What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Nice to see some positive movement for you!
I hope you can have a good day today bro.
So far, it’s been a pretty good day for me. I feel like I’m wearing lead boots because my legs are extremely heavy, but I’m sitting down trimming my plants… after I get done trimming the two plants, I decided to rearrange my flower tent and put in four new plants for the next harvest, and then I sorted through my veg tent, which has been severely neglected, but I think I’ll get by there… I hit the wall exactly 5 o’clock and now I’m icing my back smoking a joint… it’s nice to have a good harvest, one that I can be proud of

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
So far, it’s been a pretty good day for me. I feel like I’m wearing lead boots because my legs are extremely heavy, but I’m sitting down trimming my plants… after I get done trimming the two plants, I decided to rearrange my flower tent and put in four new plants for the next harvest, and then I sorted through my veg tent, which has been severely neglected, but I think I’ll get by there… I hit the wall exactly 5 o’clock and now I’m icing my back smoking a joint… it’s nice to have a good harvest, one that I can be proud of
Happy for you my friend!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
My day's been a bit of a pita Boo - thought that I could go home this morning again - to be told I can't - due to bloody water retention -
Just try and stay busy man - doing something you love ❤️ or have to do - glad that I can at least write ✍️ in here -

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240426_130439_9.jpg

Been a moist one today so far.
😁

giggy

My brother I hope they get you straightened out. I had to shut down my grow for awhile. When you can't get to it there's no need to do it.
My day's been a bit of a pita Boo - thought that I could go home this morning again - to be told I can't - due to bloody water retention -
Just try and stay busy man - doing something you love ❤️ or have to do - glad that I can at least write ✍️ in here -
I got the same news today, not going home yet, and this hospital bed sux.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
you guys have it rough, both giggy and Gypsy...soon they will let you go home, they need your bed...better to stay until the buildup of liquid has ceased then you can go home to your families...I get to wonder just where this new news is gonna take me...I see my nephrologyst Monday and will ask about the massive amount of antibiotics I'm told it will take to rid my lungs of this infection...it's not a pretty picture when I google it...

Giggy, my veg tent took a beating but sure enough after a good feed they all bounced back...I'll grow until I cant...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
you guys have it rough, both giggy and Gypsy...soon they will let you go home, they need your bed...better to stay until the buildup of liquid has ceased then you can go home to your families...I get to wonder just where this new news is gonna take me...I see my nephrologyst Monday and will ask about the massive amount of antibiotics I'm told it will take to rid my lungs of this infection...it's not a pretty picture when I google it...

Giggy, my veg tent took a beating but sure enough after a good feed they all bounced back...I'll grow until I cant...
Dunno what to think about all this bloody juice - they have leached off me - guess I'll find out soon enough - meanwhile I'm chained to this hospital -
A friend told me to ask to change hospitals from St Thomas's to Kingston hospital - which is much closer to my home - since I have had all the major surgical stuff done now - need to start germing seeds soon too - for my summer crop -

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Gypsy, just don’t rush the issue and let those fluids drain. It’s more than likely, just body fluids, lymph, and blood… once the draining is done, then go to another hospital. Think of the repercussions if there was a problem, nobody would take responsibility for it if you were in two different hospitals… we are pulling for you to get back on your feet…

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Gypsy, just don’t rush the issue and let those fluids drain. It’s more than likely, just body fluids, lymph, and blood… once the draining is done, then go to another hospital. Think of the repercussions if there was a problem, nobody would take responsibility for it if you were in two different hospitals… we are pulling for you to get back on your feet…
I'll stay for the weekend here at St Thomas's - then consider requesting a transfer to Kingston Hospital -.that's if I have to stay in a hospital still -

I'd much rather just go home - and recuperate from there - missing my kids/wife and family home life - stuck on a ward in a major hospital - with a buncha strangers -

OleReynard

I'll stay for the weekend here at St Thomas's - then consider requesting a transfer to Kingston Hospital -.that's if I have to stay in a hospital still -

I'd much rather just go home - and recuperate from there - missing my kids/wife and family home life - stuck on a ward in a major hospital - with a buncha strangers -
You're gonna be fine, you're gonna have some discharge.
Tubes out?