What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

I forgot how much I miss hikes with my old dog Jo. A couple of interesting things Zig and I have found:
I wonder if the woodpecker finally found the insect it worked so hard to get in this tree-
IMG_3260.jpeg

Zig dragged me to see this Virginia Rail corpse. This is the first one I have seen. Live would have been better-
IMG_3252.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user
arent you afraid of a burglar crawling in the window?..

I can see this is gonna be a good week , my moves are working

View attachment 18995118
The way i feel I would let em in spray them and make cutlets out of them after I cut out their eyes .
Properly shoot them in the head is more realistic ,put my foot on their chest and wait for as long as it takes to bleed out

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey! Am I allowed to join?

I 'm old enuf. Honest.

I 'm so old my 2 great grand daughters just got their periods.

(I hope you are really Old Farts who are too mature to make jokes about periods.)

I was 16 when John Kennedy was killed. Mopar had just released a model here called 'Valiant'. It had this revolutionary motor ... a slant 6. 145hp.

I even used to be a Hippie ... !
Welcome!

Wowza! You may be older than Walt! What was your birth year?

SubGirl

420club
Hey! Am I allowed to join?

I 'm old enuf. Honest.

I 'm so old my 2 great grand daughters just got their periods.

(I hope you are really Old Farts who are too mature to make jokes about periods.)

I was 16 when John Kennedy was killed. Mopar had just released a model here called 'Valiant'. It had this revolutionary motor ... a slant 6. 145hp.

I even used to be a Hippie ... !
You are old enough for sure but they may ask You for a list of your meds. Welcome experienced ✌️

Latest posts

Latest posts