What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

420club
Finally trying out the 88G13 hash plant It’s been curing for at least a couple of weeks now. The buds look different than I’m use to and were loaded with frost on the small leaves around the buds so I left anything white. I’m impressed already only a half joint in and already feeling it good. That’s always a good thing when you are trying out something new right? Ummm it has a kinda menthol taste that I like a lot. Yes, it is getting better as I type. Ok, maybe it was worth it. I only got about 2-1/2 quart jars out of it tho. Short plant with short thick colas all white when I harvested it. I haven’t coughed at all either. It’s pretty smooth kinda like a menthol cig really nice…

im going on and on 😂😳🥹✌️

SubGirl

420club
Some would argue that a good man deserves his own special dog collar.
Something in blue perhaps?
IMG_2730.jpeg

oldmaninbc

Walt, I take 25 mg of carvedilol every day and amlodipine 5 mg tab as well… I can’t take any baby aspirin because I am a bleeder. You guys don’t believe me, but I am a total wreck and if I was a used car, I wouldn’t buy me.
I believe you, when I first experienced multiple chronic diseases at the same time I was overwhelmed. I am old enough to have seen my friends come and go in life who experienced similar health issues.

I believe how overwhelming it can all be.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
On my spine to stop the feeling I have from the scar If Pute sold me, what would the boys do?… I believe I’ve got good doctors for just about everything that ails me except for the incision they made when they opened me up for the liver cancer. I’ve been dealing with this discomfort near my belly button for eight years now and I found nothing that will stop the pain… My pain management doctor has offered to do a nerve block to numb the band of muscles and nerves across my abdomen. That just scares me not being able to feel part of my body, but he guarantees me the pain will go away… If all of this shit ever comes together at the same time, I won’t be posting anymore…😱

Unca Walt

420club
Walt, I take 25 mg of carvedilol every day and amlodipine 5 mg tab as well… I can’t take any baby aspirin because I am a bleeder. You guys don’t believe me, but I am a total wreck and if I was a used car, I wouldn’t buy me.
WOW, @Boo -- You are most ricky-tick maxed out. Aspirin is off the table because of your other problems.

I didn't even know the dosage could go that high. :(

SubGirl

420club
Thank you.....my soil does the veggies good.

It better.

Been adding compost in this spot for 40+ years. It was red clay when we started. Never had any chem ferts or pesticides.

All the plants are Bug tested and Bug approved lol. They wont let me say organic since I'm not certified.......

View attachment 19004761
Love home grown veggies. I’ve always had a veggie garden. Use to be giant, enough to put up for winter. These days I have a small city garden but still enjoy growing and eating them.

jokerman

Premium user
Thank you.....my soil does the veggies good.

It better.

Been adding compost in this spot for 40+ years. It was red clay when we started. Never had any chem ferts or pesticides.

All the plants are Bug tested and Bug approved lol. They wont let me say organic since I'm not certified.......

View attachment 19004761
most trichomes I have ever seen on buds , and this isn't my first trip to the buffet table so to speak😊