What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BrassNwood

Veteran
PXL_20240503_014629684.jpg

3 knife tips of Hash. Add a bit of high proof alcohol. Take a tiny sip of tea / water and toss in the shooter.
Embrace the burn....... WOOHOOO.

I really miss smoking Hash. The wife made it a point to keep blowing smoke from her pre-meal tokes in my face before dinner. Real funny dear.

Whyncha stop by Chateau Sneakydicker sometime with a pound or two of "Kat's Lecithin enhanced Hash capsules". This just got on my bucket list.

Next time you're in Southern California drop by and I'll see you leave well stocked. Even basic bud dust enhanced with lecithin is a game changer IME. It's not quite as clean a stone as the Hash version is the best way to describe it. It'll still light up the world and slap a pair of rose-colored glasses on your eyes.

And no, I don't own stock in Fearn liquid lecithin. I should....... LMAO
I figured I could run a search query but we were testing memories of the old farts lol

I think it is that show that had the little dude pop up at the back of the wagon saying
's'all right'? I may not have spelled that correctly. Anyway, that's the part I remember
most. I was only 3 when the show began though. Memory gets a bit wonky over
the years as we all know. :)
Quick Draw McGraw. AKA El Kabong.
the dollar is toast

buy gold and silver and if one is brave enough , Bitcoin
Brass and Lead may be worth more if things get frisky.

oldfogey8

the dollar is toast

buy gold and silver and if one is brave enough , Bitcoin
My problem with Bitcoin is it is dependent on having electricity and an internet. If/when the SHTF, I am doubtful there will be any Bitcoin. At least gold and silver are PM’s I can hold(though if the SHTF, it is not very utilitarian). Food, water and ammo will be much more valuable if things get really bad(which I know you are well aware of)…

oldfogey8

That guy sounds like his boss, he talks like he's making it up as he goes and is a little confused
My thought is his brain interrupts his speech when he is about to say anything true but damaging to the narrative. If you are worth millions and don’t have to worry about $8/doz eggs or $7/gal milk(or your personal shopper doesn’t care), inflation is irrelevant. His boss is just toast.

oldfogey8

View attachment 18996841

3 knife tips of Hash. Add a bit of high proof alcohol. Take a tiny sip of tea / water and toss in the shooter.

I really miss smoking Hash. The wife made it a point to keep blowing smoke from her pre-meal tokes in my face before dinner. Real funny dear.

Next time you're in Southern California drop by and I'll see you leave well stocked. Even basic bud dust enhanced with lecithin is a game changer IME. It's not quite as clean a stone as the Hash version is the best way to describe it. It'll still light up the world and slap a pair of rose-colored glasses on your eyes.

I used lecithin when I made brownies once. I noticed a sharp decrease in the time it took to feel the effects(down to maybe 15 minutes from about 1-1.5 hrs). The effect was also much shorter in duration which has its own benefit.

imiubu

Mornin' OF's.

Rain, thunderstorms, more rain oh and... more fecking rain for the next week.
Ugg, they were prepping our driveway approaches this A.M. and would have
them all completed today except for...
a downpour of more...
RAIN!
So, the project we are all so excited to have completed... finally,
is not on stall. It's Friday so... nothing done until Monday (hopefully).
So close to being able to use our driveways again, it's just disappointing.
After the approaches are laid, it is still 7 more days before we can use
them. Sigh.
Parking in the city is already a PITA and vying for a parking space somewhere
near home while this work has been going on has been challenging at best.
Luckily for me at least, I am kitty sitting for the neighbor behind me as he
and his roomie are in Spain. I have permission to park at his place.

Ahh... first world problems aye ;)

/bitching :)

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View attachment 18996841

He’s buttering his toast for breakfast….

BrassNwood

Veteran
I used lecithin when I made brownies once. I noticed a sharp decrease in the time it took to feel the effects(down to maybe 15 minutes from about 1-1.5 hrs). The effect was also much shorter in duration which has its own benefit.

Lecithin brings a wide range of added improvements in my experience. Faster launch, extended duration, higher high, limited or eliminated tolerance build. The last being the best of all IMO. Some report a shorter burn but I get the extended play version of the tune.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
My problem with Bitcoin is it is dependent on having electricity and an internet. If/when the SHTF, I am doubtful there will be any Bitcoin. At least gold and silver are PM’s I can hold(though if the SHTF, it is not very utilitarian). Food, water and ammo will be much more valuable if things get really bad(which I know you are well aware of)…
I don't trust Bitcoin....to volatile for me. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

BrassNwood

Veteran
PXL_20240419_224459825.jpg

It never gets old.

PXL_20240419_201808235.jpg

The immediate use jar. :)... Ok it will take me more like the next year to consume the roughly 700 capsules here. Ehhh 4 a day currently. Might need to make more.

On a morning from a Bogart movie
In a country where they turn back time
You go strolling through the crowd like Peter Lorre
Contemplating a crime
She comes out of the sun in a silk dress running
Like a watercolor in the rain
Don't bother asking for explanations
She'll just tell you that she came
In the year of the cat
She doesn't give you time for questions
As she locks up your arm in hers
And you follow 'till your sense of which direction
Completely disappears
By the blue tiled walls near the market stalls
There's a hidden door she leads you to
These days, she says, I feel my life
Just like a river running through
The year of the cat
While she looks at you so cooly
And her eyes shine like the moon in the sea
She comes in incense and patchouli
So you take her, to find what's waiting inside
The year of the cat
Well morning comes and you're still with her
And the bus and the tourists are gone
And you've thrown away your choice you've lost your ticket
So you have to stay on
But the drum-beat strains of the night remain
In the rhythm of the newborn day
You know sometime you're bound to leave her
But for now you're going to stay
In the year of the cat
Year of the cat

oldfogey8

Lecithin brings a wide range of added improvements in my experience. Faster launch, extended duration, higher high, limited or eliminated tolerance build. The last being the best of all IMO. Some report a shorter burn but I get the extended play version of the tune.

I have a copy of that album from a radio station that instead of being named ‘Mystery to Me’, it is titled ‘Good Things Come to Those Who Wait’.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Just got a call from the people that operate my pacemaker - telling me that some wire is in the wrong chamber - so I will have to go back into hospital - to get it fixed - I've told them to come and get me then - pick me up in an ambulance - because my wife is at work on her 2nd busiest day of the week - and the kids will be coming home from school in about half an hour - hungry -

They know about this because they can communicate with my pacemaker via this Medtronic 24969 device sent to me the other day - and now plugged in and giving them data on my heart ❤️ - oh what a palava - got a call back - no ambulance available - so will have to make my way with my kids by my side up there on the train -

Latest posts

Latest posts