What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
But she likes a bit of "slap and tickle" - playful stuff - and we often have a bit of that-
Better save it for all them stairs!
Congratulations you made it!
Nice to start off on a good note.
IMG_20240424_134042_7.jpg

kaochiu

Veteran
Btw
My Mandarin sucks after all this time. But I like to guess...

Kao chiu <-- Use/depend on a hammer? Transliteration to "Hammer Dude"?

Try this

烤翅

Kǎo chì

But you can opt for

烤锤

Kǎo chuí

But I'm more of an

铁砧老兄

Tiě zhēn lǎoxiōng

And maybe one day

今天我是铁砧,明天我是锤子

Jīntiān wǒ shì tiě zhēn, míngtiān wǒ shì chuízi

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They did give me a mild diazipam type of tranquilliser - and a local anesthetic - whilst they installed the pacemaker - and already I feel much more breathful - went for a little walk - and noticed that I wasn't fatigued at all - but must rest till this tranquilliser wears off - the Mrs is on her way to pick me up -
Congratulations! You go brother!

SubGirl

420club
They did give me a mild diazipam type of tranquilliser - and a local anesthetic - whilst they installed the pacemaker - and already I feel much more breathful - went for a little walk - and noticed that I wasn't fatigued at all - but must rest till this tranquilliser wears off - the Mrs is on her way to pick me up -
So glad you’re getting to go home today Gypsy. Take care brother. 🥰

imiubu

This is the reason I popped in today.
Excellent news, congratulations.

Amazing that we have advanced so far that a Valium and a local will suffice for such a procedure.
Then... to be released and home bound w/ in hours, really is in essence, miraculous.
Now your true healing can begin, back to the comforts of home, surrounded by loved ones.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

Amazing that we have advanced so far that a Valium and a local will suffice for such a procedure.
Then... to be released and home bound w/ in hours, really is in essence, miraculous.
Now your true healing can begin, back to the comforts of home, surrounded by loved ones.
To bad today's technology can't perform wonders like that on ones back.

jokerman

Premium user

hope he is gonna behave for at least a day😊

Latest posts

Latest posts