What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Oh Jeez - the surgeon who made the mistake with the pacemaker wire in my heart ❤️ - actually came to see me to apologise late this morning - and told me that this same cock-up hasn't happened in 3 years - and that he had just got back to work - after taking his family on a holiday - and I told him that I'd been parked here on Stephen Ward for 6 days now - waiting for him to show up and fix his mistake - so can I please 🙏 get it fixed NOW! - and he says 'Maybe Tomorrow'

- Jeez - so this sorry surgical saga continues - I told him that I should be getting angry with him - but that might increase the time ⏲️ it's gonna take to fix me - and if I did get as mad as I feel - then he might deliberately make another more fatal mistake - when he finally gets around to doing the surgery - and he says in his Indian accent ' Ow no-no-no I wouldn't do that to you!' - to which I replied - 'Look sunshine - we all have an angel on one shoulder - and a devil 😈 on the other - how do I know which one will be about - when I'm incapacitated - all tranquilized up - and under your scalpel again?' - so he says - ' you do have a point' -

Then I asked him to hurry it up and get me sorted ASAP - since I'm missing me family - and family life - He still couldn't give me a definate time - so I'm really non the wiser on when this corrective surgery is gonna take place - not today - that's for sure!!! -

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Off to the Salt Mines!…

IMG_8865.jpeg

imiubu

Good morning to all you fine old farts :)

Sun is finally shining but is still cool and damp.
I am off to the gulag/ laundrymat before it heats up like a sauna.
I dislike using the mat so much that I store my winter comforters
in the attic over season then make on big trip 2x's a year.
Spring time for Winter stuff, late Fall for Summer.
My washer will not handle this king sizes stuffs. sigh.

Big tumbler of cawfee, check.
Water bottle, check.
Doobage, check.
Book, check.
soap? oh shit... check!

Hopefully upon return, I can engage in more enjoyable activities.
Like mowing the lawn, planting some flowers and... maybe clean the garage :)
Strange how the things I enjoy doing has changed so drastically as I've aged.

Okey dokey... trains a rollin'.
UGG lol

Peace, Love, Dope and... Donny Osmond :D

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
My little yorky dog is sick this morning. He has diabetes and would not eat his breakfast. He ate three mouthfulls so I gave him 1/2 of a regular dose of insuline. Now 4 hours later he finally ate his food. Hopefully he will eat dinner on scheduale and get the full insuline dose. I think there is a new female in the neighborhood. All he wants to do is smell around and piss on the same spot. He has himself all upset. He may be starting to go blind slowly. He has been my little buddy for 11 years but I think he is just old and worn out. All things change. “All we are is dust in the wind.”
That is terrible our Yorkie Ted died from the sugar sickness,good luck they are amazing little dogs.
Oh Jeez - the surgeon who made the mistake with the pacemaker wire in my heart ❤️ - actually came to see me to apologise late this morning - and told me that this same cock-up hasn't happened in 3 years - and that he had just got back to work - after taking his family on a holiday - and I told him that I'd been parked here on Stephen Ward for 6 days now - waiting for him to show up and fix his mistake - so can I please 🙏 get it fixed NOW! - and he says 'Maybe Tomorrow'

- Jeez - so this sorry surgical saga continues - I told him that I should be getting angry with him - but that might increase the time ⏲️ it's gonna take to fix me - and if I did get as mad as I feel - then he might deliberately make another more fatal mistake - when he finally gets around to doing the surgery - and he says in his Indian accent ' Ow no-no-no I wouldn't do that to you!' - to which I replied - 'Look sunshine - we all have an angel on one shoulder - and a devil 😈 on the other - how do I know which one will be about - when I'm incapacitated - all tranquilized up - and under your scalpel again?' - so he says - ' you do have a point' -

Then I asked him to hurry it up and get me sorted ASAP - since I'm missing me family - and family life - He still couldn't give me a definate time - so I'm really non the wiser on when this corrective surgery is gonna take place - not today - that's for sure!!! -
Fuck.............that pretty much sums up socialized medicine...........amazing level of incompetence!
😣
good morning peoples...
Good morning yourself.
🐕

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Good morning to all you fine old farts :)

Sun is finally shining but is still cool and damp.
I am off to the gulag/ laundrymat before it heats up like a sauna.
I dislike using the mat so much that I store my winter comforters
in the attic over season then make on big trip 2x's a year.
Spring time for Winter stuff, late Fall for Summer.
My washer will not handle this king sizes stuffs. sigh.

Big tumbler of cawfee, check.
Water bottle, check.
Doobage, check.
Book, check.
soap? oh shit... check!

Hopefully upon return, I can engage in more enjoyable activities.
Like mowing the lawn, planting some flowers and... maybe clean the garage :)
Strange how the things I enjoy doing has changed so drastically as I've aged.

Okey dokey... trains a rollin'.
UGG lol

Peace, Love, Dope and... Donny Osmond :D

Latest posts

Latest posts