What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I only use the iso for cleaning not any type of consumables.
Only thing I am dabbing is what I press myself so I know beyond all doubt it has never been sprayed or contaminated.
I have seen so much dirty shit done with plants and concentrates over the years I am really strict about that.........we didn't produce it we don't consume it.
That works well for food to.
🐕

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hey @Gypsy Nirvana . I would like to know your opinion, (if you have one) about the G13 plant. Since you knew Haward Marks, do you know where I could find a “ true, genuine, bona fide” G13 ? I mean, a lot of places claim they have the real deal but who would you trust? By the way, all my grow buddies want to wish you a speedy recovery and lots of luck for your future. It seems that you are a well known fellow. 😁 🌈
Wasn't it claimed to be some US government project down in Mississippi that created the G13 in the first place? - I guess that if I was looking to attain that particular variety after all these years - I'd start with Ben or Ravi Dronkers from Sensi Seeds - they are said to have aquired it ages ago and then crossed it with the Hashplant to make the 'Mr Nice' G13xHashplant - named after Howard Marks's nic name -

OleReynard

Wasn't it claimed to be some US government project down in Mississippi that created the G13 in the first place? - I guess that if I was looking to attain that particular variety after all these years - I'd start with Ben or Ravi Dronkers from Sensi Seeds - they are said to have aquired it ages ago and then crossed it with the Hashplant to make the 'Mr Nice' G13xHashplant - named after Howard Marks's nic name -
Good luck

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I only use the iso for cleaning not any type of consumables.
Only thing I am dabbing is what I press myself so I know beyond all doubt it has never been sprayed or contaminated.
I have seen so much dirty shit done with plants and concentrates over the years I am really strict about that.........we didn't produce it we don't consume it.
That works well for food to.
🐕
Yup....but we survived. Look at all the other stuff we did....no helmets, drank out of all garden hose, the 60's! I could go on....

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
It sounds like you were a miner searching for a heart of gold.

dude , I've been to Hollywood, I've been to Redwood
I crossed the ocean for a heart of gold
I've been in my mind, it's such a fine line

That keeps me searchin' for a heart of gold
And I'm gettin' old

and my bullshit meter is pegged out to the max

IMG_8918.jpeg

oldmaninbc

Did setting up your new computer involve hooking up your old computer? If so then it did it automatically assuming that you would want to preserve your old settings, favorites, photos, etc. If setting up your new computer did not involve hooking up to your old computer but your old computer was still on the same network and powered up it could have happened as a part of syncing the devices on your network. If you didn't hook up to your old computer and it wasn't on you network and it wasn't powered up then I haven't a clue. Unless Bill Gates has started employing fairies to make things like that happen magically. Either that or your favorites was only ever whatever default favorites are when you first set up a computer and therefore the favorites you're seeing noow is the same default favorites but since they're still the same you think they're your old favorites.
Thanks for your reply,
you got me thinking perhaps it was the network. The old computer had a complete break down, internal temps climbed to the danger point, when the fan quit working. I had to unhook all cables before hooking up the new computer. What's really funny is it took almost 3 weeks for my favorites to show up on the new computer. I had many favorites book marked. Oh well, whatever I'm just glad I didn't have to start creating my favorites all over.

SubGirl

420club
I just harvested a G13 hash plant. It’s in cure now for a couple weeks already, gonna break it out and try it. The plant was not really impressive and the buds looked different than my norm. Had nice colas but only about 8” long. Short plant too only 24” high after topping a couple times.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I just harvested a G13 hash plant. It’s in cure now for a couple weeks already, gonna break it out and try it. The plant was not really impressive and the buds looked different than my norm. Had nice colas but only about 8” long. Short plant too only 24” high after topping a couple times.
That also has some Hawiian in it as well.
😁
The bsh is butterscotch Hawaiian which was a butterscotch flavored afghaan x hawiian.........g13 x bsh before the name changed to 88g13hp.
🙃

Unca Walt

420club
Looks like a gold mine to me brother! Those are trichomes stuck to the jar, which could be easily harvested using alcohol and turned into orals, topicals, dabs, or suppositories.

Isopropyl as a good way to extract economically and good for making concentrates as long as it is subsequently removed below 40 ppm.

Less critical for purging, though more expensive due to taxes, is 190 proof ethanol, which doesn't require as stringent a purge and enough residual can be left to make a tincture.

You could do one jar at a time and cascade the same alcohol until it reaches saturation.
Shitdamnhellpissfartpoop. I thought I had an original idea.

Well... I DID. It was original to me. So. @Putembk how about sending me a 55gal drum of alcohol... (Preferably one of the kind that does not contain Jimmy Hoffa...)

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I find 150 ever clear just as good as the 190
So what if it's got a tad more water in it and when making gummy's with it you can't tell the difference.
Another bro theory busted
I'll give you that the 20% more water in 150 proof than 190 proof makes less difference extracting trichomes than leaf and flowers, though you still have to boil it off later for many applications.

Only because there are less non target water soluble constituents like Chlorophyll present in Kief than there is in leaf and flowers and you are cooking off the excess water.

Concentrated Chlorophyll gives a fair number of brothers and sisters severe gastric distress taken orally. It and other water-solubles also add to the harshness when vaporizing.

Topically it stains your skin and clothes green.

What worked best for us all around, was 190/200 proof alcohol at about -50C so that it doesn't extract the water solubles and extracts very little of the molecules longer than C-22, like C-28 waxes, C-40 Carotene, C-55 Chlorophyll.

Latest posts

Latest posts