What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user

SubGirl

420club
Ahhhh - here's me thinking that I can go home 🏡 today - because the surgeon who operated on me said that I could this morning - now I get told by the nurses - that I have to first have a chest xray - have all the wires pulled out of me - then take a rest for an hour - and have the new pacemaker checked properly - by the pacemaker checking experts - then have to have a good wash and scrub-up and get my prescriptions filled and sorted - and all of the above takes so long - that there is not enough time left in today - so they can only release me tomorrow morning -.oh bloody hell - what a palava!
IMG_2686.gif

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
They did give me a mild diazipam type of tranquilliser - and a local anesthetic - whilst they installed the pacemaker - and already I feel much more breathful - went for a little walk - and noticed that I wasn't fatigued at all - but must rest till this tranquilliser wears off - the Mrs is on her way to pick me up -
Okay, this has now taken over as the best news of the day so far. Do keep in mind that it's likely that a good bit of the new spring in your step is likely due to the other surgery but the irregular heartbeat was keeping you from feeling it until now. Given this report I'm thinking over the next few weeks you'll see a steady improvement to your quality of life. When you're ready Mrs. N is likely in for a treat. :biggrin:

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
They are called boading balls or something similar. You rotate them in your palm. they are an accupressure devise

ding! ding! ..ding!…

thanks for the help!..

History of Baoding Balls​

Although the hollow Baoding balls we know today only came into existence during the Ming Dynasty (1368 to 1644 CE), the history of Baoding balls has begun as far as the times of the Han Dynasty (26-220 CE). The name Baoding balls’ itself comes from the Baoding city in Hebei province, where the balls are believed to have originated from.

SubGirl

420club

dogzter

Drapetomaniac

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Jeez - this new pacemaker gets REAL sore when the pain meds wear off - combine that with the still very evident pain from the surgical eviceration 8 days ago - and you really do need pain-management skills - and people skills to make sure that the nurses get you the meds on time - some of these nurses ain't really up to it - and often leave you waiting and hurting -

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Attention
Attention

please help us solve a mystery

what in the hay is this?

when I shake them in my hand , it sounds like a wind chime

can anyone read Chinese?

and they are way to big for Ben Wa balls so don’t sy that ya boneheads…

View attachment 18993168 View attachment 18993169 View attachment 18993170 View attachment 18993171

Ben Wa Balls: What They Are and How to Use Them​

RSS
Follow by Email
Facebook
Twitter

What are Ben Wa balls?​

Table of Contents

Ben Wa balls, also referred to as Ben Wah Balls, Burmese balls, Venus balls or Geisha balls, are small marble-sized balls that can be used to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles and tighten the vagina. They are sometimes connected by a string or a silicone coating.

pink ben wa balls

They’ve been around for hundreds of years but have recently seen a surge in popularity after being featured in the Fifty Shades of Grey novels.

Here ya go Big....just what you were looking for.​