What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

giggy

Morning everybody, hoping I get to go home by Friday. They opened my knee back up Monday morning, no pus but lots of fluid and inflammation. Washed it out real good and changed the block and cement. Now I have some really nice nurses taking care of me. It's the nurses that do most of the work.

@Gypsy Nirvana hope they make it all good for you, and hope your bed is more comfortable than mine.

Last edited:

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I'm having a rough time accepting my limitations.
Used to doing things myself and if I couldn't I'd figure out how.
Just doing the simplest things anymore and the slightest herky jerky will fuck me up.
Most things have to be planned when it comes to lifting stuff. You're talking to a guy who used to bench 300lbs 5 times.
I was the one everyone called if they needed a mountain moved.

I'm just a shell now of what I used to be my wrist is totally fucked from a drill taking it for a ride to wrist wrestling, it never recuperated it never came back to square after the surgery.
Shoulders making snapping noises from blowing my shoulder out in my early 30's, benchpressing showing off.
I could go on and on but it's depressing the fuck out of me.
If a disease don't get me a broken down body will.
I used to powerlift competitively and was pretty good at it in the 185# class.
Also a lifetime of boxing and judo along with it.
All my mats and gloves are sold all my real weights are at my sons and my bags are put away. I gotta be super aware when I sneeze,stretch or move in general.
Hurting myself is what I do.
😠
Another ez grow. Jack's 1/2 tsp per gallon everyday. Tap. No PH. About 20 mins per day.
No topping, just green green, and green. L A Pure Kush.
Awesome!
Washer held by tightening perforated top. Screen on bottom, between tube that holds beads and piece that goes over glass diffuser.
Glad you got it figured the pids will work for either coil I do know that so use the other one.
You try just letting it cycle through?

morning peoples...drug my bones out of bed and am heading out...first gym to stay alive, ten I see my GP...afterwards I give blood and piss in a cup...I feel like I am running on a 6 volt battery in a 24 volt truck...takes a lot out of me just getting around...y'all have a fine day...
Praying for you bro.

OleReynard

All my mats and gloves are sold all my real weights are at my sons and my bags are put away. I gotta be super aware when I sneeze,stretch or move in general.
😠

Awesome!

Glad you got it figured the pids will work for either coil I do know that so use the other one.

Praying for you bro.
Never boxed competitively but I've slipped into the ring more than a couple times for a ringer. Various boxers that needed their bells rang.
Also Pat Milletech is a good friend of mine so I'm Well versed in self defence/MMA.
Pat trained our army personnel in hand to hand combat over in Afghanistan.

BubbasPlace

😠

Awesome!

Praying for you bro.
It climbed to 713 and sat there. Never had one be funky but I guess it could be. I am lucky like that!

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Never boxed competitively but I've slipped into the ring more than a couple times for a ringer. Various boxers that needed their bells rang.
Also Pat Milletech is a good friend of mine so I'm Well versed in self defence/MMA.
I know Pat he used to come by the gym when he was at Macdill in Florida.
Yet another skill we do not teach our youth along with firearms and how to sharpen a knife.
We lost our way when we stopped using such basic skills and destroyed fatherhood via no fault divorces.

jokerman

Premium user
1713971938259.jpeg

giggy

I boxed very little but did work the punching bags, was ok with the speed bag. Tore myself up over the years lifting for strength, wish I could still lift now I carry to much weight but I am down from 320 to 285 and trying. My weight while I was lifting was 225 to 235 wish I was still at that weight and strong as I was. Getting old sux.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Morning everybody, hoping I get to go home by Friday. They opened my knee back up Monday morning, no pus but lots of fluid and inflammation. Washed it out real good and changed the block and cement. Now I have some really nice nurses taking care of me. It's the nurses that do most of the work.

@Gypsy Nirvana hope they make it all good for you, and hope your bed is more comfortable than mine.
Yeah giggy - let's hope that knee heals up in record quick time - some days are definitely better than others - and oftentimes it seems like you have to wade thru a whole sewer of bad days - to find the good'un - and so far this day has been good to me - and I hope that you can find a good or even great 👍 day soon - chin up - stiff upper lip 💋 - don't let life get you down mate

Magu🌈

I have never boxed but we used to get drunk and fight in the beer joints all the time. I thought it was fun back then but I dont heal as fast anymore so I am a pretty mellow dude now. I never was violent. We thought it was a kind of fun thing to do. Now it just seems pretty stupid. 😂