What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

420club
Looks delicious....I won't eat a store bought mater.... won't even eat a fat ers market mater..... refrigerated!!!!! Like pot only consume my own. Yup....I am a snob!
We eat a ton of tomatoes. In the winter I resort to grape tomatoes and Italian tomatoes which taste a bit fresher but I agree winter storebought usually suck. This one just caught my eye…it’s actually very good, just like I picked it yesterday.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Noooooo!.jpg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
1. Find/buy or steal a 16lb sledge hammer -

2. Aim sledge hammer at printer 🖨

3. Smash printer into smithereens - with sledge hammer -

4. Instantly you will notice that your printer fatigue will have dissipated tremendously - and a distinct feeling of well being will soon overcome you - and once the anti-printer endorphins get well settled in - you will feel like Charlie Sheen 😀
it ended up on a pile of printers that came before this one...gimme a wrench anyday over these electronic gizmos...
Glad to see you check in boo. Hope your doc came up with a good plan to get you feeling better. Limit some of that heavy work like moving bags of hog food so you don’t get so tired out. It won’t hurt to make two jobs out of one. Save your strength till you know what’s going on. Glad the gym makes you feel better. you have a trainer there to help you with your limits, you are in charge of your limits when you’re not there. 🥰
doc recommended that I see a pulmonary doctor so when I'm at the University Monday I'll check into their lung department...still have 400lbs. of feed on the back of the truck... :rolleyes:
it's pretty sad that after checking in earlier I got super pooped and laid down, I just got up...I gotta do something to get me going, I feel like I'm stuck in first gear...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
it ended up on a pile of printers that came before this one...gimme a wrench anyday over these electronic gizmos...

doc recommended that I see a pulmonary doctor so when I'm at the University Monday I'll check into their ling department...still have 400lbs. of feed on the back of the truck... :rolleyes:
it's pretty sad that after checking in earlier I got super pooped and laid down, I just got up...I gotta do something to get me going, I feel like I'm stuck in first gear...

gyst
I'm feeling like I'm only running on 4 cylinders instead of 8 lately Boo - but I don't have to be on oxygen - just pain killers - laxatives - and blood thinners - have this pacemaker surgery scheduled for tomorrow - and am wondering how I'ma gonna feel after that - just have to grin 😁 and Bear 🐻 - whatever they do to me in this hospital 🏥 - and have faith that I'll eventually be feeling better - instead of worse - at some unspecified point - in the immediate future - I 'spose?

jokerman

Premium user
I'm feeling like I'm only running on 4 cylinders instead of 8 lately Boo - but I don't have to be on oxygen - just pain killers - laxatives - and blood thinners - have this pacemaker surgery scheduled for tomorrow - and am wondering how I'ma gonna feel after that - just have to grin 😁 and Bear 🐻 - whatever they do to me in this hospital 🏥 - and have faith that I'll eventually be feeling better - instead of worse - at some unspecified point - in the immediate future - I 'spose?
make sure they dont use a Temu pacemaker ☝️

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
exactly Gypsy, I laid down and got up just as pooped as I was earlier...if I was 20 I' do s bump or three to rev up the engines...I couldn't name all my meds for the life of me...the 2 pain pills are a Godsend...they make hurting easier to deal with...I forgot to take my second pill of the day today and I can feel it now...I hope to get to feeling right before too long...I have things to do and my ass isn't showing up to the party...you're in my prayers brother...you got a great team so all should flow and you'll be back to your pesky self...

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Well said!

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Hey folks, I’m down, but I’m not out at least not yet. I went to the gym today to see if I could feel a little bit better and it made me feel much better. After that I want to see my doctor to make a game plan for what direction I’m gonna have to go with this new disease that I’m sporting . Then I went out, got a blood test and ended up buying a new printer which I’m fighting with now my biggest issue right now is complete and utter fatigue. I appreciate all the warm thoughts and miss the banter of every day online….
If it's one of those new wireless type printers I'll share with you a lesson I just learned even though they claim to be able to print from any device connected to a wireless network you may still have to connect it thru a type of wire first and then once it's connected to a device via a wire you should be able to connect it to the network wirelessly. I have an HP deskjet printer that supposedly connects wirelessly. In fact I've had it connected to my network wirelessly for several years. Then my Internet provider which provides the router that makes wireless possible, decided to upgrade their router. So they sent me a new one and I was able to swap it with the old router fairly easily but in the process my wireless printer stopped being connected. My printer has a button that you press to get the printer to pair with the wireless network. On the old router there was a similar button to start the pairing process on it's side. Unfortunately for whatever reason they decided the new router didn't need such a button. Now everything else switched over seamlessly but the printer refused. Then I remembered that my printer has the option to connect to it's parent device with a USB printer cable. So I went thru years of assorted computer parts and accessories that I've accumulated until I found the USB printer cable and connected the printer to my desktop computer that way. Now once it was all connected and working that way I could have just left it like that since I do all my printing from my desktop computer anyway. However just for grins and giggles I decided to press the pairing button on my printer again to see what would happen and the router picked it up right away in about 5 seconds, no problem, making the nearly two days of pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to connect it completely wirelessly a waste of time. Technology! TA-DA!

Now if it's just a matter of having run out of ink and you're having troubles replacing the ink cartridge then the correct solution is to just buy a new printer, not only will it solve the problem you were having but it will likely end up being cheaper then buying the manufacturer certified replacement ink for your particular model. For example the HP printer I got, the proper certified ink replacement for it (it's different from one HP model to the next) costs about $90 but the printer itself which comes with the correct ink only cost me about $60 making it $30 cheaper to buy a new printer everytime it runs out of ink. Again, Technology! TA-DA!

Last edited: