What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

OleReynard

I know Pat he used to come by the gym when he was at Macdill in Florida.
Yet another skill we do not teach our youth along with firearms and how to sharpen a knife.
We lost our way when we stopped using such basic skills and destroyed fatherhood via no fault divorces.
He just put on an exhibition in the Quad City's. He was done in 3 rounds actually lost to an up and coming.
Pat was all wore out that's what happens when you get older

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
champion boxer in my class Bakersfield California in the 60’s…..

yes Sir , I could outbox anyone out in the field during strawberry season…I put so many berries in a box back in the day…..

Braceros and paisanos still talk about my boxing skills to this day..🫡🫡🫡

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
It is one of those days!!!
IMG_4232.jpeg

Kimes

I have a question for all you seasoned veterans and general wet farts of ol'times;

could an aeroponic cloner be used to grow a clone to full term? Any issues I should be aware of? Couldn't find a thread with info...

I have one which I've never used for anything, not even cloning.. I do know the basics of dwc and bubble buckets etc.

To increase answer rate I include a juicy picture. (NSFW)

(Learned the trick from low end car manufacturers who add a saucy gal with the new model in the ads, whereas high end manufacturers never do that..)
:bandit:

nintchdbpict000354581930.jpg

Last edited:

jokerman

Premium user
Six Peeves that Dogs Have About Humans
1 Blaming your farts on me..... not funny... not funny at all !!!
2 Yelling at me for barking. I'M A FRIGGIN' DOG
3 Taking me for a walk, then not letting me check stuff out. Exactly whose walk is this anyway?
4 Any trick that involves balancing food on my nose. Stop it!
5 Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons. Now you know why we chew your stuff up when you're not home.
6 The sleight of hand, fake fetch throw. You fooled a dog! Whoooo Hoooooooo what a proud moment for the top of the food chain.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I have a question for all you seasoned veterans and general wet farts of ol'times;

could an aeroponic cloner be used to grow a clone to full term? Any issues I should be aware of? Couldn't find a thread with info...

I have one which I've never used for anything, not even cloning.. I do know the basics of dwc and bubble buckets etc.

Learned the trick from low end car manufacturers who add a saucy gal with the new model in the ads, whereas high end manufacturers never do that..

Same as any other mister setup gonna need to top off and refill often.
Then the roots will clog the sprayers and you will get rot my guess.

OleReynard

Six Peeves that Dogs Have About Humans
1 Blaming your farts on me..... not funny... not funny at all !!!
2 Yelling at me for barking. I'M A FRIGGIN' DOG
3 Taking me for a walk, then not letting me check stuff out. Exactly whose walk is this anyway?
4 Any trick that involves balancing food on my nose. Stop it!
5 Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons. Now you know why we chew your stuff up when you're not home.
6 The sleight of hand, fake fetch throw. You fooled a dog! Whoooo Hoooooooo what a proud moment for the top of the food chain.
Most dogs are smarter than their owners

Magu🌈

Learned the trick from low end car manufacturers who add a saucy gal with the new model in the ads, whereas high end manufacturers never do that..

I should think that you could grow a plant to finish with no problem. She is sooo cute. 🥰 Wait !!! What was I talking about? 😍

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
More good 👍 news - I'm scheduled for pacemaker surgery - ON THE MORROW! - so it's not inconceivable - that I could be allowed to go home - before the weekend -
<sings 'Oh Happy Day!>
Lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Pardy, pardy, pardy, pardy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jump.gif

Morning everybody, hoping I get to go home by Friday. They opened my knee back up Monday morning, no pus but lots of fluid and inflammation. Washed it out real good and changed the block and cement. Now I have some really nice nurses taking care of me. It's the nurses that do most of the work.

@Gypsy Nirvana hope they make it all good for you, and hope your bed is more comfortable than mine.
Wowza brother! Your knee has really been putting you through it. What is the end prognosis?

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I live with chronic pain and have since 2010, I hate it and it wears me down. I take 3 different medications for pain including narcotics and practice meditation. I do what I can to minimize the effects of pain. However, there is no escaping it and it's effects.
One of the best things I did was to go to a 2 day pain clinic. It wasn't so much for what I was going to be taught, because a decade of chronic pain I had to learn how to alleviate some of the symptoms on my own. It was because there was other people like me out there. The pain clinic was attended by over 50 people, with probably 30 people with pain, the others like myself who were being driven there by their spouses. No matter what the source of pain was, cancer, injuries, other types of disease, we mostly shared the same outcomes. It helped me to understand there was other people like me with my problems, I wasn't alone.
Yeah, chronic pain is a whole different animal, wearing a person down is a good way to describe it. Even in the overall scheme of things it isn't severe pain, if you can't get some relief from the day after day after day pressure of it, it can make a person suicidal. What you quote of a previous message of mine was more in the context of episidal pain that is triggered by a particular event and then goes away after you recover from it.

I'm glad to hear you found others like you, it can be very frustrating when people just don't understand or worse yet react to your pain like you're making more out of it then it really is. Pain is different for everyone, we all understand the concept of pain because we all experience it at one time or another but for each of us it's different. Two people could experience the same source of pain such as a broken bone in the hand as an example and for one person it can be fairly minor and just be achy while for the other person it can be almost debilitating.

imiubu

Hello all you good folks, old farts :)
I've caught up w/ the thread and am glad
that for the most part, all are relatively well today.

Fortunately, I rarely get ill.
Supposin' that when I finally do, the ick is making up for lost time, sigh.
7 hours over the commode retching out... buy me a buick... buy me a buick...
is exhausting. Feeling like I've been beaten with a bat.
Going to crawl back in bed and try to sleep off these aches.

Enjoy the day :)

Latest posts

Latest posts