What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Partyboobs

Oh - I have fought and lost against so many printers - that these days - having learned from my past failures - I have abso-frikk'in-lutely NADDA to do with them - and if a printer is ever needed - I employ a small boy (my son) - to battle against the bastiges - life is sooo much more peaceful and pleasant - because of that VERY important decision -
images.jpg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hey folks, I’m down, but I’m not out at least not yet. I went to the gym today to see if I could feel a little bit better and it made me feel much better. After that I want to see my doctor to make a game plan for what direction I’m gonna have to go with this new disease that I’m sporting . Then I went out, got a blood test and ended up buying a new printer which I’m fighting with now my biggest issue right now is complete and utter fatigue. I appreciate all the warm thoughts and miss the banter of every day online….
1. Find/buy or steal a 16lb sledge hammer -

2. Aim sledge hammer at printer 🖨

3. Smash printer into smithereens - with sledge hammer -

4. Instantly you will notice that your printer fatigue will have dissipated tremendously - and a distinct feeling of well being will soon overcome you - and once the anti-printer endorphins get well settled in - you will feel like Charlie Sheen 😀

SubGirl

420club
Hey folks, I’m down, but I’m not out at least not yet. I went to the gym today to see if I could feel a little bit better and it made me feel much better. After that I want to see my doctor to make a game plan for what direction I’m gonna have to go with this new disease that I’m sporting . Then I went out, got a blood test and ended up buying a new printer which I’m fighting with now my biggest issue right now is complete and utter fatigue. I appreciate all the warm thoughts and miss the banter of every day online….
Glad to see you check in boo. Hope your doc came up with a good plan to get you feeling better. Limit some of that heavy work like moving bags of hog food so you don’t get so tired out. It won’t hurt to make two jobs out of one. Save your strength till you know what’s going on. Glad the gym makes you feel better. you have a trainer there to help you with your limits, you are in charge of your limits when you’re not there. 🥰

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She had her shoulder done and got a blood clot in her lung. That is her major concern
Ouch! There's that!

Sadly sometimes our best choice is to gamble on the lesser of the evils...........
"lifting no more than 25lbs for the rest of my life."
The first thing I thought of was "Theres goes lunch"
Desert anyway.