What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Good morning all. 🌞 My mom had gout. She took tart cherry extract when it acted up. Worked everytime. 😁 I dont take my blood pressure or visit a doctor. I do not take any medication. However, I have always been very self-aware of how I feel so I dont have any medical surprises. I live on a farm, do heavy physical labor all day long and eat once a day. I eat anything that is on hand so that I can get back to work. I weigh the same as I did in high school and have not changed physicaly since high school. I guess I have good genetics. 😁 Otherwise, I have nothing to report. My life is still boring……🫣
Doctor!!! I have used this old body up! See them more than I ever imagined!
On the train to Waterloo Station again - got an appointment for a CT Scan at St Thomas's Hospital at 2.45pm - it's still early now at 12.16pm - so me and the boy will go explore the South Bank of the Thames River - for a while before heading to the hospital appointment - can't eat though - 'nil by mouth' for 3 hours before the Scan - was told - 😀 👍
Hope everything is normal and your recovery is coming along.
Its the weekend FFS! do it all at a slower pace!
Time is on warp speed!

OleReynard

Whew... caught up! Morning OFC! Girls get tea today. Also a dry trim on ....... Farg I forgot!

Also more outside planting.... amazing my back is holding up to all of this I am putting it through... better life through drugs!!!

Right now I am watching the signs of summer and having my 2nd cup.
No shit had 7 pages to catch up on from 6 o'clock last night

SubGirl

420club
Whew... caught up! Morning OFC! Girls get tea today. Also a dry trim on ....... Farg I forgot!

Also more outside planting.... amazing my back is holding up to all of this I am putting it through... better life through drugs!!!

Right now I am watching the signs of summer and having my 2nd cup.
Careful with that back cowboy. Them shots only mask the pain.

BudToaster

Veteran
The heater is the coil wrap around the outside of the glass isolated from the airpath I assume where does the air intake?
Slicker than shit design how stable does it maintain the temp?
in the first two pix you can see the bowl (vial) inserted into the coil wrapped tube. the draw tube rests against the top of the vial and air is drawn between the vial and the heated tube and up into the draw tube. bottom of the draw tube is drilled with 0.75mm holes, like shown with the vial.

takes 10 seconds to go from ambient to 400°F. i give it 2 minute to heat soak before taking the first glorious hit. sometimes i sprinkle ETHO extraction on top of the herb in the vial.

the processor (PIC 12F683) is running a PID control algorithm that maintains +/- 1°F around the setpoint temperature - which is factory set to 420°F. two buttons on bottom. click B1 for +5°F and click B2 to drop -4°F. hold B2 for 2 seconds to change setpoint to current temperature. using LiFePO4 batteries that can deliver 70 amps continuous, 120 amps for 30 seconds. inhale does not drop the temperature. at all.

kind of funny - every time i start the vape (hold B2 for 2 seconds to start or hold B1 for 2 seconds to reset to factory settings) i run the algorithm in my mind. not much RAM in the PIC so the code is written in assembler. uses integer math (no carry or borrow - table lookup for the coefficients). the PIC is 8 pins - very minimalist design. using a BBQ thermometer (from China) for the temp display.

jokerman

Premium user
May 18 2022 we lost our Boy Mojo.
Still greatly missed and talked about every day.
And sweetly said goodnight to, EVERY night.
This song is for HIM❤️💕❤️

1716039531312.jpeg

Magu🌈

You know what? I do have something to report. I have been germinating seeds. I got a duckweb IbL, A mullumbimby maddness x nevilles haze , a berry freak, drunkin bastard , devils malawi, ghost train haze #1 (fem) ghost candy (fem), afghan auto, zamaldilecta express, shoreline, london pound cake, shiskaberry, ABC x Freakshow F2s , and some white haired Vikings growing. About 40 - 50 plants growing in a state that allows me to have 6. 🤪

Latest posts

Latest posts