What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I don't know much about the company but their method of extraction but I like the slow maseration and infusion of alcohol they produce...I don't know of anyone that uses this product but I took a chance and bought a bottle...got here is 2 days...I shop at wildlettuce.com...the fellow that makes it has been researching his stuff for near 24 years...

glad to hear you enjoyed the show Subbie...did we do shrooms...I did a few shrooms last week and had a great day but forgot I did the shrooms until a while afterwards...

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
getting our one allotment of a spring shower with lightening , thunder , and rain..

it will last about 47 minutes and it is only our second rain of the year

IMG_0558.jpeg

IMG_0557.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I don't know much about the company but their method of extraction but I like the slow maseration and infusion of alcohol they produce...I don't know of anyone that uses this product but I took a chance and bought a bottle...got here is 2 days...I shop at wildlettuce.com...the fellow that makes it has been researching his stuff for near 24 years...

glad to hear you enjoyed the show Subbie...did we do shrooms...I did a few shrooms last week and had a great day but forgot I did the shrooms until a while afterwards...
How are you feeling today Boo?

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I feel pretty good, but the fatigue has hammered me all day. I got up this morning had breakfast and went back to bed. I went out and played with the boys and got tired and came back and laid down in the recliner. I can’t live like this, stuff just isn’t getting done anymore.

cola

I take Amlodipine to relax my blood vessels and reduce pressure.

My total Cholesterol has always been around 130, yet multiple doctors have tried to put me on Cholesterol reduction meds. I continue to refuse because I don't want to take anything that I don't need, as well as their side effects.

The blood cholesterol test they do comes into question in my mind. Part of the reason being that, for example, milk fats are viewed the same as fats from red meat. After telling us when we were growing up that we should switch to 2 percent milk, then 1 percent lowfat, they now say that whole milk (my local dairy is 3 percent) is again okay, which i use liberally in my coffee. I briefly switched to 2 percent. When I tried 1 percent it was like drinking colored water. I have never eaten pork (don't prefer it) and quit beef when I left our family homestead to go to school at 18. I take a two full tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil three or four nights a week, and seems to keep mine within range.

Magu🌈

Wild lettuce opium is water soluable so you can buy fresh plant material and boil it to extract the lopium. Its a weed so dont pay too much for it. 😁 🌈

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Wild lettuce opium is water soluable so you can buy fresh plant material and boil it to extract the lopium. Its a weed so dont pay too much for it. 😁 🌈
dispensaries sell weed for 300 bucks per ounce so yeah, there is a huge market for homeopathic meds...what I'm taking seems to be well thought out and well made...I trust it as much as I trust the FDA...all those folks belong in the liars club...look at the shit they sell in the states that is outlawed on other countries...a coke and a bag of doritos is poison as is chick filet and every other fast food joint...don't get me started on the shit most people eat...

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
The blood cholesterol test they do comes into question in my mind. Part of the reason being that, for example, milk fats are viewed the same as fats from red meat. After telling us when we were growing up that we should switch to 2 percent milk, then 1 percent lowfat, they now say that whole milk (my local dairy is 3 percent) is again okay, which i use liberally in my coffee. I briefly switched to 2 percent. When I tried 1 percent it was like drinking colored water. I have never eaten pork (don't prefer) and quit beef when I left our family homestead to go to school at 18. I take a two full tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil three or four nights a week, and seems to keep mine within range.

there is a whole new school of thought on cholesterol and it is challenging the traditional views of good and bad cholesterol , ldl , hel , and triglycerides

and it has been proven academically that the studies that were used to set the current standards and interpretation of all thing’s cholesterol , was rigged , skewed the numbers , and frankly bovine feces

nutrition is a very complex topic and it hits PhD levels

i like to keep it simple

and that means get off of sugar , all sugar , and eat meat , a lot of meat

and lard and tallow for all my oil intake

i am not afraid of fat but I am afraid of sugar

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I feel pretty good, but the fatigue has hammered me all day. I got up this morning had breakfast and went back to bed. I went out and played with the boys and got tired and came back and laid down in the recliner. I can’t live like this, stuff just isn’t getting done anymore.
Sorry, you might need to hire someone to do the heavy work around the place. Then again.....there is always a place for mom!

SubGirl

420club

I’ll take a look at wildlettuce.com

was not really the mushroom crowd. We met two other couples there. I brought flowers for the guys, the other girls didn’t partake. One of the guys brought me flowers too. He’s in some kind of weed co-op not really sure of the details but his buds looked way different than what I gave him.
I did some shrooms a few weeks ago and laughed my ass off for three hours. Will have to do some again soon when the time is right.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
there is a whole new school of thought on cholesterol and it is challenging the traditional views of good and bad cholesterol , ldl , hel , and triglycerides

and it has been proven academically that the studies that were used to set the current standards and interpretation of all thing’s cholesterol , was rigged , skewed the numbers , and frankly bovine feces

i like to keep it simple

I'm going out for a steak tonight.... don't have meat often but when I do I prefer red meat!

cola

Ibuprofen will kill your kidneys, just ask me

I rarely have a need to and almost never take them. I don't take anything. Zero pills. For some things they work better then acetaminophen (Tynelol). Been informed that people with current or past liver issues should avoid Tylenol. Those with kidney issues avoid ibuporfen. In a pinch for immediate pain relief likely one or two of em won't hurt you.

