels like something or someone wants me around still.
There Is Is. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
View attachment 19006353

That black face belies the gentle nature of Bubba's soul.
He just seems to love everything and everyone cept mice and gophers he gets super murdery with them.
😆
It appears that you were developing a lifelong relationship with what will be your best friend. It’s wonderful that he’s so loving with creatures and everything else that he is exposed to. I would bet good money that if someone came towards you with ill intent, bubba would take care of him in short order when he grows up a little… enjoy you posting pictures of him, watching somebody fall in love with their new best friend is always heartwarming to me… As each day passes, it seems like Dutch is getting a little bit spunkier and feeling a little bit better. He’s almost acting like his old self, but he’s not happy with the lampshade that he’s wearing around due to his hotspots.