What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac

Ben Wa Balls: What They Are and How to Use Them​

RSS
Follow by Email
Facebook
Twitter

What are Ben Wa balls?​

Table of Contents

Ben Wa balls, also referred to as Ben Wah Balls, Burmese balls, Venus balls or Geisha balls, are small marble-sized balls that can be used to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles and tighten the vagina. They are sometimes connected by a string or a silicone coating.

pink ben wa balls

They’ve been around for hundreds of years but have recently seen a surge in popularity after being featured in the Fifty Shades of Grey novels.

Here ya go Big....just what you were looking for.​

They make those in mens size?
😆

Magu🌈

Jeez - this new pacemaker gets REAL sore when the pain meds wear off - combine that with the still very evident pain from the surgical eviceration 8 days ago - and you really do need pain-management skills - and people skills to make sure that the nurses get you the meds on time - some of these nurses ain't really up to it - and often leave you waiting and hurting -
Sounds like maybe those nurses need a little “ slap and tickle”. 😉

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I use mine EVERY night.
Yeah it is an every night kind of thing. It's kind of strange, some people swear by them and come to love them so much for the improvement they provide that they become enthusiastic about using them and can't imagine sleeping without one, while others never seem to be able to adjust to them and eventually give up on trying. Unfortunately for me I'm the later of the two. I've tried both the CPap and the BiPap, the problem I have is that the doctor set mine on such a high setting that I can breath in okay but when I try to exhale the damn thing fights against me making it difficult to exhale fully before it's trying to force me to breath in again. This ends up making me feel even more out of breath and eventually causes the thing to sound an alarm and then shut down which wakes me up if I even managed to doze off in the first place. The end result is that I get very little sleep and start the day feeling even less rested then when I sleep without it. Which is strange becaus when I did the sleep study they had me using one and I did fine and was able to sleep normally. I told the doctor about the problems I was having and asked if there was anyway he could reduce the settings a but but he refused aand sent me home telling me to not bother scheduling another appointment until I can manage to get an average of at least 4 hours of sleep for 30 days straight. I'm thinking to myself, "Doc, did you not hear me, I'm lucky if I can manage 2 hours of sleep with how it's currently set." So I just stopped using it and have opted to instead sleep in more sitting position since they say keeping the upper part of your body elevated helps to stop the snoring. Th next chance I get I'm going to see if this new "Inspire" device is an option for me and if my insurance will cover it.

HempKat

Veteran
Ahhhh - here's me thinking that I can go home 🏡 today - because the surgeon who operated on me said that I could this morning - now I get told by the nurses - that I have to first have a chest xray - have all the wires pulled out of me - then take a rest for an hour - and have the new pacemaker checked properly - by the pacemaker checking experts - then have to have a good wash and scrub-up and get my prescriptions filled and sorted - and all of the above takes so long - that there is not enough time left in today - so they can only release me tomorrow morning -.oh bloody hell - what a palava!
Bummer, hospital red tape, or maybe the nurses just can't bare to let you go home? Oh well hang in there, it will all get sorted soon enough and then you can leave but just in case maybe tell the Mrs to bring you a cake with a file in the middle of it so you can bust out of that joint. :biggrin:

HempKat

Veteran
Attention
Attention

please help us solve a mystery

what in the hay is this?

when I shake them in my hand , it sounds like a wind chime

can anyone read Chinese?

and they are way to big for Ben Wa balls so don’t sy that ya boneheads…

View attachment 18993168 View attachment 18993169 View attachment 18993170 View attachment 18993171
I don't know what they are called but it's basically a device for use meditating. You hold them in one hand and manipulate them such that they spin in a circle (more or less). Also when I say meditating I don't mean the sterotypical sitting with your legs crossed and chanting. Perhaps it's better to say they are more of a stress reliever or something you might use to help you focus while contemplating the great mysteries of life? I'm not certain but these might also be kind of a primitive fidget spinner. :biggrin:

jokerman

Premium user

Ben Wa Balls: What They Are and How to Use Them​

RSS
Follow by Email
Facebook
Twitter

What are Ben Wa balls?​

Table of Contents

Ben Wa balls, also referred to as Ben Wah Balls, Burmese balls, Venus balls or Geisha balls, are small marble-sized balls that can be used to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles and tighten the vagina. They are sometimes connected by a string or a silicone coating.

pink ben wa balls

They’ve been around for hundreds of years but have recently seen a surge in popularity after being featured in the Fifty Shades of Grey novels.

Here ya go Big....just what you were looking for.​

I learn so much here😊

jokerman

Premium user
Jeez - this new pacemaker gets REAL sore when the pain meds wear off - combine that with the still very evident pain from the surgical eviceration 8 days ago - and you really do need pain-management skills - and people skills to make sure that the nurses get you the meds on time - some of these nurses ain't really up to it - and often leave you waiting and hurting -
I have been in situations not as serious as yours but still serious.
I lie like a mofo☝️
I tell the nurses I am some important Drs. uncle .
At the time I am sayin that, I truly believe it and could have convinced my Mother (RIP) of that.
Everybody snaps to attention.

oldmaninbc

There is a lot of pressure on medical staff these days to perform above and beyond the usual work day, I suspect making their job that much more difficult.
But sometimes you get these nasty or I don't care attitudes that makes hospital stays unpleasant. I seen that with my wife after being in critical care, she had been without the proper oxygen levels to her brain and was very confused at times. The nurses would get irritated by her repeat questions or questions that seemed obvious to them but not to the patient. Like when they handed her a tooth brush and paste and my wife was not sure what she was suppose to do with these items.

It sounds like the drawbridge is going to come down soon for you and you can make the great escape. I can hear Big Ben chiming for you and you alone.:)