Goldhedge

i like to keep it simple

I read that too...

Another interesting bit is remember when they said butter was bad for you, so eat Margarine?
Stuff is molecularly close to paint and not really good for you at all.

Also, Alzheimer's patients suffer from low cholesterol which is required for nerve formation

Cholesterol is the principal sterol of all higher animals, distributed in body tissues, especially the brain and spinal cord, and in animal fats and oils.[3][4]

Cholesterol is biosynthesized by all animal cells and is an essential structural component of animal cell membranes. In vertebrates, hepatic cells typically produce the greatest amounts. In the brain, astrocytes produce cholesterol and transport it to neurons.[5] It is absent among prokaryotes (bacteria and archaea), although there are some exceptions, such as Mycoplasma, which require cholesterol for growth.[6] Cholesterol also serves as a precursor for the biosynthesis of steroid hormones, bile acid[7] and vitamin D.​

These days there seems to be a lot of Alzheimer's going on...

I wonder if there is a correlation??

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I rarely have a need to and almost never take them. I don't take anything. Zero pills. For some things they work better then acetaminophen (Tynelol). Been informed that people with current or past liver issues should avoid Tylenol. Those with kidney issues avoid ibuporfen. In a pinch for immediate pain relief likely one or two of em won't hurt you.

100% agree on your liver statement

an overdose of Tylenol can cause liver failure

Abstract: Acetaminophen-induced hepatotoxicity is a common consequence of acetaminophen overdose and may lead to acute liver failure (ALF). Currently acetaminophen is the most common cause of ALF in both United States and United Kingdom, with a trend to increasing incidence in the United States. N-acetylcysteine is the most effective drug to prevent progression to liver failure with acetaminophen hepatotoxicity. Liver transplantation is the only definitive therapy that will significantly increase the chances of survival for advanced ALF. This communication reviews current information regarding causes and management of acetaminophen- induced hepatotoxicity and ALF.
Key Words: acute liver failure, drug toxicity, liver transplantation (J Clin Gastroenterol 2009;43:342–349)
Acute liver failure (ALF) is defined as the presence of hepatic encephalopathy and coagulopathy in patients with no history of liver disease.1,2 Acetaminophen-induced hepatotoxicity is an important cause of ALF. Acetamin- ophen is one of the most widely used analgesics with few side effects when taken in therapeutic doses,3,4 and hepatotoxicity is a common consequence of acetaminophen overdose.5 Acetaminophen hepatotoxicity causing ALF was not fully recognized in the United States until the mid-1980s; since then, studies have shown that the incidence is increasing.6 This review considers current information regarding pathophysiology and management of acetaminophen-induced hepatotoxicity and ALF.
PATHOPHYSIOLOGY
Acetaminophen is considered a predictable hepatotox- in, where biochemical signs of liver damage will become apparent within 24 to 48 hours after the time of overdose and produce a dose-related centrilobular necrosis in the liver.4,7 The lowest dose of acetaminophen to cause hepatotoxicity is believed to be between 125 and 150mg/ kg.5,8 The threshold dose to cause hepatotoxicity is 10 to 15 g of acetaminophen for adults and 150 mg/kg for children.5,9 Mechanisms of acetaminophen hepatotoxicity include generation of a toxic metabolite, mitochondrial dysfunction, and alteration of innate immunity.
From the *Albert Einstein College of Medicine; zDepartments of Surgery; and wMedicine, Division of Digestive Diseases, Pfleger Liver Institute, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA.
No disclosures or conflicts of interest for any author.
Reprints: Jonathan R. Hiatt, MD, Room 72-160 CHS, 650 C.E. Young Drive, South, Box 956904, 72-160 CHS, Los Angeles, CA 90095-
6904 (e-mail: [email protected]). Copyright r 2009 by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Acetaminophen Toxic Metabolite
Hepatotoxicity is a direct liver injury caused by the toxic metabolite of acetaminophen.4 When taken in therapeutic doses, greater than 90% of acetaminophen is metabolized to phenolic glucuronide and sulfate in the liver by glucuronyltransferases and sulfotransferases and subse- quently excreted in the urine.9 Of the remaining acetamin- ophen, about 2% is excreted in the urine unchanged9; approximately 5% to 10% is metabolized by cytochrome P450, mainly the enzyme CYP2E1,10 to N-acetyl-p-benzo- quinoneimine (NAPQI),11 a highly reactive, electrophilic molecule that causes harm by formation of covalent bonds