What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I wish everyone would live the way they want, If you are not hurting anyone else then I dont care what they do. I dont want them to tell me about it either. God gave us all free will. If he/ she/ it doesnt force people to live a certain way then no one else should try to. I dont join groups and have always been a “ lone wolf”. I have complete freedom and pure happiness. Also, what I believe changes everyday as I get more or better information. Everything in life changes.

“A man who thinks the same at age 30 as he did at age 20 has wasted 10 years of his life.”
- Confucius -
I have learned to be happy with who you are and laugh and make fun of yourself...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Unca Walt said:
now I am not sure I could crack an egg thataway...

WOW! You must really be outa shape from all that horsepiss-tol lollygaggin'.

I just cracked an egg thataway, and it was easy. Messy, though.
Pics - or it didn't happen - lol

* yeah - and I did shrink in the horsepital - lost weight too - was over about 3 weeks in all - 3 weeks and 3 surgeries -.then one corrective surgery - to be rewired -

OleReynard

(*snork*) We (Herself and I) just now had Dr. Scooter onna phone. Re-confirming that both his momma and his (supposedly**) daddy should take two Tylenol at breakfast, lunch, and dinner... and two more at bedtime. <-- This is 1/12 the max dose and it does sumpin' important:

The steady input of Tylenol not only relieves pain, but while the pain is abated, the damage that causes the pain is actually reduced by the hormonal effect resulting from the Tylenol. <--Ain't that some neat shit?

**He is too brilliant. Cannot be my son, despite his uncanny resemblance to me.

Scooter also says we should get some over-the-counter Lidocaine patches to put on areas that are especially ouchy-owie. They cause no harm, and by relieving the super-owie pain, they actually help healing due to the hormonal shit again.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ALLA THIS ABOVE IS FREE MEDEPICAL ADVICE TO ALLA YOUSE FROM THE SNEAKYDICKER HOUSEHOLE WHO HAVE A SHITLOAD OF HURTS.

GO GET YER OWN TYLENOL AND LIDOCAINE PATCHES AND STOP BITCHIN'.
Regular or Xtra strength @Unca Walt

Last edited:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Morn'in all - Hmmm - just been going over all the different meds the hospital gave me to take regularly - and learning what they are all for - Jeez - got all sorts - when I went into the hospital I was only taking one med for high blood pressure (Amlodipine) - now I'm on 6 different meds - for all sorts of problems -
Ramipril -
Dispersible Aspirin -
Edoxaban -
Furosemide -
Pantoprazole -
Ezetimibe -
Is anyone here taking any of these same meds?

They gave me 2 pain killers also - Dihydrocodeine - and Paracetamol - but I don't take them - since I ain't in much pain lately - but good to have just in case I do - I 'spose -
I take a couple of the same medicines and others that are likely very similar to the others. For instance I take Lisinopril which I'm guessing is very much like Ramipril. I also take what they call baby Aspirin or Low Dose Aspirin which is probably the same as Dispersible Aspirin and for survivors of heart surgery like us that's basically just a low level blood thinner. I also take Torosemide which is the same thing basically as Furosemide which basically is to prevent fluid build up since your heart is probably not as efficient about pumping fluids out of your system as it was before all the surgery, be prepared to pee more then you're used to. I also take Ezetimibe which is a fairly effective Cholesterol medicine. As for the others I don't take those particular medicines but I probably take something similar. Other then the increased peeing from the Furosemide I can't think of any ngative side effects from the other medicines. I would say everythng you listed is oretty much the standar course of treatment after open heart surgery basically designed to make life easier on your heart. The best things you can do after major heart surgery, which you're already doing is to keep active and to watch you diet.

Oh and on the cholesteral medicine, it's not so much about lowering your cholesteral as it is about giving you the right ratio of good cholesteral to bad cholesteral. It's possible to have a good overall cholesteral number (below 200) but it can still be bad if the ratio of LDL (Bad) to HDL (Good) is out of balance.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

420club
I notice I have been posting up a storm. Not only that, but I have taken breaks to feed the wildies, cleaned out a buncha snow crabs to make crab salad, macheted some poisy idy, and watered the outdoor flowers.

Even with those breaks, I see I have been posting like mad without realizing it. I do have a reason:

I have been up since the usual time (3-4AM), but have not had a single toke since yesterday -- I wanted to set a baseline to see what my background pain level is without weed.

I now know: Fookin' HIGH is what the level is. I never truly measured how much relief I get because of weed.

Two Tylenol after breakfast, two just now at lunch, and Herself slathered my back and neck with Diclofenac (AKA: Voltarin) just now. It helps a lot. But on a "how much is a lot" scale, I have gone from a 9 (broken leg) to a 6 (two broken fingles).

Weed takes me down to a 1 or 2. Not today, though. I am going to go a day without -- just for an honest baseline.

Last edited:

jokerman

Premium user
I'm just happy to be me - don't need no other skin colours - don't need to look like nor be another sex - don't need to be able to breast feed - or gestate and have a baby - don't need hair even - why complicate life - when simplicity beats anxiety - every time? -

We are encouraged to feel sorry for those that say they can't feel comfortable with what they were born with - within their own skins - 😕 - that's just sad - 😞 - after all you get what you are given - and for a peaceful and tranquil life - its best to be satisfied with that - or you will just torment yourself and eventually go insane -
I agree ,but I wouldnt mind hair.

Unca Walt

420club
Interesting: Scooter told me that high levels of pain can cause folks' bods to react differently. Most folks get high BP when in pain.

He said some get really low diastolic readings. Like me.

Tooken my BP about four hours ago: 127/43 <-- EEK

That is why my redwitch called Scooter and got him outa bed (he's in Oregon).

Just tooken it again with reduced pain becuz of the Diclofenac slathering and 4 Tylenol (2+2) later: 125/60 <-- YAY!

That is in the range I have while stoned.

Where the hell is Brother @Boo: I need to thank him again.

Unca Walt

420club
Pics - or it didn't happen - lol

* yeah - and I did shrink in the horsepital - lost weight too - was over about 3 weeks in all - 3 weeks and 3 surgeries -.then one corrective surgery - to be rewired -
TOTALLY USELESS UNCA TRIVIA:

The time was right. A looong time ago, I saw a Sooper Bad Guy in a Bob Hope comedy movie that did it to casually scare the crap out of Hope. Way back in the Olden Days. So I began doing it.

I had a bud named Starkey. Huge snow-blond giant that loved me. He made me look tiny. He had muscles in places I din' even have places. He had muscles in his shit.

He opened beer bottles with his teeth. That... I never even tried, and never will.

Last edited:

jokerman

Premium user
1715533493092.png

Latest posts

Latest posts