What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Nice pups! There has to be a story behind POW.
POW! - was the smartest and quickest of all 3 - she was the runt of her litter of Dobermans - and grew up to rule the Rotties - had 4 litters of pups herself with the love of her life - Zack the big male Rottie - producing some amazing Dobie x Rott Crosses - that had the best attributes of both breeds - in one dog -

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I love the beach to visit and enjoy water sports, but every time I consider moving there, I am reminded that we are in an active seismic zone and are subject to tsunamis. Where is this slice of paradise located?

that is definitely one of Swedes concerns , tsunamis

maybe a sugar shack like that up on a hill 5-600 feet above sea level and just ride the Vespa back and forth to the beach

IMG_8756.jpeg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
morning peoples...drug my bones out of bed and am heading out...first gym to stay alive, ten I see my GP...afterwards I give blood and piss in a cup...I feel like I am running on a 6 volt battery in a 24 volt truck...takes a lot out of me just getting around...y'all have a fine day...

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
POW! - was the smartest and quickest of all 3 - she was the runt of her litter of Dobermans - and grew up to rule the Rotties - had 4 litters of pups herself with the love of her life - Zack the big male Rottie - producing some amazing Dobie x Rott Crosses - that had the best attributes of both breeds - in one dog -
That would be an interesting cross! Grayfox has a Dobie female named Bridgette before I married her that was a real sweetheart.

As I understand it, Dobermans were originally bred from Rottweilers and a coursing hound.

OleReynard

That would be an interesting cross! Grayfox has a Dobie female named Bridgette before I married her that was a real sweetheart.

As I understand it, Dobermans were originally bred from Rottweilers and a coursing hound.
I can see that, the English Cocker not to be confused with the American Cocker.
We're accidents they were actually runts out of Springer litters