On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
just putting this out there for you ballers

IMG_8816.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user
Musta ponged more than a bit fishy back there - gals usually like sweeter smell-in covers - that don't reek of shark guts etc - before they will even consider Romancing a Bone - in my experience - scents/smells/pheromones - are so important - and if they are not right - it's so-long and good-night -
Music and weed work well for me❤️
Hope your feelin good!

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Sure is distracting from the econmy and how the current regime has overthrown the country.
🇺🇸
More people who hate America calling us uneducated plebs nazi,racist and fascist.
The chants where one person leads and the crowd blindly repeats it back are pretty funny though........they say everyone else is in a cult and then hold rituals.
😆

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hey @Gypsy Nirvana . How are you feeling today? Did you get your Zamal seeds planted? It finally got warm here so I planted my “ secret garden” yesterday. Peace brother. 🌈
I did get some small/seedling - discintegrating cups from the pound store the other day - so the new seedlings can get established in them -.inside the apt - before - they go outside on the balcony - my older brother visited most of the day today - wife went to work - and I was kinda knackered after my hour long walk - very early this morning - so trying not to do too much - in my first week of recovery - away from the hospital - did make it to Smudge's home - fed and changed his water - then played with/petted him for a while - my wife told me off/was mad at me for going so far - in my condition - she's just worried I fall - or don't come back the same - bless her - 😀
- I'll get the seedlings 🌱 started in this next week -

RPH

Seriously though, I just completed a 34 year sentence working building maintenance for the school board in Florida. I was due for 35 year to retire but I just could'nt stay that last year.
Which made the second time in my life I dropped out of School for better things!
I'm so glad I did... so glad to be away from that atmosphere!
The work was'nt bad, it was similar to what I did before...framing carpenter. Started out building portable class rooms. Then transitioned to a truck crew doing building maintenance in the schools/class rooms.
Having said that I dont place allot of confidence in the student population thats going to run things in the near furture. I watched the school system change from educating children go to indoctrinating them into all this WOKE political and gay agenda which seems like their mission.
I cant believe I'm saying this but one good thing from the faked virus is it showed parents whats been going on in schools for years now. I recommend everyone home school their kids!

kevinn

Seriously though, I just completed a 34 year sentence working building maintenance for the school board in Florida. I was due for 35 year to retire but I just could'nt stay that last year.
Which made the second time in my life I dropped out of School for better things!
I'm so glad I did... so glad to be away from that atmosphere!
The work was'nt bad, it was similar to what I did before...framing carpenter. Started out building portable class rooms. Then transitioned to a truck crew doing building maintenance in the schools/class rooms.
Having said that I dont place allot of confidence in the student population thats going to run things in the near furture. I watched the school system change from educating children go to indoctrinating them into all this WOKE political and gay agenda which seems like their mission.
I cant believe I'm saying this but one good thing from the faked virus is it showed parents whats been going on in schools for years now. I recommend everyone home school their kids!
A few can take over a campus and disrupt the other 99% who are trying to get an education and nothing happens. But call a trans she a he and you are out of there no questions asked.

giggy

Out of the doctor's office. It went well, lots of questions. Told him I had to see the surgeon Tuesday of next week. He said Wednesday he would pull my charts. Wife ran us by sonic, got tater tots with chili and cheese, a ultimate meat and cheese burrito and if course a Dr pepper. Now by the store to get some supply and back by the pharmacy then I'll be bored as hell back at the house. O-well at least I am home. Wound is looking pretty good but I'll be on the antibiotics for a good while, and possibly the rest of my like. Don't know if I can handle that, I need a beer and a margarita.

kevinn

Out of the doctor's office. It went well, lots of questions. Told him I had to see the surgeon Tuesday of next week. He said Wednesday he would pull my charts. Wife ran us by sonic, got tater tots with chili and cheese, a ultimate meat and cheese burrito and if course a Dr pepper. Now by the store to get some supply and back by the pharmacy then I'll be bored as hell back at the house. O-well at least I am home. Wound is looking pretty good but I'll be on the antibiotics for a good while, and possibly the rest of my like. Don't know if I can handle that, I need a beer and a margarita.
You deserve more than one !!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts